Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Curbalas' Development Server Ban Appeal - 76561198155617980

Status
Not open for further replies.

Curbalas

The Biggest Bird
Joined
Mar 9, 2023
Messages
355
Steam Name: Curbalas
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:97676126

Name of the Admin you were banned by:
Furret No Furry Asimo
How long is the ban for?:
Permament
The reason you were banned?:
I have spam clicked the incendinary grenades in the lobby when I was called as a CP for a test, right towards the OTA spawn.
Why do you wish to be unbanned?:
I wish to be unbanned, because when I was banned, I was still new to the community and to the genre, I didn't really know this was really wrong since the development test didn't begin while I was doing that, after I was banned it was too late.

I would like to specifically apologize to the people I delayed their development test because of my doings, and this ban really looks bad in my record and I would like to possible get rid of it if it is possible, I apologize once again for my doings.

Do you have any picture or video evidence to support your reason?:
None from me, been 4 months.

Were there any witnesses who can help in this appeal?:
Nope.
 
Ban Information
  • Ban ID: 7a141573-0017-45d4-8bb0-ff63bb706433
  • Reason: none
  • Length:
  • Date Banned: Wed Apr 12 2023 20:55:35 GMT 0000 (Coordinated Universal Time)
  • Date Unbanned: Thu Jan 01 1970 00:00:00 GMT 0000 (Coordinated Universal Time)
  • Banned By: 76561198077477334 (Furret No Furry Asimo)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top