toby
Radio Bob Approved
- Joined
- May 20, 2022
- Messages
- 1,461
- Thread Author
- #1
CID:0206
Name: Earl Maxwell
Alias: Beck
Description: A White Man With Dark Brown Hair And Hazel Eyes And Wears Glasses, His Right Eye Is Covered With A White Eyepatch With Some Blood On It.
Ethnicity: American
Job Status: None
Former Job: MPDC Officer
Family Cohesion:
Jonathan Maxwell-Brother-DECEASED
Sarah Maxwell-Sister In Law-DECEASED
Earl Maxwell-Nephew-DECEASED
Laura Maxwell-Nephew-ALIVE
Health Status-DEAD
Mental Status-SANE
Journals:
Group Relationships: Loyal/Like/Dislike/Hate
Civil Protection-Mixed Bag. Some Are Good Some Are Bad.
Ressistance-Mixed Bag.Some Are Good Some Are Bad, I Plan to Join You Boys.....
CWU-Eh Im Okay With Em, Their Good Workers.
MAA-The Conscripts, I Feel Bad For Young Men Dragged To War.
CMRU-The Average Docs.
Citizens-Their Normal.
Relationships
Hex Igrets: Im Dead Hex...Im Sorry.
Cameron-Eh, Just An Old Voice In My Head.
Everyone Around Me-Their all okay i guess.
The Man Who Killed Me- I am sorry what i fucking did, lord have mercy on me
Hugh Mattock- You Worked With The Ressistance And Helped Me, Im Sorry Hugh...
Name: Earl Maxwell
Alias: Beck
Description: A White Man With Dark Brown Hair And Hazel Eyes And Wears Glasses, His Right Eye Is Covered With A White Eyepatch With Some Blood On It.
Ethnicity: American
Job Status: None
Former Job: MPDC Officer
Family Cohesion:
Jonathan Maxwell-Brother-DECEASED
Sarah Maxwell-Sister In Law-DECEASED
Earl Maxwell-Nephew-DECEASED
Laura Maxwell-Nephew-ALIVE
Health Status-DEAD
Mental Status-SANE
Journals:
Hmm, Hello There To Whoever Is Reading This. This Is My Journal, My Name Is Earl Maxwell Former MPDC Officer & Loyalist. I Miss My Family, Laura, Jon,Walt, Sarah....Damn.
My Buds In The MPDC Are Also Gone, Johnny, Lawson, Peter.....All Fucking Dead....My Sanity Is Slowly Decreasing I Hear A Voice In My Head To Make Myself A Damn Slave To The Combine...I Called It, "Cameron". I Know No One. Journal 1 Done.
My Buds In The MPDC Are Also Gone, Johnny, Lawson, Peter.....All Fucking Dead....My Sanity Is Slowly Decreasing I Hear A Voice In My Head To Make Myself A Damn Slave To The Combine...I Called It, "Cameron". I Know No One. Journal 1 Done.
Second Journal Entry. Just In A Standard Apartment Block, No Armband Or Job....Yet. Still Hear Cam In My Head, I Will End Him One Day...With The Power Of The Lord And Christ Or.....Memory Replacement.I Will Beat Cam, I Will End This Voice Once And For All...I May Not Have Any Friends Or Acquaintances....But I Will Beat Him....I Will Prevail!
I Miss My Gameboy Color, I Miss My N64.....And SNES, And NES......Damn.
I Have Been Possesed, Lord Help Me. Exorcise Me Someone Please.....I Have A Cross In My Pocket Grab It And Exorcise Me!
I Have Been Exorcised,I Purged All My Bad Memories, Thank You Thy Lord...Amen.
Old Earl's Back Baby, And I Need A Flashlight Very Badly. Also A Shotgun.....Maybe I Should Try And Join The GRF.
Civil Protection-Mixed Bag. Some Are Good Some Are Bad.
Ressistance-Mixed Bag.Some Are Good Some Are Bad, I Plan to Join You Boys.....
CWU-Eh Im Okay With Em, Their Good Workers.
MAA-The Conscripts, I Feel Bad For Young Men Dragged To War.
CMRU-The Average Docs.
Citizens-Their Normal.
Relationships
Hex Igrets: Im Dead Hex...Im Sorry.
Cameron-Eh, Just An Old Voice In My Head.
Everyone Around Me-Their all okay i guess.
The Man Who Killed Me- I am sorry what i fucking did, lord have mercy on me
Hugh Mattock- You Worked With The Ressistance And Helped Me, Im Sorry Hugh...
Last edited:
