Combine Exploration Force

With the Expeditions coming back and the MAA getting reworked for V3 this group should be revived and put back in the game ngl

With the Expeditions coming back and the MAA getting reworked for V3 this group should be revived and put back in the game ngl
we should make it where they give us combine factions the list of expedition choices, but different than the rebel one, they send us to stuff like a refugee camp or something 💀

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEVIVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEVIVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I cant for the life of me didnt get why didnt this hold up., OSF but better. No offense.
Because no one took the time to actually help set it up even tho it was approved. I was essentially running in circles in-game and OOCly with staff and others to assemble it.

Because no one took the time to actually help set it up even tho it was approved. I was essentially running in circles in-game and OOCly with staff and others to assemble it.
Our situation's entirely changed compared to where we were then and in comparison to where we are, now. You'll have much grander opportunity than what you'd have found the previous year.

We have a healthy server with people desiring to break from the norms which is what I want to see. If you wish to bring this back, then there's full capacity to do so.

Our situation's entirely changed compared to where we were then and in comparison to where we are, now. You'll have much grander opportunity than what you'd have found the previous year.

We have a healthy server with people desiring to break from the norms which is what I want to see. If you wish to bring this back, then there's full capacity to do so.
SILTA PLEASE DO THIS BRO IM BEGGING YOU SILTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA @Silta

Now THIS is epic!

SILTA WAKE UP REIGNITE THE COF 🙏 🙏

Back