Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Discord ban appeal - 76561198073008771

Shakan

New member
Joined
Jan 2, 2020
Messages
28
Steam Name: Hajimaan
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:56371521

Name of the Admin you were banned by: Unsure
How long is the ban for?: Unsure
The reason you were banned?: Participating in a conspiracy (?)
Why do you wish to be unbanned?:

Hello. I'd like some clarification on the discord ban. As far as I understand, I've been banned for participating in Willard Afterhours, a discord server ran by a past community member. If I understood correctly, staff had been given the order to ban every player in the server as part of a common suspicion that Afterhours had been used as an extension to plan and execute actions that are against the Willard rules. The owner of this group had publicly announced that every player should leave the server as of today if they wish (This I did), informing of a ban wave that is to come of reasons unassociated with me. I had originally joined the server quite early into the launch when a friend of mine (Not the owner) had given me an invite unpromptedly. My participation in this server included the occasional meme posting and ironical chatter but not at any point had I taken part in any activity in this wildcat server that would have broken the official Willard rules.
It would be a blessing to access the discord server again after having found new fond for roleplaying as of the recent weeks.

Do you have any picture or video evidence to support your reason?:

Uncertain if this is required.

Were there any witnesses who can help in this appeal?: (List the steam and/or character names of them or tag them):

I can provide these if required.
 
Hiya,

I'm reviewing this currently, hopefully I won't be too long.
 
After going through all of my records pertaining to this particular case, I have came to the conclusion you are not at fault with the evidence I have with me.

Please enjoy yourself. What is your discord?
 
Back
Top