Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Claudia Massi, "Salami".

neongaze

Active member
Joined
Jun 1, 2022
Messages
99
| imb4 gotta add up more stuff, it's uncomplete and lacks everything. |







Citizen Log.
--------------
Access authorized, please standby.

-------------
NAME: Claudia Massi.
NICKNAME: "Salami”.
GENDER: Female.
Loyalist Status: Tier 2.
AGE: 25.
HEIGHT: 1.82 M.
WEIGHT: 70 KG.
DATE OF BIRTH: 18.06.1994.
PLACE OF BIRTH: ROME. ITALY.
LANGUAGES: ITALIAN, ENGLISH.
LOCATION: CITY 24.
OCCUPATION : V1 Store Employee.
STATUS: ALIVE.

-----------------------------
Acquring most recent image of the citizen.
...........
Standby.


20230321191915_1.jpg



The second child of a Carabiniere and an unidentified local businessman who left shortly after her birth, Claudia Massi was born in 1994 in Rome, Italy.

She wasn't the sharpest in her family, but she has always been interested in sports and physical activities.

Claudia was more likely to be pressured into taking the same career route that the majority of her family had, which would have involved joining the Italian military or police.

She does not appear to have many memories of the Portal Storms or the Seven Hour War and after that has remained in City 32 during Casto's rule, while dealing in illicit music cassettes, until she was relocated to City 24.

A few months later, Massi voluntarily enlisted in the Overwatch Standard Forces and served for the duration of one campaign before stepping away, likely as a result of some combat-related experiences that left long-lasting psychological scars.

The unhappy woman now appears to be a Siemens TM Store Employee.

Claudia also regularly visits the slums, which has led her to some small annoyances like being accused of robbing, which has stained her logs, though remaining unproved.
Lately appears to have been attending "fight practice" in a local "Fight Club," down in the Indigent.




Faction Relationships

LOVES RESPECTS LIKES NEUTRAL DISTRUSTS DISLIKES HATES



CCA

I consider you less than bacteria, at least some bacteria can be used for making cheese.



Civil Protection

Fine with most of you, actually.
I know plenty of you that happen to be actually decent human beings.

*Some* of you do deserve to get shot at on sight and get your flesh devoured by vermin, as your body decays in a dark corner of Indigent, though.

Civil Medical Union

Well, some *actual* heroes.
The german lad is one of the reasons I perceive them positively,and even the Director seems to be quiet a nice person.


Rebels:

Used to admire you, but...bringing headcrabs to Victory?
Bombing *again* the RDT and Housing Blocks?
You seem to have less regard for human lives than the Universal Union itself.
If we *really* are going to get extinct, as some of you say, I'd prefer to die that way rather than being killed by a pipe bomb placed in a trash bin for your cause.
Uncivilized vermin.

...All right, except for the Vandals, hoping they don't become another terrorist cell filled with psychopaths and actually bring some change.

Overwatch Standard Forces

Most of my comrades happen to be worth the hassle of saluting Breen's portrait and being yelled up for fucking up formations.

If any of you are still alive, I apologize for leaving you behind and choosing another course of action. I hope you may one day comprehend why I did it.
You guys, I haven't seen you in a while...
I sincerely hope that neither of these things happened to you, as recent directives from our Administrator and Doctor Breen himself are not encouraging.





 
Last edited:
Back
Top