Welcome to Willard Networks!

Experience a next-level Half-Life 2 Roleplay experience. Taking inspiration from games such as Divinity Original Sin and Xcom 2. Featuring a completely overhauled combat system, gameplay and UI.

COLLAPSE. (18th September 2021)

Status
Not open for further replies.

FungletheBungle

Catholic
Content Creator
COLLAPSE

Collapse.png
18th September 2021 8PM UK TIME

Background information:

It's been a hell of a week. First the prophesized MIT graduate shows up out of thin air and the next thing you know less then 48 hours later the combine lost Nova Prospekt.

Needless to say, this was nothing like the simulations. Instant uprisings across the city, non-stop for a whole week. In this war there are no spectators, it's a fight for the very survival of mankind, and some of mankind still find themselves on the side trying to put the fires out.

Unfortunately you find yourself on this side. Overworked, underpaid and with no guarantee that there is even a family unit to provide cohesion too. The only thing keeping some in line is the presence of the Overwatch Transhuman Arm, more then willing to shoot any deserter in the back.

But you can still pull this back, Overwatch has discovered the location of one of the top scientists of the resistance, and your unit is one of the closest to his location. Knock this one down and the resistance should crumble like a house of cards.

At least, that's the plan....

How can I take part?
In this thread you can post your character. As with all short stories there will be limitations on what characters you can play. In this case you must be a member of Civil Protection. Note that you DO NOT need the CP whitelist, but it would help your application if you did have it. We have a limit of 12 CP's.

If you wish to be cannonfodder for the rebels you can also apply for that, but the same standard of RP applies to you and you must accept that you are P2L as the rebels unless stated otherwise.

No limits on each sign up, but you may have you application denied if the factions are unbalanced.

Event details:

This event is intended to be driven by combat, nowhere is safe and you will know that (You will be given appropriate time to roleplay reactions to events that may interrupt passive RP) Do not join this event if you expect too much downtime. If you enjoy tension, combat and a bit of medRP with meaningful deaths, then this is the event for you.

Event Character Sign-up:

OTA:
OTA Whitelist preferred OTA LEAD CAN DENY ANY APPLICATION FOR ANY REASON

Will be used as a reserve force, as they are occupied with other things. However, it is ill advised to grab their attention. This is their realm

RL:
Rank leader, must have the whitelist for the CP faction AT MINIMUM - the Rank Leader must ensure that each CP's capability is a maximum priority with a great sense of skill demanded from that of the faction.

The leaders of the Civil Protection whom have been chose by the Union to make sure there is a leadership on the field. However a battlefield is nothing like patrolling the streets.

Standard Characters:

CP Officer:
The basic units of the Civil Protection. These are the people who have chosen to take this job up for the benefits or their actual belief in the Union. However, that mindset might have changed due to recent events.

Rebel:
Some random citizen who's picked up a gun to fight the good fight, don't expect to achive much, it's still the combine you're up against. Remember, They took over the world in seven hours...

________________________________________________________________________________________

CHARACTER FORMAT

The * symbol represents a required filling, below.
Please DO NOT put your answers in bold, as to make the entry easier to read. Failure to do so will only result in me angrily staring at you from across the screen.
Post in this thread

--- Section One ---
  • *Steam Name:
  • *Steam ID:
  • *Discord Name & ID:
  • *Timezone:
--- Section Two ---
  • *Character Name:
  • *Brief summary of the character:
  • *Why do you want to play this character?:
  • Full Backstory (Optional):
--- Section Three (Optional) ---
  • Tell us about yourself:
  • Are you new to Willard Networks?:
  • Are you familiar with anyone around Willard Networks?:
  • What's your favorite thing about Half Life?:

If there are any questions, please feel free to contact us and we hope to see you there!

Last edited:
--- Section One ---
  • *Steam Name: Sheepyk
  • *Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:197565079
  • *Discord Name & ID: Sheepyk#6088
  • *Timezone: BST
--- Section Two ---
  • *Character Name: S10/S3-OWS.STINGER-71
  • *Brief summary of the character: An average, looming soldier of the Transhuman Arm of the Combine. They stand at an intimidating height of 6'6, sporting the amonous black armour and white helmet.
  • *Why do you want to play this character?: The idea of playing OTA during the collapse of the combine is massively appealing to me, I love the OTA and its story and any excuse to have the opportunity to play them is a fine one by me.
  • Full Backstory (Optional): (I would add one but since I'm attempting to play OTA a backstory would be very boring and very bland, apologies if this seems like I'm not interested or am lazy, I just can't think of a creative story for OTA)
  • Tell us about yourself: IRL, I spend my days watching youtube and going to high school (Last year lads!) I'm Scottish and am a Scottish Furry (Trust me I need to add that Scottish prefix in order to prevent misconceptions)
  • Are you new to Willard Networks?: I wouldn't say so.
  • Are you familiar with anyone around Willard Networks?: Yeah, Dark, Ron Goodfella, Steffan gaming, Asmio, Pandox and a few others
  • What's your favorite thing about Half Life?: The story, I love the idea of a hyper technologically advanced, interdimensional alien race, taking over earth in as sort a time as 7 hours, you could fall asleep and by the time you wake up, the earth would be upside down. It's so creative and a really interesting concept.

--- Section One ---
  • *Steam Name: Spine
  • *Steam ID:
  • *Discord Name & ID: Spine
  • *Timezone: GMT+2
--- Section Two ---
  • *Character Name: OWS.SAVAGE-70
  • *Brief summary of the character: He's an Overwatch Soldier
  • *Why do you want to play this character?: So I would help with the event, like I did in the other iterations of short stories.
  • Full Backstory (Optional): He was made in the same place that fell in the event.
  • Tell us about yourself: I am Spine, an overwatch lead assistant. You know me.
  • Are you new to Willard Networks?: I wish.
  • Are you familiar with anyone around Willard Networks?: I am quite anti-social but I believe that I know a couple of people.
  • What's your favorite thing about Half Life?: It took half my life.

--- Section One ---

• *Steam Name: Oi Susy!
  • *Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:14434287
  • *Discord Name & ID: Oi Susy!#8157
  • *Timezone: GMT +3
--- Section Two ---

• *Character Name: Daniel Winterhold - RL.VICE-0
  • *Brief summary of the character: Full-metal jacket man, with temper, who prefers results over human lifes. Dedicated to the ideas of the Union yet prefers to use rougher techniques. Some units might even hate him for that. But, on the contrary, he had brought the best results yet. Perhaps he'll be given the chance to become the Transhuman Soldier? Who knows.
  • *Why do you want to play this character?: Like I always do in the Short Stories - I want to play different characters with different mindsets and set of skills. This time we are going with the anti-hero with the notes of cruelty, rather than comradeship. Let's see how it'll work.
    Daniel Winterhold was always hot-headed since birth, always stubborn and always wanting things to go his way. He was given the idea that perfection is achievable through the hard work and some organization. Plus his Irish blood was boiling inside of his body. In school he was the head of the class, the one who always managed things within class, usually letting his attitude and itimidation get him through. In the University he did the same, only as the head of the group and later reaching some position in the University staff, feeling the power and trying to use it rather than abuse it.

After the storms and the settlement of Universal Union, he tried to do the same thing over, but instead trying to use his natural right of a man - to protect... but who do we kid? When things became more hectic, when the civil jobs were less than useful, it was logical to try his best in the Civil Protection - establishment, where there's direct power over people. And, using his hot-headed temper to pass through the mischief, growing older, he finally shaped his skills as well as his weaknesses. But one thing is Civil State, where it is rare to see Sociostability going Red or Black. The other - going through the war zone. Let's see where it'll bring him and his men.

*Steam Name: maxiboy2411
*Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:167370961
*Discord Name & ID: codi#8889
*Timezone: BST

• CANAAN ARCH
  • POSTER VERBATIM
  • A man broken by the occupation - a hellbent zealot who views the Overwatch AI as the literal voice of God, and all those around him as those whom to judge.
Canaan was raised in the Catholic Church of Ireland, bearing witness to the troubles and the issue of organised religion. Canaan clung to his beliefs throughout the occupation.

However, as is the issue with a totalitarian society - any man, woman or even child in the wrong place can end lives. Canaan is no exception. Accused of a terminal crime he did not commit, he was offered a second chance by Overwatch. A chance to redeem himself, a tasking from God.

Overwatch is God - an irrefutable fact in all honesty. It concurs with all evidence; it presides over mankind, the words of Overwatch are a finality.

Civil Protection are the angels - the guardians - of the Lord's realm on Earth. Overwatch is the guider of humanity and the key to our success, it's finality - its orders are final and for the betterment of our kind because it knows what's best for us.

I will pass judgement I will pass judgement I will pass judgement I will pass judgement I will pass judgement

• *Why do you want to play this character?: It'll be fun to play a fanatic who's been broken by the state. They're not some "i love combine" character, but one who has actually attempted to defy and been broken as many would, putting an evil spin on his religion.
  • Tell us about yourself: i'm maxi and play a cop
  • Are you new to Willard Networks?: no
  • Are you familiar with anyone around Willard Networks?: yes
  • What's your favorite thing about Half Life?: dispatch

--- Section One ---

• *Steam Name: UkBongos
  • *Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:143602278
  • *Discord Name & ID: UkBongos#4566
--- Section Two ---

• *Character Name: Johnathan Herley
  • *Brief summary of the character: Born in 1989 to unloving parents, Johathan had a rough upbringing. His father absent from his life, and his mother too deep into a wine glass to take much interest in him or his interests. This was upsetting for Johnathan, making him feel as if he was worthless. He found an escape in reading engineering magazines. He continued to study Engineering until he was rather adept at it -- his study of the craft being cut short due to the Portal Storms and Seven Hour War. He was relocated to City 17, where he applied and got accepted for the Civil Workers Union due to his Engineering expertise.
Johnathan has always been opposed to The Combine, deeming them as invaders who care little for the greater good. However, he has taken interest in their technology and studies it whenever he gets the chance, his previous experience with engineering qualifying him to figure out how it works. As such, he knows more about Combine technology than the average person.

Shortly after the uprising began, he decided that it was time to contribute to the good fight, joining The Rebellion against The Combine. He hopes his engineering experience can contribute to the resistance's efforts to bring down The Combine.

TRAITS AND FLAWS

Engineering Experience: Having been interested in engineering from a young age, Johnathan is adept in his knowledge of mechanical engineering. While he is certainly far off from a master, there are few who retain such skill in the post-combine world.

Out of Shape: Johnathan isn't exactly a marathon runner, and as such, cannot run for long periods of time or even climb ladders without running out of breath. This is due to him sneaking out of his house at night during his upbringing -- his weak legs a consequence of such.

Anti-Social: Not fitting in too well at school, Johnathan was always a social outcast. He struggled fitting in and talking to other people, something which is still reflected in his attitude today. However, he knows when to come out of his shell and work with others when the situation calls for it.
  • *Why do you want to play this character?: I would like to play this character as I feel he is both flawed and talented at the same time, and can bring an interesting dymanic when interacting with other rebel characters. I also would like to play as a Rebel in this event due to the event's importance within the Half-Life timeline, and would like to experience it through a different perspective that isn't Gordon Freeman's.

• Tell us about yourself: I'm a huge Half-Life fan, and love engaging in the universe. I'm also an aspiring artist/writer, and having a place where I can be creative and practice those skills while having fun is amazing.
  • Are you new to Willard Networks?: No.
  • Are you familiar with anyone around Willard Networks?: I've formed good relationships with a lot of community members, and I believe I have a decent reputation among the community.
  • What's your favorite thing about Half Life?: The worldbuilding, themes, lore and atomsphere of the world.

--- Section One ---
  • *Steam Name: -「 Light 」-
  • *Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:33353517
  • *Discord Name & ID: Light..#7799
--- Section Two ---
  • *Character Name: i1.VITALITY-8
  • *Brief summary of the character: A 35 year old welsh CP with a knack for semi-automatic rifles. His views on the combine, whilst ingrained into him for the past two decades, are not entirely concrete and with enough pressure his tough-guy protector facade could just break.

• *Why do you want to play this character?: I want to participate in such a cool idea for a short story as a character that I may very quickly see the end of, hopefully not, but that's the charm of permakilling characters in my mind, since your time is short you've got to make sure that you've made an impact and my goal is to make a huge impact with Vitality-8 and improve the quality of RP for everyone else participating!

• Full Backstory (Optional): Joining the Metropolice Force at the ripe age of 30 and serving for the past 5 years, he's seen the horrors of what both humans and xenians can do to people, he knows that the only way forward in this post-apocalypse is going to be the complete assimilation of the human race into the combine inderdimensional empire, what'd be the point in fighting such a thing anyway? His beliefs are not naturally occurring though, just like so many others, he's lied to himself that a restoration of the world when he was a lad are impossible to get back. In his childhood he was an army cadet in Wales with aspirations of joining the army proper, his forte is not exactly the standard issue SMG he's been given, but a good old semi-automatic rifle he'd use back in the shooting competitions, he's not the most accurate with these automatic weapons.
  • Tell us about yourself: Hi, I'm Light, I started playing HL2RP in about 2016 upto 2018 when I had quite a break from it, since this year I've been playing HL2RP much more, including Willard and I really enjoy myself. I've just began college so I'm not as free as I've been for the past 4 months anymore, but I will try and be active as much as I can once again as soon as I've adjusted to this new environment for me. My LOA as a CP actually is planned to end the day this event takes place.
  • Are you new to Willard Networks?: I've been playing for quite a few months, since the last week of the beta, so I wouldn't exactly consider myself new
  • Are you familiar with anyone around Willard Networks?: Yep! I'm not familiar with everyone obviously but I am quite well upto date with a lot of people and have spoken to a lot of people, even if they don't remember me.

• What's your favorite thing about Half Life?:
  • My favourite thing about the games themselves would definitely be the streetwar from HL2, one of the most disliked sections of the game. I love the setting because I really like the idea of urban combat, one of my favourite bits from a TV show is the coup in Central City in FMA Brotherhood. Then episode 1 has the CPs struggling for themselves, not the rest of the combine, to try and escape city 17, showing that they've been abandoned by the empire so many of them have sacrificed themselves for. Then there's also the lore, which I've found myself lost in from time to time, mainly from around HL2's rebel base you encounter just before highway 17 and just after Ravenholm, I find that having rebels scattered around the world in disparate colonies desperately trying to survive is a really intriguing idea. I'm planning to incorporate elements of the aforementioned parts into my character, as both sides are a house of cards, the MPF on the verge of completely abandoning their posts but having nobody to trust and the rebels trying to give all they have to drive away the combine against overwhelming odds, there's a certain neuroticism about that.

Last edited:
--- Section One ---
  • *Steam Name: HOKI
  • *Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:435300941
  • *Discord Name & ID: HOKI#5845
  • *Timezone: CET
--- Section Two ---
  • *Character Name: Samuel Trueman​
  • *Brief summary of the character: The epitome of a man living in a dystopian world. Depressed and bitter, but also filled with defiant fervor.​
  • *Why do you want to play this character?: I am very interested in participating in a Short Stories event, and this one particularly intrigued me due to it's nature, a combat-driven narrative. I'm a sucker for combat events.​
    Born in 1990, Samuel was merely an 11 year old child when the Resonance Cascade happened. He always had a fear of spiders; arachnophobia. It didn't help that his sister was brutally converted into a host body for a very spider-like parasite from another dimension, and his neighbors mangled in their houses. And after that day, he never saw his parents again. This left him traumatized, changing his entire life in just a single day.
    When the Combine invaded, he was practically unphased because of the horrors he has previously witnessed, hiding away in the basement of his house. As the extra-dimensional forces subjugated his fellow humans in just seven hours, he too, was forced surrender.

Many years later of oppression later, he had finally had enough. He was ready to do whatever it takes to join the Resistance. Luckily for him, a foretold hero had returned, wreaking havoc among the ranks of the Combine.
  • Tell us about yourself: I like my little pony :)
  • Are you new to Willard Networks?: No​
  • Are you familiar with anyone around Willard Networks?: Yes​
  • What's your favorite thing about Half Life?: The atmosphere and lore​

Last edited:
--- Section One ---
  • *Steam Name: Ekrell
  • *Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:179035858
  • *Discord Name & ID: Ekrell#2591
  • *Timezone: GMT+2
--- Section Two ---
  • *Character Name: XX.GRID-7 Marcus Levatto

• *Brief summary of the character: An undecided, insolent and nervous civil protection officer. He always favored the winning side so when the city fell down he used his cleverness and knowledge about the city layout to completely desert from the force. It didn't take him long to betray the union and join the local rebellion. He thought that's going to save his cheeky ass...

• *Why do you want to play this character?: I never tried taking part in the short stories so I saw this as an opportunity to try out a new, more dynamic, and risky approach to the Roleplay! After months of playing on the same character, I figured I could shift things around and give myself an interesting break from the main server. I also want to try out an "asshole" character to experiment around how that's going to end up.

• Full Backstory (Optional): [I'll probably add it up later - for now, the most important thing is that it's a unit known for its greed and boldness. He has always used everyone to his advantage and when things got heated up he was the first one to sneak his way out. When the uprising happened he quickly switched sides in a desperate hope of surviving with the "winners".]
  • Tell us about yourself: I'm a huge fan of serious roleplay, especially HL2RP. I've been playing Garry's mod since early 2017 (3200+ hours) - mainly on the roleplay servers. Thanks to them I got motivated to sharpen my English skills and overall creativity. Other than that I'm also a total maniac when it comes to tabletop roleplaying games such as DnD or Warhammer.

• Are you new to Willard Networks?: I'm playing it since mid-beta.

• Are you familiar with anyone around Willard Networks?: I know a fair share of people. Most folk will recognize me by my IC nick though "Union-6".

• What's your favorite thing about Half Life?: The outstanding atmosphere and this feeling of despair in the air. (It's an honest opinion not based on anyone's else response to this question, trust me) Storytelling is also really great - especially when it comes to the side factions and lore.

--- Section One ---
  • *Steam Name: SirOutcast
  • *Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:33754365
  • *Discord Name & ID: SirOutcast#4805
  • *Timezone: US EST
--- Section Two ---
  • *Character Name: Christopher Powell
  • *Brief summary of the character: Christopher Powell was in his late 40s when the first uprising in District 47 broke out. He was lucky enough to escape the district alive, being sent to some other corner of City 17. His life was quiet from thereon, like before, an uneventful life for an unimportant man, like a grain of sand. But in all men's lives there comes a time where they must answer a call to arms. The uprising had been sparked by the destruction of Nova Prospekt and Powell took part in the riots, and later took up arms in the streetwar that commenced.
  • *Why do you want to play this character?: It'd be fun to bring back a character I played on Terra Nova to get some closure on his story, turning into a rebel during the uprising.
  • Tell us about yourself: I enjoy long walks on the beach at night
  • Are you new to Willard Networks?: Been around since V1
  • Are you familiar with anyone around Willard Networks?: I know a few folks and made some friends, talked with some admins and participated in a few game nights, even back when the community did Hearts of Iron IV games.
  • What's your favorite thing about Half Life?: The subtlety of the world building and implications of just how disturbing the universe really is. That coupled with humanity facing insurmountable odds and finding a way to overcome them.

--- Section One ---
  • *Steam Name: The Benevolent Billionare
  • *Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:70033927
  • *Discord Name & ID: Harmonica#4939
  • *Timezone: EST
--- Section Two ---
  • *Character Name: Janet Miller
  • *Brief summary of the character: Janet always had a knack for the medical field. Before the Seven Hour War, she was a nurse in Los Angelos. After the war she lost her position in the hospital and has never bothered reapplying under the new puppet government set by the Combine. This is due to the treatment the Combine have given to the remaining human populace, Jane herself having to relocate so many times that she doesn't know where her own family is. While she has stayed under the radar trying not to break any laws set by the new government, she would hear of the Nova Prospekt attack and realizes that there is hope. With the uprising occuring she immediately joins in and is desperate to fight the individuals she considers oppressors.

• *Why do you want to play this character?: I want to play this character for the event because I would love to roleplay her sarcastic personality during this uprising that's currently occurring. It'll be fun to explore an alternate reality in a non-canon way if this character were to live that long to be part of it.
  • Tell us about yourself: I am from the Midwest. I've been a fan of the half life games ever since I first got steam back in 2013.
  • Are you new to Willard Networks?: Yes compared to most players
  • Are you familiar with anyone around Willard Networks?: Quite a few actually. Primarily RAD-X, Mulky and Mullin
  • What's your favorite thing about Half Life?: The amazing way the story is told. A lot of companies forget that spoon feeding exposition is not interesting. Sometimes the environments can tell a story better than explanations can.

--- Section One ---
  • *Steam Name: araskes
  • *Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:512655607
  • *Discord Name & ID: araskes#2639
--- Section Two ---
  • *Character Name: Igor Morozov
  • *Brief summary of the character: Igor Morozov is a Combat-Medic and veteran from the Soviet–Afghan War. Igor would be an old man during this time, seeing as he was forty during his Soviet Reclamation Front days. He can have angry outbursts but is overall a good person who can indeed follow orders. He will be on the rebel side, seeing as that is what he has always been.
  • *Why do you want to play this character?: Bringing this character back from SS, seeing as he survived the events of that. Would like to get some sort of closure for him!

--- Section One ---
  • *Steam Name: Dingo8MyBud
  • *Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:65282790
  • *Discord Name & ID: ARC-77 "Fordo"#0001 --- Dingo8MyBud | DEFENDER-6
  • *Timezone: AWST
--- Section Two ---
  • *Character Name: C24:i1(i3).DEFENDER-6
  • *Brief summary of the character: DEFENDER-6 is a vetted, proven, but unstable unit. His cognitive state is less than desirable, though he represents himself well enough to hide that. He is a sociopath, and struggles to develop much care for anyone besides those who benefit him. That said, there are certain circumstances where he can forge a true, and very real bond with those around him should they prove to genuinely hold compassion for him. He is generally calm, though proves to swing between different moods from time to time. Above all else, however, he is a capable unit, and remains entirely loyal to the Union, for a variety of different reasons.
  • *Why do you want to play this character?: Because he is one of my most developed, unique and personally enjoyable characters. I love the faction, the complexity behind playing it correctly, and the improvement to my writing that it brings with each time I play from day-to-day.

Last edited:
--- Section One ---
  • *Steam Name: TheNewz
  • *Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:174058743
  • *Discord Name & ID: TheNewz#7806
  • *Timezone: CEST
--- Section Two ---
  • *Character Name:
  • Alexander Cronius

• *Brief summary of the character:
  • Alexander Carius is a calm and composed man who used to work as a copper before the 7 hour war and would have been able to integrate the civil protection team if he didn't deem them and the universal union to be unethical. As gunshoots are heard and blood is splattered all around the streets, the man finds himself in the crossfire while inside a store when a gun from a deceased Civil Protection hiding in the store while fighting multiple resistance figures falls down on the floor after being shoot down.

• *Why do you want to play this character?:
  • A nice and complex character ironically used as cannonfodder, I want to see where it's going to be leading.
  • Tell us about yourself: Vanilla Icecream is the best flavor, I believe.
  • Are you new to Willard Networks?: Well yes but actually no.
  • Are you familiar with anyone around Willard Networks?: Not really.
  • What's your favorite thing about Half Life?: Alien story is a good story, honestly... I'd say it's because we're able to see the outside and what happens after the combine takes earth, what are the consequences and how zombies, headcrabs and antlions and aliens in general freely rooms the world outside the city.

Last edited:
--- Section One ---
  • *Steam Name: Memesky
  • *Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:91426770
  • *Discord Name & ID: Memesky#2166
  • *Timezone: GMT +1
--- Section Two ---
  • *Character Name: OWS.STRIKER-99
  • *Brief summary of the character: A member of the Transhuman Arm, STRIKER-99 acts as yet another soldier for when things go to shit in the region.
  • *Why do you want to play this character:? Partly mentioned why above, I'd love to see another Short Story event from the player POV, and I don't want to take the slots of the main characters. It has been quite a while since the last one I have participated in, that being the Long Haul.
  • Full Backstory (Optional): Wouldn't matter much for an Overwatch Soldier.

--- Section One ---
*Steam Name:
Daniel | Error 410
*Steam ID:
*Discord Name & ID:
Hiros#4906
*Timezone: GMT +2

--- Section Two ---
=- OTA -=

*Character Name:
PAYBACK-85

*Brief summary of the character: Enormous overwatch soldier, a veteran some can say being deployed in multiple combat scenarios, such as D47 or such

*Why do you want to play this character?: Kind of want to expand my OTA's story we can say, for how long he managed to survive, bring RP to other characters, and such. Just have fun and RP

-= CP =-

*Character Name:
KING-5

*Brief summary of the character: A friendly and laid-back officer speaking with a Russian dialect, he seems to treat citizens equally.

*Why do you want to play this character?: Pretty much the same as above, want to either develop my OTA or CP whatever fits more, or balances teams more. I want to enjoy some RP, get some feeling of future actions and such

Tell us about yourself:
I'm fish, used to be head of staff, ordinal and I'm somewhat a veteran when it comes to WN, been here pre V-1 as staff and then head mod and then head of staff. My hobby is building scale models and creating dioramas.
Are you new to Willard Networks?: Nope
Are you familiar with anyone around Willard Networks?: Yes, A lot of people.
What's your favorite thing about Half Life?: I kind of like the atmosphere, the environment, and setting​

--- Section One ---
  • *Steam Name: Stationrush
  • *Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:60277174
  • *Discord Name & ID: Stationrush#2517
  • *Timezone: GMT-4
--- Section Two ---
  • *Character Name: C10:i3.HELIX-9
  • *Brief summary of the character: HELIX-9 is a tired man, and an even more tired medic. He has seen his own fair share of combat and stitching up his colleagues; enough to see too much. He was once the talkative and optimistic, or as optimistic as one can be under the Universal Union's thumb. He is a shell of his former self; his willpower is weary, but it is far from shattering. HELIX-9 hasn't given up yet, but after years of service, he is questioning if he's been on the right side of history. Although HELIX-9 has been able to hide his winds of doubt from anyone beside himself, when the tides of rebellion begin to shift, he might consider committing a final career change.
  • *Why do you want to play this character?: I would like to play this character, as after reading the details of this short story, I have some objectives for my character to accomplish, that might prove fun or at least, interesting to both myself and other players. I'd also like to try more of MedicalRP, as I've barely scraped the surface of it.
  • Tell us about yourself: I like to RP and play this game called 'Garry's Mod'.
  • Are you new to Willard Networks?: No; I've been around for a while; took a large hiatus.
  • Are you familiar with anyone around Willard Networks?: Only some-what.
  • What's your favorite thing about Half Life?: An MIT graduate not only stops an alien invasion, but also sparks the uprising against another alien invasion and becomes a Christ-like figure. Need I say anything else?

--- Section One ---
  • *Steam Name: Aidan
  • *Steam ID:
  • *Discord Name & ID: aidan#8877
  • *Timezone: Mountain Standard Time - MST
--- Section Two ---
  • mikesheehan.png
  • (Photograph of Sheehan, 1989)
  • *Character Name: Michael "Mike" Sheehan
  • *Brief summary of the character: A middle-aged lad coming from the coastal town of Dingle in Western Ireland, he spent all his early years working as a fisherman. Catching fish in the waters of the Dingle Peninsula. Mike is a rather sweet fella, he is soft-spoken and amiable with most people. But if you were to ever provoke him, pray to the Lord that he doesn't knock your lights out. He often got pissed drinking booze with his lads at the local pub, like a good Irishman. For every year, Mike would travel over to America to visit distant family, first stopping in Scotland and then taking a flight from Glasgow to New York. When visiting, he sometimes like to take some of his family out fishing. After the seven hours war, Mike Sheehan was transferred to several cities until stopping at (Insert event city here). During this time, Mike would do his hardest to make a small living in the city, working for the Civil Worker's Union. But when the uprising does occur, he joins his fellow comrades to fight against the Combine.
  • *Why do you want to play this character?: I've always wanted to have my character of Mike Sheehan be part of a short stories event. Actually this character was planned to be on the Lost Coast event but due to some real life stuff going on I wasn't able to play as him. So since this is going on and I don't have anything going on next weekend, that means I get to play this character.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back