H
Hayden
Guest
- Thread Author
- #1
Hello. It is I.
You may be wondering - Hayden, you're already a dev aren't you? Why don't you do this.
I TRIED
I TRIED, SO HARD
AND GO SO FAR.
Didn't work.
No clue why, likely something I'm missing.
But there are players in our community who are prone to epileptic seizures, cluster headaches, migraines, etc, all of which can be triggered by even the tiniest change in visual stimuli. Removal of audio stuff such as in RAVE or Star Dust would also help. Limiting this behind a flag would prevent abuse, too. Staff already know who's prone to visual or audio stimulation issues.
You may be wondering - Hayden, you're already a dev aren't you? Why don't you do this.
I TRIED
I TRIED, SO HARD
AND GO SO FAR.
Didn't work.
No clue why, likely something I'm missing.
But there are players in our community who are prone to epileptic seizures, cluster headaches, migraines, etc, all of which can be triggered by even the tiniest change in visual stimuli. Removal of audio stuff such as in RAVE or Star Dust would also help. Limiting this behind a flag would prevent abuse, too. Staff already know who's prone to visual or audio stimulation issues.