Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

In-Progress CMU PDA is broken

Cjtn10

Radio Bob Approved
GALUNGA
Joined
Nov 13, 2022
Messages
583
When using the CMU PDA for it's intended purpose of accessing the medical records of citizens, it will not work regardless of what you type. Name or CID it will not work, this has been broken for as far as I can remember which to my knowledge was City-8 of last year so approximately April/May. As a result it's caused a large bottleneck alongside medical information not being properly filled out by CMU staff.


I don't have any logs or code errors to copy and paste because when used none show up for me. @Taliazure might be able to shed some light as she reported it to me about 10-20 minutes before making this post.

(Brief because when I made this it was late as hell, will update if I remember tomorrow)
 
Hello @Cjtn10

You are correct, the CMU aswell as the CWU datapads, both whom share similar structured code have always been wonky but not quite at the top of our list of priorities.

However, having it functional enough to look up profiles would be a given so we will be looking at a fix for this by the end of next AP. (ideally)

Thanks for reporting it!
 
Little update! @Cjtn10 @Taliazure

Apart from a few spelling errors and some code doing nothing there appears to be no issues with looking up profiles, creating, viewing and deleting medical records!

Seeing as I could not recreate these issues on the main server where you were experiencing them, I would like to ask if you could try again and submit any pictures? Here or privately is fine but note that I am unable to recreate this problem on my end.

Kind regards
 
Back
Top