Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

dingus ban appeal - 76561198097852833

Status
Not open for further replies.

emmet

Active member
Joined
Nov 16, 2021
Messages
257
Steam Name: dingus
SteamID: 098148332
Name of the Admin you were banned by:
NIXeighteen
How long is the ban for?:
Permanent
The reason you were banned?: "
Rule 0: knowingly harassing players openly and in DMs. Acting generally creepy and is known to romance a lot on fem chard. Acting surprised and starting to discuss when called out on it."
Why do you wish to be unbanned?:
I'd like to start off with an apology, quite frankly I was a creep, a big nuisance to the community, its members and faction leads as well as the staff team itself. I antagonized a lot of people back then and I backed myself into a corner due to my own stupidity and idiotic attitude. I fully understand and grasp the situation at hand now, having the full 'picture' of what I've done and I'm sincerely disgusted by my past self. I deluded myself into thinking it was ok to do the things that I did and say the things that I said when they were not. It's not ok to gaslight people, be toxic, annoying, a nuisance, or creepy, or even invade their personal space and invade their time. It took some time and effort for me to finally open my eyes and reveal myself to myself. It was quite life-changing for me to understand who I was and who I am now, and the transformation is uncanny, at least, I can rationalize it that way. I'm glad I was permanently banned. It was very vile behavior and a shitty thing to do. And being banned got me to think and work on myself, on my behavior, my own self, and my mentality. I slowly started to draw a line between what I did and what I said, I began asking people around me what I did wrong. Where I failed, where I could improve, and what I did. All of that slowly shaped who I am right now. At a much calmer state of mind, more responsible, and more mature. No longer do I lash out in anger, or do I say things that I shouldn't say. It's all in the past, and I'd like to ask for a chance to redeem myself and fit back into this community. Into Willard.

Should I also note a sincere personal apology to Neonity. They were a person that unfortunately was targeted by my disgusting and revolting behaviour, attitude, and overall clown act. I no longer am the person I once used to be. I've grown further away from that evil and branched out to be a better person through the hard work that I've put in. A whole year was put into this, all thought out and all conformed away. I slowly acknowledged who I was, I slowly improved through a change of jobs, change of home, mentality, diet, and even routine. I'm no longer strained and held onto a toxic environment outside of this screen. Thankfully, the people I work with and deal with nowadays are far better and more comprehensible of myself and of my journey. They've helped me grow up too and they guided me through the right path.

With this all said and set in stone, I will hopefully be granted a chance to return to this community, begin roleplaying again and see what I have missed, as well as contribute to the community and its members.

Kindest regards to whoever reads this.

Do you have any picture or video evidence to support your reason?:
N/A

Were there any witnesses who can help in this appeal?: (List the steam and/or character names of them or tag them):
@commonspace
 
Ban Information
  • Ban ID: a0a08ba2-02da-4a4a-a4a4-80f42e6f13b3
  • Reason: Rule 0: knowingly harassing players openly and in DMs. Acting generally creepy and known to romance a lot on fem chard. Acting surprised and starting to discuss it when called out on it. -NIXeighteen
  • Length:
  • Date Banned: Mon Jan 24 2022 12:11:35 GMT 0000 (Coordinated Universal Time)
  • Date Unbanned: Thu Jan 01 1970 00:00:00 GMT 0000 (Coordinated Universal Time)
  • Banned By: 76561198131706484 (NIXeighteen)
 
Hello! Apologies for the length of time its taken me to respond to your appeal.

I have been speaking to the rest of the staff team and going over a fair few issues of recent note. Not that they are anyway affiliated with our community, Nebulous recently banned you permanently after you made a request on health grounds. Im not about to ask you what those may be, as this is personal and it would be unfair for me to ask you such things.

The main reasons for your initial ban on WN main have been made clear in the above message, Nix being the one to implement that ban at the time. It states you had been banned for harassing others in their DM's and in the open, acting generally creepy and romancing with other chars on mainly fem chars.

With your recent discussion you had with a Neb admin, I can see you still have a tendancy of harassing people in their DM's. Could you elaborate on that particular conversation with me?
 
Last edited:
Hello! Apologies for the length of time its taken me to respond to your appeal.

I have been speaking to the rest of the staff team and going over a fair few issues of recent note. Not that they are anyway affiliated with our community, Nebulous recently banned you permanently after you made a request on health grounds. Im not about to ask you what those may be, as this is personal and it would be unfair for me to ask you such things.

The main reasons for your initial ban on WN main have been made clear in the above message, Nix being the one to implement that ban at the time. It states you had been banned for harassing others in their DM's and in the open, acting generally creepy and romancing with other chars on mainly fem chars.

With your recent discussion you had with a Neb admin, I can see you still have a tendancy of harassing people in their DM's. Could you elaborate on that particular conversation with me?
Hello Rabit, no problem there!

What do you mean by a request on health grounds? I'm not sure what you're talking about. I'm not banned on Nebulous.cloud whatsoever.

Can you please be more specific on the 'recent discussion' I had with a 'neb admin', please? Not very well aware of such a thing. But yes, if you want, we can have a private/particular conversation.

Thanks.
 
I'm not banned on Nebulous.cloud whatsoever.
You apparently self-terminated your account on nebulous and we were told (by nebulous administration) it's because of your own concerns for your health. Is this correct? If not, please elaborate in as much detail as you see fit.
 
You apparently self-terminated your account on nebulous and we were told (by nebulous administration) it's because of your own concerns for your health. Is this correct? If not, please elaborate in as much detail as you see fit.
Yeah. Like in 2019-2020. I was in a rough state at the moment. I don't see how this is relevant given the time-gap and this being a different community. People go through things, I chose to time out from roleplay and focus on myself and slowly improve. Improved a little bit at that time, on some aspects. Now I'm far better than a year ago let alone on that time.
 
Hello dingus,

Apologies for the wait. You will receive your verdict today maximum tomorrow.
 
Hello dingus,

Apologies for the wait. You will receive your verdict today maximum tomorrow.
No worries, it's okay. Take your time. Thanks for the reply, Hiros.
 
Hello again.

Due to the fact that it happened a legit year or so ago. We've decided to give you another shot.

So consider this as
ACCEPTED

You should be unbanned as we speak
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top