Liam
The Rebel Man
- Joined
- Sep 26, 2021
- Messages
- 286
- Thread Author
- #1
Duel magazine couplers? What are they? They are a small plastic or metal holder that binds two magazines together for easy loading and storage.

I would like them implemented, if possible, to the new ARC weapons system. How I invision this working, is: Having this item be a craftable 2 slot storage item. Much like say a cigarette pack, it could be coded to only store magazines. Now, this is pretty similar to the soon to be implemented ammo bags. But I still think it is a good idea for specifically magazine storage. Perhaps as a cheaper alternative or, you could fill your ammo bag with purley boxes of rounds and reserve these couplers for magazines.

Pro's:
1) Storage improvements for cumbersome magazines.
2) A neater and more stream lined ammo system. You could for example keep empty mags in an ammo bag and ones "ready to go" in the couplers. This would make inventory managment in the heat of a battle just that little bit more efficient.
3) Possible cheaper alternative to ammo bags. Or just for somone who doesn't want to carry around an entire bag of stuff. I assume the bag would have to be wearable and would cause a sacrafice in general inventory space.
Con's:
1) Very similar to ammo bags. I would assume.
Edit: take a shot for every time I said ammo bags.

I would like them implemented, if possible, to the new ARC weapons system. How I invision this working, is: Having this item be a craftable 2 slot storage item. Much like say a cigarette pack, it could be coded to only store magazines. Now, this is pretty similar to the soon to be implemented ammo bags. But I still think it is a good idea for specifically magazine storage. Perhaps as a cheaper alternative or, you could fill your ammo bag with purley boxes of rounds and reserve these couplers for magazines.

Pro's:
1) Storage improvements for cumbersome magazines.
2) A neater and more stream lined ammo system. You could for example keep empty mags in an ammo bag and ones "ready to go" in the couplers. This would make inventory managment in the heat of a battle just that little bit more efficient.
3) Possible cheaper alternative to ammo bags. Or just for somone who doesn't want to carry around an entire bag of stuff. I assume the bag would have to be wearable and would cause a sacrafice in general inventory space.
Con's:
1) Very similar to ammo bags. I would assume.
Edit: take a shot for every time I said ammo bags.
Last edited:
