Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Darell Unban - 76561199255265465

Status
Not open for further replies.

FLC

New member
Joined
Sep 27, 2022
Messages
10
Steam Name: Dc_RecoiL
SteamID: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199255265465/

Name of the Admin you were banned by: Cengo
How long is the ban for?: Ban date: 2023-08-08
Unban date:2023-09-07
The reason you were banned?: LTAPRP
Why do you wish to be unbanned?: I was typing a /me whilst typing my Garry's mod completely shut down for some weird reason because it does not happen often.
Do you have any picture or video evidence to support your reason?: I don't because my Gmod closed Instantly

Were there any witnesses who can help in this appeal?: Nope but if you unban me I will continue the rp
 
Last edited:
Ban Information
  • Ban ID: cdee6591-ad33-4c09-8f0f-85b6ede7e551
  • Reason: 1) General Ruleset -> Leaving the server intentionally to avoid roleplay or consequences of any kind (LTARP);
  • Length: 30 days
  • Date Banned: Mon Aug 07 2023 23:55:59 GMT 0000 (Coordinated Universal Time)
  • Date Unbanned: Wed Sep 06 2023 23:55:59 GMT 0000 (Coordinated Universal Time)
  • Banned By: 76561198188150423 (Cengo)
 
Hello, I will be handling this ban appeal.

Having reviewed the case personally, I came to discover several things. It turns out you happened to disconnect from the server right when CPs were trying to search your character. While this itself is plausible and has legitimately happened before, what raises alarms is the fact that you did not reconnect to the server at all. The system automatically puts you on a reconnect timer, and you did not bother to rejoin. An honest player willing to continue roleplaying would want to rejoin as soon as possible, I imagine.

Lastly, our records indicate you have received both a warning and a ban for LTARP already, which doesn't make me inclined to believe you.

Your character will be permanently killed and your ban appeal has been denied.

If you believe this decision to have been made in error, feel free to post a new unban appeal in two weeks from now. Have a nice day!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top