Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Dno/Sevens Ban Appeal

dno

Radio Bob Approved
Joined
Oct 18, 2020
Messages
118
Steam Name:
Dno

SteamID:
STEAM_0:0:98044988

Name of the Admin you were banned by:
Leudobcerct

How long is the ban for?:
Permanently Banned

The reason you were banned?:

​
I would like to start this appeal with an apology, an apology for my childish actions on the server/discord. To both community members and staff. I am sorry for what I have done, what I did- from the trolling, rule breaking, and failure to abide by the rules was unacceptable. I look back at it now and see disrespect, from myself, to all the people around me. Whether it was persons I played with or those trying to help/better me and my experiences in the community, I disrespected those around me and my behavior was unacceptable. I am truly sorry, and with my apology; I would like to put forward an explanation, not to defend my actions but to provide my view as to what I have done.

Before playing Willard I was on Nebulous for several years, I enjoyed Half Life RP very much. Before Willard there was Terranova and seeing the potential for fun and freedom outside Nebulous I began waiting for new servers whilst still playing Nebulous. I was introduced to Willard after catching my eyes on the discord, I remember- playing in the first event. With Zeropants and Radx… I remember the first version of Willard. I remember working on spreadsheets with the startup economy. I remember a lot… It was at this point I took the server very seriously– I don’t know where I screwed up but I did? By don’t know I mean I don’t know why I did what I did. I began minging, it was around the time I did the CWU events on Gino Lombardi- sametime with the stock market. I began going more OOC than IC dealing with issues and what not. I could see the timeline, it was an abrupt spike in bad behaviour which led to Dno being banned, unbanned, then banned again. I stepped away, out of spite; I trolled in the discords, it was anger and regret which got ahead of me. Childish actions, no excuses at all- as I did what I did.

I Alted, I was banned from both the forums and discords so the only way to play was this route. I stuck with Rebel roleplay and moved into Civil Protection. I didn’t break the rules… I contributed to the roleplay setting as much as I could, however my behaviour was not liked-. I couldn’t understand why but I was able to see that people didn’t like Anilife. I stuck with the rules, my character made i2 remarkable pace due to my hours, ran through the Antlion Arc, and did as well as I could… I wanted to step up, I knew I would be able to contribute, I knew I could staff, I knew I had the potential for CT/Lore, but I knew. With the reputation of Anilife, I could NOT get to those positions. As much as I wanted to help out, my hands were tied… So I made new hands.

I created Sevens, taking the notes from my rights and wrongs of Dno and Anilife and applied them forward. I was on my best behavior- as I learned. I knew what to do and I knew what to avoid/disregard and that is quite literally what I did. My actions weren’t for personal gain, I enjoyed writing lore, I enjoyed hosting events, I enjoyed helping others… Seeing what I could now do I stuck with it and only put good forward. Leaving my bad past behind, I was running CWU during GOI (w/ Tony), writing Lore, and assisting in what I could on both the main, discord, and short stories. At this point, outside of the computer- I also grew up (It sucks but it is what it is).

It has been over 3 years since Dno, 2 years Since Anilife and 1 year since Sevens. Turning my head around I see my childish actions, I see my literal former immature self, messing with others and causing a ruckus. But I was quite literally a child, it is not an excuse for my behaviour, I am putting it simply as a point to tell you, all, that I have grown. I understand, what I have done has been done and my actions affected the roleplay/gameplay of those around… So to unban me doesn’t erase what had been done, I’d understand that, but what I can say is that if I am let back in. My old self, what I have done in the past- will not happen in the present.

I left the community when the ban waves came out for alting, I was scared of getting caught- but I was also on track of moving out of my parents as well. My resignation was set for the next month but the alt wave expedited it and I left on a wim. In all honesty I would’ve stayed if it wasn’t for that, I had plans on rejoining. I still had notes on my whiteboard for what lore pieces I was going to draft when I got back and what I had to test/figure out with Gears of Industry. I was involved and I stepped out, with the hopes of stepping back in. However with me being exposed as an alt I knew that was not a possibility. I just proceeded to leave, and have been gone for one year now.



Why do you wish to be unbanned?:​

As already explained, I am appealing because I have changed and that change was evident; I don’t want to shove it as a merit badge as “Look what I did on Sevens!”. Only because I didn’t do that to show off or get on anyones good side. It was genuinely me, It was me trying to contribute, it was me trying my best, it was me on my best behavior. Sevens was how I should've been from the start, it's how I regret not being. The wasted time and effort which could’ve gone to better myself and the community, but instead went to trolling and mundane activities.

If I am permitted to return back to the community, I’d come back as I was before. Not hoping to regain any titles, but just be myself; write lore, roleplay, do what I can in terms of input for ideas and events… Doing as a person should. Overall, I am truly sorry- I hope for a chance to show what I am actually able to do and get back to the server and gamemode I enjoyed…




Do you have any picture or video evidence to support your reason?:
No, I do not-- There is no evidence to support my reason. What I did is what I did and I take complete responsibility.
​
 
Hi Sevens/Dno,

Unfortunately after a long discussion that ultimately lead to a vote, we've decided this ban will be staying.

We simply cannot give any unbans for users who ban evade by using alts regardless of the circumstances, and regardless if the player has since changed and is regretful.

We hope you manage to find somewhere else that's enjoyable for you to spend your time.

Denied - 11 against a unban, 4 for.
 
Back
Top