Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Implemented Collaborator Armbands (Script & Model) & Union Holidays

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blitz

Radio Bob Approved
Joined
Dec 28, 2020
Messages
186
Fairly straight forward. It'd be amazing to have Collaborator/Loyalist armbands be equipable scripts. It's always nice to have a visual element even though it's not needed and it could be easier stolen or forgotten, again, even though that's still a possibility IC'ly. Having it OOC'ly/being a script just helps in remembering, plus it's nice to look at.
As a little additional note to that, not sure if it's better or not, but as you progress through the collaborator tiers, just have the terminal update the status for you and dispense the armband via the dispenser machines? Instead of wasting both an officer's time and your own in seeking them out and receiving the armband.

As for the second part of the suggestion thread, I think it would be pretty cool to have marked sort of holidays that the Union has made. It could be anything, I leave that for Summit 24 to decide, but for example Civil Protection Appreciation Day or... Victory Day or anything really related to IC events and lore. I think it'd be good to have a few days of propaganda to remind you if the certain dates and events and to have a little celebration and time off.
Could even make an in game calendar in the terminal to mark when the holiday are coming up and to arrange your own schedule and reminders. Could also add a note taking system in the terminal or perhaps even have a citizen PDA for those things? Or a pager would be cool too.

I get too many ideas...
 
Can be looked into, but will tag @Atle for this one.
 
I'm gonna accep" this for now... But it is very borderline, it's a cool idea but I'm very unsure when we'd be able to implement it as our development backlog is already quite full.

ACCEPTED
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top