Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Ekrell's LTAP Ban Appeal - 76561198318337444

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ekrell

Radio Bob Approved
SS Manager
Joined
Jun 26, 2021
Messages
270
Steam Name: Ekrell

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:179035858

Name of the Admin you were banned by: Kaffee

How long is the ban for?: Two weeks + Vortigaunt Whitelist removal

The reason you were banned?: During the recent CP sweep caused by our presence in the underground (Me, BurgerWithOnion as free vortigaunts, and Crew as Alien Grunt) the squad hunting for us got caught by some rule-breaking GM NPCs. That allowed us to escape via vents with them being stuck in a TBC. Later on, after disconnecting we were informed we did LTAP and got de-whitelisted from the faction because the sweep needed to be redone.

Why do you wish to be unbanned?: I believe this is some big misunderstanding. First of all, we weren't aware that the TBC is taking place at all, as we were running for our lives at the moment (and so we assumed the CPs didn't even see us in the vents until later informed by willumhf). Secondly, just to clarify - we disconnected at the very end of it, throughout the entire sweep we were simply hiding away at an accessible area in the sewers. Thirdly, and most importantly (as previous ones can't really be linked to LTAP I suppose) - I couldn't possibly come back onto the server due to my current time. It was past midnight and I already stayed for longer than I intended to due to the sweep in the first place. Furthermore, I spoke with willumhf on a private discord chat as soon as this happened and I was informed "I'm not here to force you back on" which sounds like it's not required for me to report back. Later on, I quite obviously went to sleep until waking up around the time of making this post. Time is present in the discord screenshots in case someone would assume it's a lie. I'm fully ready to re-do the entire sweep at a more opportune time and if all parties will be present once again. I was absolutely not aware I'm doing LTAP.

Do you have any picture or video evidence to support your reason?: Yes, I'm attaching them to this post.
1661751085609.png
1661751098891.png
(It is worth pointing out that I wasn't aware we were the cause of the sweep until actually informed)

Were there any witnesses who can help in this appeal?: (List the steam and/or character names of them or tag them): BurgerWithOnion#7777 General Craw419#9525 Willumhf#0507

Of course, I'm open to answering any questions or discussing. I've been playing on Willard for over a year without a single warning so this is a pretty major thing for me
 
Last edited:
Ban Information
  • ID - #585
  • Reason - LTARP - Disconnecting within 15 minutes during an active CP chase.
  • Expiry - Mon Sep 12 2022 00:53:54 GMT 0000 (Coordinated Universal Time)
  • User - 76561198318337444
  • Moderator - 76561197960426108
 
I believe this is some big misunderstanding. First of all, we weren't aware that the TBC is taking place at all, as we were running for our lives at the moment
You state that you were aware of a sweep coming towards you here, which means you would have to wait 15 minutes for the CPs to have a chance at catching you.

1661782989059.png1661782971284.png

Only four minutes after moving to surface and stashing your items did you switch character before disconnecting, which is nowhere close to the 15 minutes required after escaping to leave.

After a internal discussion, this appeal has been denied.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top