albertossic
Radio Bob Approved
- Joined
- Oct 6, 2021
- Messages
- 260
- Thread Author
- #1
Hi! So one is a little change I think would be beneficial - instead of the time in the location ticker (the little pop-up text informing you of where you just walked into) showing system time, it should instead show in-game time, since I think many people use this to quickly check what the ingame time *is* and it tends to cause confusion
The other would be a little script, maybe similar to a posted piece of paper - just some sort of screen or sign that you can flip between Open and Closed or green and red. It's not required, but I thought I'd suggest it anyway
The other would be a little script, maybe similar to a posted piece of paper - just some sort of screen or sign that you can flip between Open and Closed or green and red. It's not required, but I thought I'd suggest it anyway