Welcome to Willard Networks!

Experience a next-level Half-Life 2 Roleplay experience. Taking inspiration from games such as Divinity Original Sin and Xcom 2. Featuring a completely overhauled combat system, gameplay and UI.

CODENAME: VENUS - DAY TWO - FEEDBACK THREAD

Chances are you put in a request that was more demanding then polite, though it may also have been during a period when we just had to get through like 10 of them.
Undoubtedly the latter, I've been making sure that any @'s I make are friendly and not demanding. 'No rush!' 'All good if you're busy' etc, still just a closed ticket with no response.

I really liked the 1st day of Venus just because I liked trying to survive in this post-apocalyptic city, I wish I had to worry more about food but other than that it was my favorite day.

dw
In my opinion, it wasn't as good as the first one, I might be saying it because my event character who I liked RPing as got PKed twice due to him being the ONLY ONE looking for the morgue at the time. Also no day 2 video just because my perspective was so messy with PKs and admin calls.

Also @Kaffee WE WERE TOLD TO GO TO A MORGUE! WHO WOULD THINK OF THE CHURCH AT FIRST.

I don't regret crashing the Helicopter.
i got all the days on video homie

Back