Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Don Lorenzo Citizen Profile

Updated Faction Relationships
 
Updated char relationships
 
vice-66 would like to clarify that he has nothing to do with don lorenzo
 
you remember when the vort extract blunt rotation accidentally sent you back to the prehistoric times and you came back talking about dinos and shit for a week? add the krah aur nur vorts
 
I refuse to add anything to my char bio, I will NOT metagame ok???
 
Add C24:i3.XRAY-69, the Civil Protection unit who found out about your secret base by interrogating one of the Rebels.
 
Add C24:i3.XRAY-69, the Civil Protection unit who found out about your secret base by interrogating one of the Rebels.
Ohh are u that CP who I kissed in that alleyway where that big fire got started?
 
Back
Top