Astro
Radio Bob Approved
- Joined
- Nov 15, 2021
- Messages
- 549
- Thread Author
- #1
As it says in the title, give scanners flashlights. They already have the little apparatus on the top, why not use it? This is even more important nowadays where Dispatch is much more commonly used in almost any scenario. Attaching to a cop PT or OTA ST is useless if they go into the sewers. What’s supposed to BE support, CANNOT be support in certain regions because of technical reasons.
I can’t tell you how often I get irritated flying around the slums or sewers and then running into wall after wall because I can’t see a thing. Third person doesn’t provide any information, and first person is even worse since it’s monochrome.
I can’t tell you how often I get irritated flying around the slums or sewers and then running into wall after wall because I can’t see a thing. Third person doesn’t provide any information, and first person is even worse since it’s monochrome.