Fentsoldier153
Active member
- Joined
- Mar 18, 2023
- Messages
- 240
- Thread Author
- #1
Steam Name: (it's a discord ban): advancedwizards
SteamID:
Name of the Admin you were banned by: Neonity.
How long is the ban for?: Permanent.
The reason you were banned?: "Rape jokes"
Why do you wish to be unbanned?: Hi, I was banned Jun 26 for a GIF about "Rape", which was apparently taken seriously (Image of the GIF can be seen below), and I would like to get into this straight away - I meant to send the gif next to it, and I understand if that's a "You problem", and I've done a mistake myself by not deleting it right-away, why? I thought it wasn't that big of a deal, i've right away went to another discord I had an active ping on, careless about the GIF just to be banned in... *1-2 seconds?* No pings to warn me about removing it, no nothing just straight up a community wide-ban. I understand, and I'm deeply sorry if I caused anyone to be offended from this GIF, though, I must say - I've been in alot of HL2RP communities and not a single one had a soft skin as much as this, even the most friendly ones, kind of irrelevant though I've seen much worse things on Willard it-self that has undergone a much smaller or no punishments at all. It is crazy that this GIF has gotten me in trouble probably as much as Grassman got into, Let's compare! One quick removable GIF, versus.. sexually abusing, openly Roleplaying raping an underage AI bot, and continued WHILST given warnings. WHAT DO YOU THINK IS WORSE? Only difference is this didn't affect my Gmod server ban (Take in note that the grassman incident was done WHILST he was in multiple factions, things that are subjects to "Much harsher punishments").
Nevertheless, I am DEEPLY sorry for this ugly joke, and I think a reduced punishment would be much more appropriate, and PLEASE, think about how wrong is this ban for a second before making an empty decision. Thanks.
Do you have any picture or video evidence to support your reason?:




had to use meme templates to elaborate
Were there any witnesses who can help in this appeal?: (List the steam and/or character names of them or tag them)
SteamID:
Name of the Admin you were banned by: Neonity.
How long is the ban for?: Permanent.
The reason you were banned?: "Rape jokes"
Why do you wish to be unbanned?: Hi, I was banned Jun 26 for a GIF about "Rape", which was apparently taken seriously (Image of the GIF can be seen below), and I would like to get into this straight away - I meant to send the gif next to it, and I understand if that's a "You problem", and I've done a mistake myself by not deleting it right-away, why? I thought it wasn't that big of a deal, i've right away went to another discord I had an active ping on, careless about the GIF just to be banned in... *1-2 seconds?* No pings to warn me about removing it, no nothing just straight up a community wide-ban. I understand, and I'm deeply sorry if I caused anyone to be offended from this GIF, though, I must say - I've been in alot of HL2RP communities and not a single one had a soft skin as much as this, even the most friendly ones, kind of irrelevant though I've seen much worse things on Willard it-self that has undergone a much smaller or no punishments at all. It is crazy that this GIF has gotten me in trouble probably as much as Grassman got into, Let's compare! One quick removable GIF, versus.. sexually abusing, openly Roleplaying raping an underage AI bot, and continued WHILST given warnings. WHAT DO YOU THINK IS WORSE? Only difference is this didn't affect my Gmod server ban (Take in note that the grassman incident was done WHILST he was in multiple factions, things that are subjects to "Much harsher punishments").
Nevertheless, I am DEEPLY sorry for this ugly joke, and I think a reduced punishment would be much more appropriate, and PLEASE, think about how wrong is this ban for a second before making an empty decision. Thanks.
Do you have any picture or video evidence to support your reason?:




had to use meme templates to elaborate
Were there any witnesses who can help in this appeal?: (List the steam and/or character names of them or tag them)
Last edited:

