==========================================================

<...HELLO DIRECTOR ■■■...>

<...YOU'VE GOT MAIL...>

<...OPENING...>

========================================================

SUBJECT: Season Premier of "Ghost Finders" SEASON THREE

DATE: 24/10/05
SENDER: Producer■■@gmail.com

INFORMATION: Hey we found a suitable place to shoot our premiering episode for the new Season. We're gonna be shooting in some old abandoned mansion down in Ohio, locals around the area say that it's actually haunted but we all know that's complete horseshit. We'll be sending a team out to prop the area for when the time comes to film it. The schedule says it should be releasing Halloween Night as to raise our numbers.

I'll be waiting for your response

-■■■■ ■■■■■

========================================================

MAIN INFORMATION

THE HAUNTING OF HOLLYWOOD in essence is a sort of Halloween Special Short story that is unique to the others as not only does it not take place in The HL2 Universe or any other Movie or Videogame universe aswell but it is a completely original idea.

This Short Story takes place in the state of Ohio, America where we follow the story of a film crew from a fake Ghost Hunting TV show who end up in a severely perilous journey through meeting with actual Ghosts, killers and themselves as they get locked into an old mansion by something...strange.

This event would be a One day only event and take place on October 31st (Halloween). It would be a mostly Passive RP event with The crew finding clues to survive the night and escape the deadly Beings which roam the halls of a cursed mansion.

PLAYER AGENCY

The Players would be in for a treat of a night with spooks and scares for all. As the night goes on, the players may find a form of Paranoia and may begin to question eachoher and even themselves...Is it even real? Are they dreaming? Is this some big elaborate prank?...who knows that is for you to decide in how you escape.

There will be clues, weapons and mysteries to be solved on this night as this mansion tells stories of of visitors long before the crew arrived and what became of them...are they to be next?

Near the end if the event the climax will occur and the truths will be revealed. The fate of the Film crew is unknown and survival is all but unassured for all. Will you make it out? Who can you trust? What was following you down the hallway?

THE ENVIOURMENT

The Manor is long abandoned and ancient, its halls ridden with filth and dust with broken paintings of forgotten figures long since passed hung on each wall. A cold wind blows through these halls...Something"Unnatural".

Furniture seems to move by itself at some point when no one is watching, sofas are turned and tables are turned upside down all while a cold and sinister groan echoes throughout the hall...

Shadowy figures appear from time to time. Screaming in low tones as their bodies appear frail and broken, dried blood stain their spectral forms as horrible images of their death cloud your mind whenever you see them.

=======================

ROLES

=============================

FILM DIRECTOR [0/1]

"The Creative Lead of the Premier, they are in charge of how to run this show and is responsible for leading his crew into this mess

ASSISTANT DIRECTOR [0/1]

"The Right-Hand man of the director, they are in charge of the logistics and running the set during the production"

LOCATION MANAGER [0/1]

"The person who chose this location for the crew to film and for sending the crew to this hellish nightmare"

CAMERA OPERATORS [0/4]

"Qualified cameramen who were brought in to film the scenes of the Premier of this accursed show."

MAKE-UP ARTISTS [0/2]

"Skilled Make-up Artists who have been hired to make the actors look good on screen"

"ACTORS" [0/3]

"The key to this entire operation, arrogant and beautiful actors who are hired to star in the show"

"INTERN" [0/#]

"Cheap students and poor people who have been hired on tk be assistants to their respective departments"

==============================================================

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION

I understand this event may be too much to ask for considering it would take place the day after the Bejing Megaevent concludes. This would be a calm and easily paced one day story where I would try my best to make it fun for the players and easy on the staff as continuous event work can be tiring.

==========================================================

Do you wish to spearhead this project if it is accepted? (You will run it alongside the Short Story Team): While I doubt I will be able to perfectly spearhead this project. I would love to help out and ease the work off the short story team as best as I can.

Is this concept set in the Half-Life Universe?: No

Will this concept follow the Willard Timeline?:  No

Will this affect the Main Server in any way?: No

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back