Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Implemented Dispatch Spawn

Status
Not open for further replies.

Astro

Radio Bob Approved
Joined
Nov 15, 2021
Messages
549
Simple. Move the Dispatch scanner spawn from the trainstation over to the Nexus. I don't like getting deleted, then respawning in the trainstation where there could be rebels or other people committing various acts of mischief. A situation happened earlier today where a rebel destroyed my scanner. I then respawned and went up to the top of the stairs to wait out my timer since I got destroyed seconds before just mere meters from the trainstation. The rebel came down and destroyed my scanner again. I respawned and got destroyed once more without having a second to explain to the rebel.
 
My bad, I thought u were a new scanner LMFAO
 
I have setup overwatch spawnpoints at the nexus access checkpoint (so you don't have to fly through the awkward alleyway every time)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top