dno
Radio Bob Approved
- Joined
- Oct 18, 2020
- Messages
- 118
- Thread Author
- #1
Steam Name:
Dino
SteamID:
STEAM_0:0:98044988
Name of the Admin you were banned by:
Leudobcerct/Neonity
How long is the ban for?:
Permanently Banned
Dino
SteamID:
STEAM_0:0:98044988
Name of the Admin you were banned by:
Leudobcerct/Neonity
How long is the ban for?:
Permanently Banned
The reason you were banned?:
I was banned three years ago, permanently, after my character has gotten into the Nexus to avoid an execution from CPs. It was my 2nd ban, ever.
I was banned three years ago, permanently, after my character has gotten into the Nexus to avoid an execution from CPs. It was my 2nd ban, ever.
Why do you wish to be unbanned?:
I wish to be unbanned because what I did wasn't right and I've learned. Three years since my ban, I've tried my best to contribute and get back into the community, every chance I got. I enjoy Willard, if I could pick a game to play or a community to main it would solely be this server. I love the community, the systems, the roleplay, and even the whole history of the community itself. I enjoyed my time here, although short lived due to my actions, and I would like to enjoy it once again. What I did, in regards to rule breaks and general toxicity was all uncalled for. It was unjust, it was mean, belligerent and most certainly against the server rules. I took what I had afront of me, the server/community, for granted. I want to return not just for the purpose of playing, but to restore the trust that was lost and prove that I can be a positive contributor. I’ve had a lot of time since being banned to consider how the things that happened affected other people, and while I know that words won’t be enough, I am willing to prove by action that I have changed and grown from it. This community meant a lot to me and I hoping to be granted the opportunity to make things right. I didn't value it as much as I do now, the three years without playing like a normal player has really shown me that what I did was something that no one should do.
It has been well over three years since those initial transgressions of mine, and over time, I have worked hard to grow—not only at interacting with Internet communities, but as an individual. Now I realize the value of patience, respect, and being responsible for one's actions. I realize that mere words of "I've changed" are insufficient; instead, I have to prove that with actions if given the chance to come back again. I want to assure everyone reading this that the individual that I once was is not the individual that I am today. I stick to those rules and do what is best for the community if given a second chance. I’m not asking for any special position, only the opportunity to be a part of it, to experience the community that ousted me for reasons that were just, I wish to prove to the server and the individuals I've trolled that I have changed for the better.
Overall I promise that if I am given a chance to come back into the community I will only work for the betterment of myself and others within the community. I will not take the opportunity to come back for granted and I will assist in every way I could. I seek to prove myself, and clear my reputation from the stains I've put onto it.
Thank you for your time,
Dno