Curbalas
The Biggest Bird
- Joined
- Mar 9, 2023
- Messages
- 355
- Thread Author
- #1
Steam Name: Curbalas
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:97676126
Name of the Admin you were banned by: Robert
How long is the ban for?: 3 months
The reason you were banned?: "Excessive Chip Looping" and "Malicious Group Behavior"
Why do you wish to be unbanned?:
I will firstly be talking about the Malicious Group Behavior section of this ban.
As I was doing this thing to gain chips, I have never even considered about telling it to the staff members as I thought it wasn't a rulebreak as I have seen "Surgical Kit" and "First Aid Kit" was being sold with stacks, and "Disinfected Bandages" and "Blood Bags" were being sold per piece, which I clearly thought this was a game-intended feature which I believe everybody could think the same way as I did, if I was asked by any staff how I gained the chips I would immediately tell them with no remorse or thinking about it as I think it was a simple grinding way by getting ingredients and crafting blood bags, charging the smuggler for using my skills. I have done nothing to keep this a secret from the staff, as I was ready to tell about this idea if anybody asked me about it from the staff team, I would like to apologize without knowing this was bannable, as I was an active player I would like to apologize to all staff members this may have caused problems to them and willing to stop doing anything related to this ever again, as I stopped doing this I think a week ago before I got banned?
I have never redistributed the chips to the group members or to anybody, I have only used the chips to buy a gun, ammo ingredients and medical ingredients which are vital for RebelRP, I have did quite the grinding as this wasn't the only way to gain materials and I have just believed that this was a game intended feature as I was doing this "exploit", I would like to sincerely apologize to the Server Council, Staff team, Developers and anyone this may have caused confusion or anger to.
I will admit to buying ingredients from the smuggler to craft blood bags to sell them, but I would like to say that I have never given anyone chips other than me buying an "OSITR, 4 OTAR magazines and 6 High Explosive Materials" from Resonance/Rislov when I first discovered this, the rest of the chips were simply used on more blood bags or ammo ingredients (alcohol, refined chemicals, syringes, cloth rags, plastic garbage and more stuff I can't quite remember.)
I am an active player and I would like to state that I am actually saddened of this mistake I have done, as I didn't know prior this was a bannable offence, which I wouldn't ever think about doing this if I knew this was bannable, I created my Rebel character "David Pernekos" exactly on August 8, I had no idea that such stuff were bannable as I have found out I could gain profit from this, I just began doing it while grinding in the second hand, this didn't prevent any roleplay happening as I kept roleplaying while I did this grind 1/9 of the day's playtime.
I will like to request a second chance and apologize to everybody checking this ban appeal, thank you.
EDIT: As I have stated above, I would like to specifically highlight a specific section of the ban, I never break rules meaningfully and I am mostly aware of the ruleset and keep onto it, if I had a single idea that this could be bannable I would refrain from doing this and tell the other members to not do it if I have ever seen or heard them doing so. I know that I was supposed to report this to the staff team but how would I know as we all thought this was a game intended feature, and regular players don't report everything they do to the staff members in their playtime, I hope you understand.
Do you have any picture or video evidence to support your reason?: N/A
Were there any witnesses who can help in this appeal?: I don't really know, the people in the group that knew about me just keeping the chips to myself.
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:97676126
Name of the Admin you were banned by: Robert
How long is the ban for?: 3 months
The reason you were banned?: "Excessive Chip Looping" and "Malicious Group Behavior"
Why do you wish to be unbanned?:
I will firstly be talking about the Malicious Group Behavior section of this ban.
As I was doing this thing to gain chips, I have never even considered about telling it to the staff members as I thought it wasn't a rulebreak as I have seen "Surgical Kit" and "First Aid Kit" was being sold with stacks, and "Disinfected Bandages" and "Blood Bags" were being sold per piece, which I clearly thought this was a game-intended feature which I believe everybody could think the same way as I did, if I was asked by any staff how I gained the chips I would immediately tell them with no remorse or thinking about it as I think it was a simple grinding way by getting ingredients and crafting blood bags, charging the smuggler for using my skills. I have done nothing to keep this a secret from the staff, as I was ready to tell about this idea if anybody asked me about it from the staff team, I would like to apologize without knowing this was bannable, as I was an active player I would like to apologize to all staff members this may have caused problems to them and willing to stop doing anything related to this ever again, as I stopped doing this I think a week ago before I got banned?
I have never redistributed the chips to the group members or to anybody, I have only used the chips to buy a gun, ammo ingredients and medical ingredients which are vital for RebelRP, I have did quite the grinding as this wasn't the only way to gain materials and I have just believed that this was a game intended feature as I was doing this "exploit", I would like to sincerely apologize to the Server Council, Staff team, Developers and anyone this may have caused confusion or anger to.
I will admit to buying ingredients from the smuggler to craft blood bags to sell them, but I would like to say that I have never given anyone chips other than me buying an "OSITR, 4 OTAR magazines and 6 High Explosive Materials" from Resonance/Rislov when I first discovered this, the rest of the chips were simply used on more blood bags or ammo ingredients (alcohol, refined chemicals, syringes, cloth rags, plastic garbage and more stuff I can't quite remember.)
I am an active player and I would like to state that I am actually saddened of this mistake I have done, as I didn't know prior this was a bannable offence, which I wouldn't ever think about doing this if I knew this was bannable, I created my Rebel character "David Pernekos" exactly on August 8, I had no idea that such stuff were bannable as I have found out I could gain profit from this, I just began doing it while grinding in the second hand, this didn't prevent any roleplay happening as I kept roleplaying while I did this grind 1/9 of the day's playtime.
I will like to request a second chance and apologize to everybody checking this ban appeal, thank you.
EDIT: As I have stated above, I would like to specifically highlight a specific section of the ban, I never break rules meaningfully and I am mostly aware of the ruleset and keep onto it, if I had a single idea that this could be bannable I would refrain from doing this and tell the other members to not do it if I have ever seen or heard them doing so. I know that I was supposed to report this to the staff team but how would I know as we all thought this was a game intended feature, and regular players don't report everything they do to the staff members in their playtime, I hope you understand.
Do you have any picture or video evidence to support your reason?: N/A
Were there any witnesses who can help in this appeal?: I don't really know, the people in the group that knew about me just keeping the chips to myself.
Last edited: