Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Dawes, Jacob - CLASSIFIED

rocks

New member
Joined
Dec 4, 2019
Messages
25

(Disclaimer: All information is OOC unless IC knowledge is gained on these topics!)​

Jacob Dawes​


-tei_jZM6UcVwr0fSIvK1LCP3N6khMDstLcvBhEL0kwcY3XkAkL8g_6pW87_Vb2lmKzgdfKzZqn-yn7jgh36XpDt8FDnkClbsSRbDawDaKg_tTMNjYR9D7Gi0s-WDTO6GxUqlqpPX9EX8ZTqiNMOaTw
​

CITIZEN INFORMATION​

"Thank God, for He is all we have when darkness is to come.."



General Information
​

ALIAS​
GENDER​
AGE​
NATIONALITY​
BIRTHPLACE​
EDUCATION​
OCCUPATION​
'Cowboy'​
Male​
Late Twenties​
American​
Tennessee​
GED/High School​
Shop Owner​
​
"There's an impending darkness upon us. Surviving those storms were one thing, but these Combine? All I hear is bad things about them and their cities.."​

Physical Information
​
PHYSICAL STATE​
EYES​
HAIR​
ETHNICITY​
BODY TYPE​
Slightly Underweight​
Green​
Short, Black​
Caucasian​
Mesomorph​

"I left home.. had to. My family was struggling with an extra mouth to feed and I needed to look to alternatives- to see if there were any survivors. That was a horrible idea."​

Psychological Information
​
MENTAL STATE​
MENTAL DISABILITIES​
LIKES​
DISLIKES​
KNOWN LANGUAGES​
Very Stable​
None​
Cigarettes, Tinkering, Women​
Crooks, Combine, Cacti​
English, Spanish​
​
"Bruised, bloodied, and broken, I had to quote-on-quote kneel to these outsiders. Was given a chance at redemption, though.. but I still wanted out of the reach of the so-called Union."​

Family Information
​
MOTHER​
FATHER​
SIBLING​
Jane Dawes / Unknown​
Harrison Dawes / Unknown​
Ashley Dawes / Unknown​
​
"It's been.. weeks? Months? Years? City 24.. the main city. Not too long after getting used to everything and actually getting in contact with others of my same mindset, there was a threat of Antlions attacking. I left the city.. for the industrial part just after that attack."​

Relationships

( Loved / Admired / Best Friend / Respected / Friend / Acquaintance / Disliked / Distrusted / Hated / Deceased )

​
PICTURE​
NAME​
STATUS​
DESCRIPTION​
passone.png​
'Carl'​
Friend​
"Give it some time.. I'm sure we'll be become closer in the future."​
?​
'Matt'​
Acquaintance​
"Has supposedly eaten human flesh. Giving them a chance to redeem and change their ways- as the Lord has done for me.."​

"It's so.. barren here. There is no heavy Resistance, the Combine have a tight grip, and I'm just getting back into the groove of things. With all the new arrivals, from City 24 or elsewhere, it's making me miss home.. or even the main city. Whatever the case, I'm just truly beginning my story."​

Continued Backstory/Life Events

(Nothing yet!)​
 
Last edited:
Ask to be added! Will probably update this and flesh things out in the future!
 
Back
Top