C
Conundrum
Guest
- Thread Author
- #1
I don't know how feasible this could be but I was involved in an (unusually) large scene last night and the sheer amount of people talking made it hard to keep track of what relevant people were saying.
My suggestion is to have an option to enable transparency in the chat based on how close or far away a character is. That way you can easily discern who is beside you in the ocean of text and who is not. Something like this already exists for the hover-over chat above peoples heads. Although I know that's a different thing all together.
For example:
My suggestion is to have an option to enable transparency in the chat based on how close or far away a character is. That way you can easily discern who is beside you in the ocean of text and who is not. Something like this already exists for the hover-over chat above peoples heads. Although I know that's a different thing all together.
For example:
| Person 1 (close): "Something, Something, Something... Something." Person 2 (nearby): "Something! Something... Something, something." Person 3 (Far away): "Something... Something... Something..." |
Last edited:

