Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Implemented Classic Thirdperson toggle ConCom

atlassu

Radio Bob Approved
A True Citizen
Joined
Jan 21, 2024
Messages
142
More often than not do I find myself switching back and fourth between classic third person, to fully capture the atmosphere, and get a good glimpse of our wonderful characters in their interaction.

But the slow process of going into settings, scrolling all the way down to hit a button that I'll turn back on moments later.

My suggestion?

Make a console command, similar to how Helix has a built in ix_togglethirdperson command, named something like. ix_togglecthirdperson.

How would this benefit? You're just typing the command!?!?!

Nobody types commands you silly goose! Let us create binds for small stuff for the convenience of the roleplay flow!

Bear with me since this *is* my first suggestion on the server, and I don't really know how many other members would use this.
 
I think the key to go third person is p or something.
the point of the suggestion is to add a console command for CLASSIC thirdperson toggle, similar to the standard third person toggle
 
I can have a look at this.
 
Hi @Holy Cow

I've been looking into this and will be ACCEPTING this suggestion.

It will be implemented code wise shortly and ought to be incorporated in due time! Thank you for the suggestion.
 
Back
Top