CreekMando
Radio Bob Approved
- Joined
- Sep 6, 2021
- Messages
- 445
- Thread Author
- #1
Steam Name: CreekMando
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:580525463
Name of the Admin you were banned by: Fedora
How long is the ban for?: Forever
The reason you were banned?:
I was banned for being apart of Willard Networks: After Hours, a group the Willard staff team has labelled as a group that harasses people.
Why do you wish to be unbanned?:
I wish to be unbanned because I'm innocent. I joined WN:After Hours under the pretense that it was a hangout server. I joined it, then after a week I forgot about it thinking the server had already died. I have not participated in the harassment of any Willard Networks users, I never intend to harass any Willard Networks users. I have a good record on this server, my only offense was a warning for saying "Cope" in-character.
Do you have any picture or video evidence to support your reason?: I don't have any, because I left the server soon after I was banned.
Were there any witnesses who can help in this appeal?: (List the steam and/or character names of them or tag them)
N/A
Notes:
I'm not asking for my ban to be entirely removed, all I'm asking in this appeal is to get it lowered to a month or even a week ban.
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:580525463
Name of the Admin you were banned by: Fedora
How long is the ban for?: Forever
The reason you were banned?:
I was banned for being apart of Willard Networks: After Hours, a group the Willard staff team has labelled as a group that harasses people.
Why do you wish to be unbanned?:
I wish to be unbanned because I'm innocent. I joined WN:After Hours under the pretense that it was a hangout server. I joined it, then after a week I forgot about it thinking the server had already died. I have not participated in the harassment of any Willard Networks users, I never intend to harass any Willard Networks users. I have a good record on this server, my only offense was a warning for saying "Cope" in-character.
Do you have any picture or video evidence to support your reason?: I don't have any, because I left the server soon after I was banned.
Were there any witnesses who can help in this appeal?: (List the steam and/or character names of them or tag them)
N/A
Notes:
I'm not asking for my ban to be entirely removed, all I'm asking in this appeal is to get it lowered to a month or even a week ban.
Last edited: