Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Letter Dear Press Department...

Lost Coast Chanties

Radio Bob Approved
Joined
May 26, 2022
Messages
1,110
​

- - = [ ] = - -
Someone seems to have left a lonely letter
taped to the local notice board. . .

- - = [ ] = - -
​

Complaint.png​
To whom it may concern (of which there are really only three possible people) this is a complaint letter meant for the Ministry of Enlightenment. If you are reading this, you are thus as good as a representative for the Ministry as their members proper, meaning that it is your solemn duty to inform William Stoner, CID #01582, Editor-in-Chief at Ministry offices on the upper floor of the Nexus, of my extreme disappointment with the Department's latest issue of 'The Informed Citizen'.

This feeling of befouling disappointment was brought on by the article called 'IN MEMORIAM' (I frankly do not know why they love capital letters so much) and consists of a most vile and disgusting and genuinely horrifying image used as the main reference of both the article and the whole issue. You'd think, having read the work itself, that the image must be the face of one 'Rachel Johnson', whom the whole article was written about. But you'd be wrong. It is, in fact, a frame from an anti-Combine movie titled '1984' (which is a very unoriginal name by the way).

Can you believe that? Imagine, for a second, that you, just like Rachel, lived your whole live serving Our Benefactors. And then, when you get mercilessly gutted by some a crazed homeless man for a piece of cardboard, the reference you get in the Newspaper is the disgusting villainous mug of Ilya Zima! It's mind-boggling how this managed to make the cut - where did they even get the frame from? Do they have that terrible movie saved in the archives? And for what purposes?

Naturally, you might ask how I came to know this to begin with. For this, there is a very simple answer - I have seen the poster of this vile movie shared around Intranet channels (like for example the infamous OldWorldBlues website which should frankly be banned) by disgusting no-life Tier-0s with too much time on their hands (after they all, they don't go to workshifts). Thus, I was able to easily recognise the woman on the photo as the actress in the movie, which completely shook me to the core.

And I do say 'the actress', because frankly I doubt this woman, were she alive at this moment, would like to be tied with such a terrible character in anything but acting! All the worse for poor Rachel, being given the face of a murdering terrorist (I wouldn't actually know what she does in the movie since I didn't watch it). It really goes beyond saying that such disrespect of the dead (the humble, dutiful ones) should not be present in our day-to-day life, let alone the City's Newspaper!

Frankly, this is beyond a simple mistake, and I demand that all copies of this issue be taken back and rectified immediately, with whoever is responsible for this having his (or her) pay docked or, better yet, fired outright. Failure to do so will show everyone that 'The Informed Citizen' cannot be trusted in its presentation of accurate information. The duty of informing the right individuals lies on you, dear reader! Unless you are currently tearing this paper from the wall while planning to throw it into the trashcan. In that case, I hope you get a rat in your can of paste.
​
​
- Yours truly,
Zealous Citizen
​
 
Last edited:
I happen to think that Ilya Zima is very handsome, and I believe that the Old World Blues website (and its creator) are amazing
 
And so shall you find yourself residing within a time where even the pious of the system proclaim its lies.
 
man i wonder what happened to that unemployed citizen
 
Back
Top