Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Dr. Alfred Dietrich (WIP)

Gamma

Staff Manager
ENG
Administrator
Staff Team
Joined
Nov 25, 2021
Messages
206
Alfred Dietrich
A HALF-LIFE 2 ORIGINAL CHARACTER


Deceased... Suicide.​
DESCRIPTION:

A german man, born in the city of Berlin. Friendly to all of those around him, at the age of 18 he went to college for a degree in chemistry, eventually graduating with a masters degree, now working at the Bureau of Research and Innovation. Languages: German (First), English (Second).
1646001197445.pngNAME Alfred Dietrich
ALIAS Doctor Dietrich
NICKNAMES N/A
CID #29849
GENDER Male
AGE 44
DATE OF BIRTH 09/24/1976
PLACE OF BIRTH Berlin, Germany.
CURRENT LOCATION City 24, Geneva.
EDUCATION Masters in Chemistry, bachelors in pharmaceuticals.
OCCUPATION CMU Janitor until SC rises.


​
-BACKSTORY-
Page torn out, but only a little remains.
"I come from a great line of the German family, my family was part of nobility until the Combine took over earth. Can't say we are very royal now.."


-FAMILY-
Page torn out, what a shame.
-APPEARANCE-
Black hair, Blue eyes. Short parted hair.

-PERSONALITY-
Friendly, tries to make friends with everyone he meets.

-LIKES AND INTERESTS-
Chemistry
Reading
Making friends
Cheesecake
German Made Beer
Civil Protection
Overwatch Soldiers and the Combine.

-DISLIKES AND AVOIDANCES-
Drugs.
London
B.R.I (distrusts)




RELATIONSHIPS
LOVES. ADMIRES TRUSTS FRIENDS LIKES AQQUAINTANCE DISTRUSTS HATES DECEASED


Julia Jazmin
A respectable woman, I trust her with my life.

Anton Laborde
I hate you, I hate you, I hate you! You ruined me!

Dr. Ilya Zima
You are the only BRI member I trust now, thank you Zima, you are the only friend I trust from ze BRI.

BRI.
You, you almost killed me! Ordering that cop to beat me! It tore my stitches, and I almost bled out and died! I will never forgive you for this.

CMU
You are the only ones I trust now. Thank you for keeping me with you.
 
Last edited:
Updated, one last time.
 
Back
Top