- Joined
- Sep 24, 2021
- Messages
- 1,254
- Thread Author
- #1
I suggest we upgrade the Music radios songs every six or so months so it's not stale and the same songs over and over agian, I miss some of the old songs we had
Like life will could be a dream, But I think its better for the server/city if we have a change up every so few times a year so its not mind numbingly stale, I can only hear walking in the rain so many times before I want to blow my fucking brains out.
Like life will could be a dream, But I think its better for the server/city if we have a change up every so few times a year so its not mind numbingly stale, I can only hear walking in the rain so many times before I want to blow my fucking brains out.
