Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Deacon Connor

bquits

New member
Joined
Jan 14, 2024
Messages
9
Connor
'Your new mustached friend.'

b24a09c1f36c604988ae0a18aefbf253.jpg




BIOGRAPHY & INFORMATION ​
NAME: Deacon Connor
AGE: 22
DATE OF BIRTH: 6/12/1998
FAMILY COHESION: The Only Sister is alive and the deacon does not know where she is.
​



RESIDENCE & OCCUPATIONS​
RESIDENCE: Switzerland, Maxilly-Sur-Leman
FORMER DESINCE: Tokyo, Japan
OCCUPATION: N/A
FORMER OCCUPATION: N/A
​



BACKGROUND​
NATIONALITY: Norway
LANGUAGES SPOKEN: English, Norwegian, German
​



HEALTH​
MENTAL STATE: Good (Now...)
ADDICTIONS: ALCOHOL, CIGARETTE
DISORDERS: None diagnosed
​



1729700010413.png



CHARACTER RELATIONS​
NEUTRAL | RESPECT/ADMIRATION | BEST FRIEND | FRIEND | COLLEAGUE | DISLIKES | HATES | DECEASED​
A respectful boss keeps the team focused and productive. And don't call him handsome!
A beautiful friend. He protects me at all times.
He helped me when I was assigned as a worker. Apart from that, nothing else.
A fast woman comes to you
immediately when you ask for help!
Just a woman. I think I met her through Jon Monir. I don't remember exactly.
He is a Turk, I think he likes my moustache...

 
Last edited:
I add you when you meet me in the game. However, if I forget, you can write here.
 
Back
Top