Daark
New member
- Joined
- Mar 21, 2022
- Messages
- 3
- Thread Author
- #1
Steam Name: Dark
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:106376047
Discord Handle: Daark#8314
Name of the Admin you were banned by: No clue
How long is the ban for?: Discord bans are always permanent.
The reason you were banned?: Gonna be honest it was back in early 2020 I think and I wasn't the nicest person.
Why do you wish to be unbanned?: I wanna play, I need Discord access to be able to be up to date.
Do you have any picture or video evidence to support your reason?: Uh. It's been two years. To be honest if you think I'm a prick again just ban me again, no?
Were there any witnesses who can help in this appeal?: I think @Gr4Ss can stand up for me.
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:106376047
Discord Handle: Daark#8314
Name of the Admin you were banned by: No clue
How long is the ban for?: Discord bans are always permanent.
The reason you were banned?: Gonna be honest it was back in early 2020 I think and I wasn't the nicest person.
Why do you wish to be unbanned?: I wanna play, I need Discord access to be able to be up to date.
Do you have any picture or video evidence to support your reason?: Uh. It's been two years. To be honest if you think I'm a prick again just ban me again, no?
Were there any witnesses who can help in this appeal?: I think @Gr4Ss can stand up for me.