Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

EL GRAN VARON - BIOGRAFÍA PERSONAL

Botulism

Really Corrupt
Joined
Jun 19, 2023
Messages
435

1717970728448.png


1717971029659.png
1717971160726.png
1717970995220.png
1722498179151.png
1717974314826.png


UNION-49
You fucking disgust me.
First, your gang of thugs treat me like a dog. You search me and belittle me, you put your hands upon my skin and search me, and then you have the gall to call me cute and try to 'make up' for it? You bought me food, that was the only 'good' thing you did, but you're apart of an organization that makes the Nazis look like men. At least they were brave enough to show their fucking faces while they ordered people to camps.

To top it all off, you got disciplined by your superiors and now you're probably going to hold a grudge toward me. Thanks, you fucking moron, you almost implicated me and got me killed because you wanted to be a neighborhood friendly good cop.
I know it was just because you wanted to be with me out of the fact that I was 'pretty' to you and nothing else.
Shoot yourself, you fascist creep. You're a part of the problem, not the solution.

MICHAEL YARDS
Kind, righteous even. A nice boy, yet
terribly naive.
To be honest, I don't remember our very first meeting all that well. I think I was deep in my thoughts at the time, and I simply happened upon you and some woman talking, and at the time, I was severely lonely. It's nice to see faces, and it's even nicer to see people who genuinely want to do right in a dying, wrong world. I have a feeling that we horribly fucked up in the past and this is just God's punishment, but when I meet people like you, you confirm that there will always be true Christians, even if they are ignorant of the scripture or even its' existence.

How could you tell other people my personal matters and secrets? Even if you trusted them, I don't. One blabbermouth can lead to a whole throng of people knowing about my personal life. Not everyone is as nice as you, as caring as you...Your medical experience and proper caretaking leaves much to be desired too. You're a doctor, how could you not re-dress a wound even through the most hectic period of time imaginable? I'd prefer you over some of the other doctors here if I got shot, but I wouldn't trust some more complicated procedures done by you with a ten-foot pole.
I've read much about the world. When the great Arab leader Al-Nasser met the Libyan Al-Gaddafi, he had this to say of him: "A nice boy, yet terribly naive."

I think similarly of you, only in a less condescending way. You have the tools and the vision to change the world, but you're no Emperor. I've yet seen the spunk of you required to make difficult and harsh decisions, and I hope in due time I witness such.

THE KINDER COP
You treat me right, but why did you become a Fascista?
This I can never understand. You joined Civil Protection to do what, police others? Law enforcement? Some sense of servitude or fulfillment in life? In THIS world? Even when I was a doctor back at my old city, I hated the fact that every so often, I'd have to perform an operation on some of the worst in society. Of course, I'd have to heal them or it'd be my life on the line, but every so often, I botched the surgery in a way so that they'd live, but not without a bit of pain to remember their sins.
So far, you've been personally kind to me and given me things, and at the very least, comfort in my darkest times. That alone is worth remembering out of a cops, but I do not give cops any special treatment, for we are all men and women under the eyes of the most Holy God.
If you do not cease your sinful ways, your guardian angel shall betray you come judgment day, and you will know the fires of Hell for what they are, my dear.
I look forward to seeing you nonetheless, though your kindness will very well be the death of me, for you snakes have a habit of betraying all those you hold dear.

DAGOTH UR
Nostalgia, memories... God, let bygones be bygones.

The year 2002, I was seventeen. The Portal Storms were coming in hard, but the entertainment industry still went strong. Morrowind was an American game that was sold for peanuts in Mexican video-stores, and when I got it? I was hooked. The curfew and quarantine orders forced us to stay inside, and I missed my friends dearly, but with this game? I had too much fun.
My favorite builds were Dark Elves, Orcs, and Altmer. There was a special glitch where you could gain infinite intelligence for a short period of time using alchemy and using that to make some of the best spells in the known universe..Levitating and jumping over the entire island of Vvardenfell, and showing my friends all the cool quests that they missed over cell-phone...It was nice when you weren't beating headcrabs away with a lead pipe or dealing with gangs.
..Morrowind, I'll miss you.
 

Attachments

  • 1717971139985.png
    1717971139985.png
    740.9 KB · Views: 0
  • 1717974141384.png
    1717974141384.png
    150.4 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
next bio will be about a fictional usurper in the 8th century byzantine empire who got blinded.

since yknow fun stuff
 
1718019268758.png

You should add the immortal Lord High Councilor of House Dagoth, Dagoth Ur
 
I loved his RP when I did '/looc can we skip med rp lol?'
most people's medrp sucks shit, let's be real. Yes, great idea, don't find a vein and insert that morphine auto-injector straight into your thigh! You won't get cardiac arrest anytime soon!
 
Back
Top