Welcome to Willard Networks!

Experience a next-level Half-Life 2 Roleplay experience. Taking inspiration from games such as Divinity Original Sin and Xcom 2. Featuring a completely overhauled combat system, gameplay and UI.

COTERMINOUS MEGATHREAD

Takyon3

Working title transparent.png
SUMMARY OF EVENTS

After the harassment of a helpless Voltigore at the hands of two of the Kingpin's Grunts, a Vortigaunt sought to take it upon himself, and deliver justice to his Grunt masters - by brutally wounding and killing them both. The result was the spark of an uprising in the sprawling Xenian city of "Hive 18." Vortigaunts, Voltigores and Humans - all unified under one banner and one idea; the freedom of their Castes.

Charging into the core of the Hive, the well-equipped revolution defeated the daunting Grunts within. Ironically, the murder of the Kingpin was at the hands of a Voltigore. This miraculous set of events would inspire Voltigore-kind throughout the city, and it would seem this lowly Caste of the "Voltigores" may have been underestimated in the eyes of all the denizens within.

Within the confines of the Kingpin's lair, a message from an illusive being, known only as "The Council", would be delivered via telepathy to the revolutionaries. In these messages, only promises of dire consequences.

The mysterious appearances of "Shrines" routinely dotted the infested city, but the frequency and prudence of Vortigaunt patrols made it impossible for the malicious ideas and influence of the Combine take a hold of the minds of humanity.

Feel free to post screenshots, videos, or your personal POV of the events taken place in Coterminous. Thanks for playing, and stay tuned for more.

report to the vort.png

The fact the vortigores, the most oppressed of all of the races in the city, managed to cause the revolution and kill the leader of the city was one of the best parts of the story, and the fact it was player driven only made it better

The fact the vortigores, the most oppressed of all of the races in the city, managed to cause the revolution and kill the leader of the city was one of the best parts of the story, and the fact it was player driven only made it better
i mean it wasn't really them. A vort was trying to protect a voltigore and he got harrassed by grunts. His kin came and decided to kill the grunts to protect Xie. But yeah they did kill kingpin lol. I hope for a part two

i mean it wasn't really them. A vort was trying to protect a voltigore and he got harrassed by grunts. His kin came and decided to kill the grunts to protect Xie. But yeah they did kill kingpin lol. I hope for a part two
still, without the vortigores there likely wouldnt have been a revolution, or at least not a successful one

Back