Status
Not open for further replies.
--- Section One ---
  • *Steam Name: My Man
  • *Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:93978068
  • *Discord Name & ID: MY MAN#0010
  • *Timezone: GMT+2
--- Section Two ---
  • *Character Name: Viktor "Vic" Sokolov.
  • *Brief summary of the character: A downtrodden male with a rather "cheery" apperance, mostly due to the morale at the time. He had studied medicine since before the occupation which made him experienced in the medical field when the combine arrived and made everything harder. Due to his medical knowledge, he's mainly been taken part as a "Combat Medic."
  • *Why do you want to play this character?: I'm interrested to participate in the Short Stories event, getting to interact and have a sense of what an "uprising" event would be like. Giving some RP oppurtunities and getting some "combat" action.
--- Section Three (Optional) ---
  • Are you new to Willard Networks?: No, I've been here since launch.
  • Are you familiar with anyone around Willard Networks?: Many people, some of them being Wraygun, Bongos, McTiddies and many others.
  • What's your favorite thing about Half Life?: The technology, storyline and lore.
This character has been PK'd not a long time ago; a bit weird to have him in an event that takes place in the future, don't you think?

Last edited:
[OOC]

• Steam Name: Lemonade
  • Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:66002489
  • Discord Name & ID: limonada#4379
  • Timezone: GMT 00
    • Are you new to Willard Networks?: No, I am not.
    • Are you familiar with anyone around Willard Networks?: Yes, I am.
    • What's your favorite thing about Half-Life?: How subjective and open to interpretation it is.

Screenshot_34.png

Sebastian "Cop Killer" Adams

A cop lost to the chaos.
Wife disappeared after he couldn't accomplish a mission.
Been addicted to Synth Oil since then.

Doesn't really control his emotions well.
Might have killed a few of his friends.
It has been a month since his biosignal disappeared.

But he sure isn't dead.

Why do you want to play this character?:

Only rogue cp on the block.

Thought it might look cool on the rebel side.

Yes, I have auths.​

Last edited:
--- Section One ---
  • *Steam Name: Equinox
  • *Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:55536652
  • *Discord Name & ID: Equinox#6379
  • *Timezone: US Central
--- Section Two ---
  • *Character Name: Victor Jules
  • *Brief summary of the character: A man of wild intent, Victor Jules had been praying for the day that the fabled Uprising would start, and the Combine would be burned to ash. He had always been a troublemaker in the eyes of the Combine- having been documented taking part in riots, playing banned music via electric guitar (that only served to really piss him off when the Civil Protection confiscated it), and a verbal harassment charge against Civil Protection units. Of course, this is only the stuff they caught him carrying out.
When the Uprising began, he was among the first to take a gun and begin putting bullets down range. His desire for freedom for himself and his fellow man far outweighed his fear of death, and so he would gladly throw himself at the enemy with a smile on his face if it meant the end of the Combine.
  • *Why do you want to play this character?: Because I want to play a rebel.
  • Tell us about yourself: I hate City RP.
  • Are you new to Willard Networks?: I'm the opposite of new.
  • Are you familiar with anyone around Willard Networks?: Yes.

--- Section One ---
  • *Steam Name: Darth Vader
  • *Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:155946230
  • *Discord Name & ID: Darth Vader#0680
  • *Timezone: BST
--- Section Two ---
  • *Character Name: S10/OWS.DAGGER-13
  • *Brief summary of the character: An average imposing member of the Overwatch Transhuman Arm. Standing at around 6'6" clad in dark black armor and a white helmet, equipped with an AR2 and the very latest Combine technology. Like all OTA he is cold, mechanical and utterly devoted to completing his objectives and ensuring victory for the Combine.
  • *Why do you want to play this character?: I want to play this character as I would really love to get the chance to play as OTA in this scenario. During the uprising the OTA are deployed in their full terrifying power and get to act as an overwhelming force of the Combine's might, as opposed to the almost surgical tool they play when all is well. As put in the description of the event, this is their realm now. The OTA's primary purpose is to wage war on the Combine's enemies, and here they get to do that in full. As such it would be a fun experience to have a change of pace from our usual spec-ops styled sweeps and calculated hunts, being able to fight as a full military force and remind Civil Protection that if they fail, we will fix their mistake. And punish them accordingly.
Furthermore, the way OTA are described here is very interesting and a role I would very much like to play. Functioning as a sort of sword of Damocles above the CPs. They are relatively uninterested at first and busy fighting elsewhere, mainly focused on keeping Civil Protection in line and ensuring they complete their objective. Functioning as a grim reminder of the Combines grip on them. However, if things turn south then the full extend of the Combine's wrath is unleased. And the OTA are right at the spearhead.

Also I love playing as OTA and I'll take any chance I can get to play as them in events.
  • Full Backstory (Optional): Sort of N/A since he's an OTA.
  • Tell us about yourself: I'm British and I like video games
  • Are you new to Willard Networks?: I would say no
  • Are you familiar with anyone around Willard Networks?: Yes
  • What's your favorite thing about Half Life?: The world and general atmosphere

--- Section One ---
  • *Steam Name: The Milkman
  • *Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:104895897
  • *Discord Name & ID: Milkman#1598
  • *Timezone: EST
--- Section Two ---
  • *Character Name: S10-S3/OWS.NOVA-31
  • *Brief summary of the character: An Overwatch soldier just like any other.
  • *Why do you want to play this character?: Because I already have the OTA whitelist, and I figure I can offer my help as an OTA if there aren't already full slots for it.
  • Full Backstory (Optional):
  • Tell us about yourself: I am the milkman, my milk is delicious.
  • Are you new to Willard Networks?: I first started playing during the D47 beta, so yes.
  • Are you familiar with anyone around Willard Networks?: A few people, yeah. Mostly a few that are in my Rank Leader character's squad.
  • What's your favorite thing about Half Life?: <:: Citizen. Isolate. Haha. ::>

--- Section One ---
  • *Steam Name:
    Coffee
  • *Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:204323267
  • *Discord Name & ID:
    coffee#8121
  • *Timezone:
    BST
--- Section Two ---
  • *Character Name:
    Thomas Williams
  • *Brief summary of the character:
    Twenty six years old and grew up in the UK. Stands at 6'3, with blue eyes and black hair.

A broken individual after the combine took everything from him. Thomas is known to be a trouble maker, taking part in small scale riots in different city's and doing small scale smuggling for those who have been forced underground. He continued until he joined a underground group and set his scope of scale bigger, doing more crimes and outings than before, all the while waiting for the day the uprising would begin.

• *Why do you want to play this character?:
    Rebel is a very interesting concept and I believe would be great fun to play. I also whish to get more into these "short stories" as they are interesting to me.

• --- Section Three (Optional) ---

• Tell us about yourself:
    Just vibes. Music 24/7. British (well welsh ig), and I...play games.
  • Are you new to Willard Networks?:
    I would say I am new yes, I have been around for about a month or so now.
  • Are you familiar with anyone around Willard Networks?:
    Yes, I've made a few friends through Willard. Also a lot of people I knew from other communities play on Willard.
  • What's your favorite thing about Half Life?:
    The lore, world and atmosphere.

• *Steam Name: Nick123q23
  • *Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:32798436
  • *Discord Name & ID: Niick#0100
  • *Timezone: American Central Standard Time
--- Section Two ---

• *Character Name: ORD.SWEEPER-2
  • *Brief summary of the character: Yet another Overwatch delegate, swamped with anti-citizen outbreaks at an exponential rate and sent to augment the many casualties Overwatch has taken so far in the region.
  • *Why do you want to play this character?: I want to keep an eye on the OTA participants in this event and assist them in their roleplay. What we do here will echo how we do things on the main server, and it's important to preserve Overwatch's atmosphere no matter where they might be.
  • (also I think it'd be really cool to see a short story after seeing good things in the Auspica event.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back