• Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Donavin Jones

Steam Name & ID: Meme_Lord_Satan
Discord Name & ID: Dog#2267

Minimum two paragraph backstory on the concept:

Hell.. We all think of hell as either a place of torture. Fire.. Demons.. But.. We never thought that it was a wasteland, where it is everyone for themselves on floating islands, with unimaginable creatures that are beyond our comprehension.. Its almost like we've been given another chance at life.. But due to our sins on the other world, we've been placed here.. A life where danger lurks in every nook and cranny. Not even guns can help us against these things.. They have their own ecosystem, and even sentience.. Its like if earth was given a hellish make over.. The 'humans' here are immortal.. And cannot die.. Some of these 'humans' or 'DAMNED' look terrifying.. With body parts on their armor and weapons... Even cults emerge in here. Some cult about the 'GRAND SURVIVOR'.. Something about the first person to be sent here that is still alive.. I don't know.. All I know is.
WE WILL NOT SURVIVE.

This event will be taking place in Hell. Yes, we are in hell. This event is essentially going to be a 'free range' one. What I mean by this is, people are on their own. Whatever supplies they can find and make is what they have, and they have TWO LIVES. Once they die, they are dead, reason why you have 2 lives is cause getting PK'd is very likely, but NLR will be used if needed. Everything and anything will kill you. The event will be 3 days, unless everyone dies. (Which is unlikely tbf). There will be 3 factions.

'Hell Spawn' Normal Humans.

Those who have either just been summoned, or have been here for a month. Knowing these lands, these ones will most likely not go far.

'DAMNED'
Those who have been here for decades. Ranging from the 1920's to 2000. These ones have survived the elements, have the weapons and supplies to survive. They know these islands like the back of their hand.. Thats if they still have a hand. Some have even learned the dark arts, but know very little one how to use it..

CULT OF THE GRAND SURVIVOR 0/8
These ones have been here for centuries, or a millennium. These ones have mastered these lands, even learning the 'Dark Arts'. Of summoning the 'Etkuaki' which are these bug like creatures that feed off of the unfortunate ones that have been sent here. Or even praying to the 'GRAND SURVIVOR' for a blessing.. Whether they get it or not is unknown.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

If your backstory does not cover the following questions, please answer them.

Do you wish to spearhead the project if your concept is accepted? (You will run the event alongside the SS team.): Yes, unless SS want to themselves

Is this concept set in the Half-Life universe?: No.

Will this concept follow Willard’s Timeline?: No.

Will this concept affect the mainserver?: No.

I like the void edge map, but it is pretty much impossible to explore without noclip

I like the void edge map, but it is pretty much impossible to explore without noclip
Yes.
However, we'll cheat. And use like 3 or 4 of the islands, the rest being only used for little expeditions by the players.

Hm... I had an idea that could be pretty interesting...

Remember the red fog from the Rising sun event? This could be where the souls of those killed by the fog go when they die

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back