Welcome to Willard Networks!

Experience a next-level Half-Life 2 Roleplay experience. Taking inspiration from games such as Divinity Original Sin and Xcom 2. Featuring a completely overhauled combat system, gameplay and UI.

Elder Scrolls: Coldharbour

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZeroPants

Radio Bob Approved
Creative Team

2312333123123.png

Background

Coldharbour is the Plane of Oblivion ruled by Molag Bal, the Daedric Prince of Domination, Vampirism, Slavery, and corruption. Coldharbour serves as a prison for the Soul Shriven, The Souls of mortals that have been claimed by Molag Bal. Coldharbour appears as a twisted version of the mortal realm, Nirn, likely as a result of the Planemeld, a Daedric invasion in which Molag Bal had attempted to merge Nirn with Coldharbour with the help of The King of Worms, Mannimarco, luckily this invasion was stopped, however, some parts of Nirn had been dragged into Coldharbour before the Planemeld could be stopped. Every aspect of this horrible realm is designed to torture its inhabitants, the Soul Shriven are forced to constantly labor away in The Wailing Prison under the constant watch of Molag Bal's cruel Dremora servants.

It is the two hundred and second year of the Fourth Era, you have died and lost your soul to Molag Bal in one way or another and are now imprisoned in his realm of Coldharbour. You have been deprived of the afterlife that had previously awaited you now that Molag Bal has claimed your soul, no matter how hard you have prayed for salvation, The Divines are either unable to hear your prayer or are choosing to ignore your suffering. Despite all of the constant torment you are forced to endure in this horrid realm, you have managed to hold onto your sanity where most other Soul Shriven would turn Feral, an impressive feat to be sure. Perhaps you still believe you have a chance at salvation?

Your role

You have died and your soul has been claimed by Molag Bal in one way or another, perhaps you were a Nedic slave who was sacrificed to Molag Bal by the Ayleids back in the First Era, perhaps you were a Stormcloak soldier that accidentally contracted vampirism and was slain by the Vigilants of Stendarr recently in the Fourth Era? You don't age in Coldharbour, you could be from nearly any point in history.

//

Application Information

You will have a *ton* of creative freedom when making your character's backstory, you can make your character from any point in the history of the Elder Scrolls series, however, there are a few things you must need to take into account when writing out your character.

What race are you? Each race in the Elder Scrolls has its own unique features and abilities (Keep in mind that if you want to play as a specific race, you will need to have a model for it, check the workshop to find a model that fits your character, it should be from the Elder Scrolls, so no playing as World of Warcraft elves or anything like that, if you are experienced with PAC, you might be able to make your character with that tool)
Race - Tamriel is home to many different races, each race has its own unique features as well as its own continent.

Altmer (High elves) - Known as "Altmer" in their homeland of Summerset Isles, the High Elves are the most gifted in the arcane arts of all the races.

Argonians - Enigmatic and intelligent, the Argonians are experts at guerrilla warfare, and their natural abilities suit their swampy homeland, Black Marsh. They have developed immunities to the diseases that have doomed many would-be explorers in the region, and they are capable of easily exploring underwater locations due to their ability to breathe underwater. Argonians make proficient thieves, due to their increased lockpicking and sneaking skills.

Bosmer (Wood elves) - Bosmer (or, more commonly, Wood Elves) are the elven people of Valenwood. They prefer a simple existence, living in harmony with the land and wild animals. They are known to be the best archers in all of Tamriel and are known for their ability to command wild creatures. They make great scouts or thieves, due to their natural stealth and light footing.

Bretons - Bretons are a race of both human and elven ancestry. They populate the province of High Rock. They are excellent mages with high magic resistance, but have few other distinctive features. They are considered an intelligent race in Tamriel, known for their proficiency in abstract thinking, a possible reason for their adeptness in the magical arts. It is suggested that they may also carry Aldmer blood, which would further account for their magical prowess.

Dunmer (Dark elves) - The Dunmer, more commonly known as Dark Elves, are the grey-skinned elven natives of the province of Morrowind. After the eruption of Red Mountain, many Dunmer fled to Skyrim, where they have endured extreme prejudice as a result of their elven heritage and status as refugees. In spite of this, many Dunmer have been able to establish themselves in Tamriel's northernmost province as skillful merchants and mages.

Imperials - Imperials are some of the most well-educated, wealthy and well-spoken of the races in Tamriel and the natives of the cosmopolitan province of Cyrodiil. Imperials are also known for their discipline and training of their citizen armies. Because of this, the Imperials have dominated Tamriel for more than 2,000 years.

Khajiit - Khajiit are one of the beast races which inhabit the continent of Tamriel, primarily their home province of Elsweyr. The Khajiit have feline appearance and sly accent common to Cathay, however their type is not specified. Along with the Argonians, they are referred to as the beast-races of Skyrim. Because of this, Khajiit have a negative public image.

Nords - Nords are a race that were led to Skyrim by Ysgramor. They are tall, fair-haired and pale-skinned humans from Atmora who are known for their incredible resistance to cold and even magical frost. They are enthusiastic warriors, and act as soldiers, mercenaries, merchants and blacksmiths all over Tamriel. Eager to augment their martial skills beyond the traditional methods of Skyrim, they excel in all manner of warfare. Above all else in Nord culture is the quest for honor and glory, and a great emphasis is placed on family values. They thrive in the cold, reminiscent of their native Atmora, and are known as a militant people by their neighbors. Nords are also naturally superior at sea, and have benefited from nautical trade since their first migrations across the sea from Atmora. They captain and crew the merchant fleets of many regions, and may be found all along Tamriel's coasts.

Orsimer (Orcs) - The Orsimer (more commonly known as Orcs), are the native people of the Wrothgar and Dragontail Mountains. They are possibly a variant of elves or Mer. Other sources state they are beastfolk. Following in the footsteps of Trinimac, and subsequently Malacath, Orcs have consistently held a standard as a race as some of Tamriel's greatest warriors and smiths.

Redguards - Redguards hail from the great desert province of Hammerfell. They are descended from a long line of warriors and mystic seers. Legend has it that Redguards are innately more proficient with the use of weaponry than any other race. They excel in all arts concerning blade and shield. The most naturally talented warriors in Tamriel, the Redguards of Hammerfell seem born to battle. However, their pride and fierce independence of spirit makes them more suitable as scouts or skirmishers, or as free ranging heroes and adventurers, than as rank and file soldiers. In addition to their cultural affinities for many weapon and armor styles, Redguards are also blessed with hardy constitutions and fleetness of foot.

How did you lose your soul to Molag Bal? Did you die as a vampire or did you lose your soul in a different way? Be sure to mention it in your backstory!

How did you die? Did some sort of vampire hunter put you down or were you sacrificed and your soul was taken with some sort of Soul Trap spell? Be sure to mention it in your backstory!

What skills and abilities do you have? What class summarizes you best? Are you a magic user or a swordsman? Be creative, but remember that you wont be starting out overpowered, you are starting off as a prisoner.

What Deity or Deities do you follow if any? This could have an impact on your character's story, the gods in the Elder Scrolls are real, after all. Mention this information in your backstory.
The Nine Divines - The Aedra are responsible for sacrificing their power to create the mortal realm of Mundus, as a result of spending most of their power to create the mortal realm, these gods are seen as benevolent. Different races have different versions and interpretations of the Aedra, The high elves, redguard, and khajitt all have their own names for these gods.

Akatosh - The Dragon God of Time and chief god of the pantheon.

Arkay - God of the Cycle of Life and Death, and Mortals, burials, and funeral rites. Enemy of the undead and necromancers.

Dibella - Goddess of Beauty and Love.

Julianos - God of Wisdom and Logic.

Kynareth - Goddess of Air, Wind, Sky and the Elements.

Mara - Goddess of Love and compassion.

Stendarr - God of Compassion, Mercy, Justice, charity, luck, and righteous rule by might and merciful forbearance. Enemy of Daedra and the Undead.

Talos - Hero-god of Mankind, conqueror God, God of Might, Honor, State, Law, and Man. Worship of Talos is outlawed by the Aldmeri Dominion.

Zenithar - God of Work and Commerce, Trader God. Enemy of thieves.

Daedric Princes - While the Aedra chose to sacrifice their power to create the mortal realm, the Daedra chose to keep their power for themselves, the Daedra are often seen as selfish as a result of refusing to sacrifice their power in order to create Mundus. As a result of keeping their power, they have more power than the Aedra, mortals often make deals with the Daedra for this reason, champions of Daedric princes are often granted powerful Daedric artifacts from the prince they follow.

Azura - A Prince who maintains/draws power from the balance of night and day, light and dark. Commonly worshipped by Dark elves.

Boethiah - The Prince of deceit, secrecy, conspiracy, treason, and unlawful overthrow of authority. Commonly worshipped by Dark elves.

Clavicus Vile - The Prince of deals, pacts, power, bargains, and serenity through wish fulfillment.

Hermaeus Mora - The formless Daedric Prince of knowledge and memory, seeks to possess all that is knowable.

Hircine - The Prince of the hunt, sport, the Great Game, and the Chase. Responsible for the existance of Lycanthropy.

Jyggalag - The Prince of logical order and deduction, upholds strict order above all else. Was once the strongest Daedric prince, so powerful that all of the other Daedric princes had to work together to curse Jyggalag to turn into the opposite of what he stood for, Sheogorath, however, Jyggalag has since been freed from this curse, though he isn't as strong as he once was as he currently lacks a realm of oblivion.

Malacath - The Prince whose sphere is the patronage of the spurned and ostracized. Commonly worshipped by Orcs.

Mehrunes Dagon - The Prince of destruction, violent upheaval, energy, and mortal ambition.

Mephala - The Prince of unknown plots and obfuscation, a master manipulator, a sower of discord. Commonly worshipped by Dark elves.

Meridia - The Prince of the energies of all living things, enemy of the undead and all who disrupt the flow of life, such as Molag Bal.

Molag Bal - The Prince of domination and spiritual enslavement, seeks to ensnare souls within his domain. Commonly worshipped by vampires.

Namira - The Prince of the "ancient darkness," the patron of all things considered repulsive. Commonly worshipped by cannibals.

Nocturnal - The Prince of the night and darkness, the patron of all things secretive. Commonly worshipped by thieves and assassins.

Peryite - "The Taskmaster", the Daedric Prince of Pestilence, desires order in his domain.

Sanguine - The Prince of hedonism, debauchery, and the further indulgences of one's darker nature.

Sheogorath - The infamous Prince of Madness, whose motives are unknowable.

Vaermina - The Prince of dreams and nightmares, a deliverer of evil omens and dark portents.

Other Deities - Not all deities fall under the category of Aedra or Daedra, this category lists a few unique deities that don't fit in either of the categories above.

Lorkhan - Lorkhan is seen as the god of all mortals, Lorkhan is also known as Shor to the Nords. Lorkhan is believed to have died long ago, giving his life to convince or trick the Aedra to create Mundus.

Mannimarco, The King of Worms - A powerful high elven necromancer who assisted Molag Bal in starting the Planemeld only to later betray Molag Bal in an attempt to steal his power so that he could eventually become the new "lord of domination", however, Molag Bal discovered this plan and captured Mannimarco's soul, Mannimarco later escaped from Coldharbour. Mannimarco eventually ascended to godhood during the Warp in the West, though he was eventually slain by The Hero of Kvatch. Where could his soul be now?

Sithis - Neither an Aedra or Daedra, Sithis is described as the embodiment of everything evil, but at the same time, he is described as being nothing at all: a Void. He is appeased through death (although he himself is not a god of death) and other acts of suffering and strife. Sithis is believed to have created Lorkhan to destroy the universe through trickery and deceit, and return the universe to the Void. Sithis is commonly worshiped by Argonians and assassins.

Should your character be accepted into the event, I will do what I can to work your backstory into parts of the plot to make things more interesting!

Application format

--- Section One ---
*Steam Name:
*Steam ID:
*Discord Name & ID:
*Timezone:

--- Section Two ---

*Character Name:
*Character Race:
*Character Class:
*Character Skills:
*Character Backstory:
*Why do you want to play this character?:

--- Section Three ---

*What model does this character use? Post a link to the steam workshop model that the character will use.
*Do you know how to use PAC? If you do, you will be allowed to build your character with that tool, provided the tool isn't abused.
*How much experience do you have with the Elder Scrolls series?

Other information

When will this event be?

We don't have a set date at the current moment, we are getting some scripting done for some special systems that will be used in the event (like magic and the melee arts mod). When we complete development on these features, we will post a date here. This should give you enough time to write out a cool character!

What kind of event is this?

Essentially a DnD campaign in Gmod, mostly PvE. The campaign will take place across multiple days. There are a number of different endings the players will be able to reach depending on their actions in the story, the consequences of these endings will affect any future events we do in this setting.

What models can I use for my character?

I have made a large collection of addons that might be able to work for this event, I havent tested all of these models so I don't know if they all work with the Helix gamemode, I highly recommend you test out the models you want for yourself, try building them in PAC

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2057208989

^ For the models ^
Not all of these will be used, be sure to post a link to the model or model pack you want to use! (also, here is a tip for players that want to be elves, there is a wizard character pack, there are bodygroups to give a character a mask that covers their face, you can then RP the character as an elf). If you find a model on the workshop that you want to use and it isn't in this pack, post it and I will check it out!​

Last edited:

--- Section One ---

*Steam Name:
Bluetter Call Shift

*Steam ID:

*Discord Name & ID:
The Elites are blind, Arbiter#3873

*Timezone:
GMT+5

--- Section Two ---

Ayleid Seperator.png

Anumaril.png

Ayleid Seperator.png

Anumaril Photo.png

Ayleid Seperator.png

*Character Race:
Ayleid
(First Era, before the Alessian Rebellion)

*Character Class:

OB-class-Crusader.jpg

Crusader

"A combatant who wields the power of brute strength and medicinal knowledge. Cheating death after every fight, they rely on their keen knowledge of restoration to fight yet again."

Major Skills:
Spear
Block

Restoration
Destruction
Light Armor

Ayleid Seperator.png

*Character Backstory:

f468cbb4545216af0561305701c7ec11 (2).jpg

Once, I had everything.
Home, wealth, glory, faith.
All taken by his servants.

It rings a painful memory in my mind. I still remember the marble walls of Ceya-Tar, my glorious city, that could rival the likes of the White-Gold Tower itself.

Still I feel my tight grasp on the golden spear, the shining aura of her temples.

The Rainbow of Light... Oh how I have failed you...

If only I saw sooner their vengeful gazes...

...Then my soul would still be free.

Coldharbour_Surreal_Estate_Official_Image (2).jpg

...The betrayers cared little for our shared ancestry.

Quietly they awaited me and my brothers, so they could appease their bloodthirsty lord.

We tried to fight back, but their numbers were too great. Many have perished, but they were the lucky ones...

They tortured us for hours, gruesome methods reserved only for the human slaves - all to make us renounce our faith...

In the end, it proved too much. My words have sealed the fate of my soul, forever dooming it to the plane of Coldharbour...

But even here, I will pray for Meridia's light...
...So that I may clean your filth from existence.

I will not kneel again.

Ayleid Seperator.png

I always wondered what the ramification of "The House of Horrors" quest in Skyrim would be, what with all of the faith renouncing and soul pledging. Plus, Ayleids. Would be cool to play as a pretty much extinct race without knowing how said race went extinct. Think Yagrum Bagarn from Morrowind, that sort of ordeal.

Ayleid Seperator.png

--- Section Three ---

*What model does this character use? Post a link to the steam workshop model that the character will use.
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=910936239

*Do you know how to use PAC? If you do, you will be allowed to build your character with that tool, provided the tool isn't abused.
Not that well.

I've completed Morrowind, Oblivion and Skyrim. It's been a really weird ride, and whatever Kirkbride is smoking really scares me...

Last edited:

MtJzIoD.png

arqoECg.png

Lord Nibui Ken - @thejanitor413
the samurai sentenced to death.

~
The Akaviri are a proud, noble people, hailing from their shrouded Akavir homeland, known for their unique armors and weaponry, stories of great warriors long before many a man, names prized by those who managed to adopt the surname of an Akavir man long ago, knowing naught of whom they are. They are honorable people, often consulting the long dead for wisdom - a traditional group.

Lord Nibui was loyal to these values and beliefs, thus, when he displayed poor house manners in an Akavir noble's home, his belt coming loose and his katana's scabbard slapping a table, for this - the man we're given an option between public suicide, or joining the next group going out of Akavir of prisoners forced to fight the Tsaeci threat of vampiric serpents bringing their people to ruin.

He chose glory. Gathering his house, four servants, arming them with spears, the man depart and went out. His story becomes romanticized at this point, he's known even in Tamriel through songs as some heroic figure, whom fought valiantly for a people who no longer loved him, dying protecting the men of his house who we're forced to bare his punishment.

In truth, the ballads sung stray from truth - those of Coldharbour know he and his many servants contracted vampirism during his expedition and death, and he perished less nobly, he tells the story plainly, still honorable to a good word.

The man is said to have slain a hundred serpents before he was felled and his men nobly died by his side, in reality, he cut down maybe four of those beasts before they overwhelmed the lone swordsman. Dying in a ravaged campsite outside of Akavir.

So is the fate to those so noble, so glorious - anything to hear their song and dance.

He now lives rather roughly with his servants as prisoners of Coldharbour for their vampirism, they still tend to his needs and he manages to strong-arm the lesser guards who come by trying to get them to work or torture them. Still trying to do right.

CKokJwE.png

dhkKhaq.png

Utawarenai Hiro - @Shimac's Stew
the most loyal soul.

~
A man who gave his life for whom he served, sentenced to his Lord's punishment - he did not argue, this man was conscripted off the street by the Young Lord to serve, given house and home, he was loyal as he was grateful. A man given everything of whom had nothing. He followed honorable codes to a tee, for he saw the punished samurai as his hero.

His ballad is unsung, it is told in the story he died trying to shield himself with his Lord's body - in truth, when the beasts ambushed the Samurai of Akavir and cut him down and sunk their teeth into him, Hiro took his Lord's sword and fought until the end protecting his Lord's body, refusing to allow him to be desecrated in death, he killed a number as high as six of the serpents not by skill but simply refusing to go down, cutting by flailing around and standing while pierced by nigh ten spears at a time.

If it we're not for his sacrifice, the Lord would not know peace in Coldharbour, as his honor would be undone, given the ruin brought on his body.

Hiro now does as he did in life, he carries his Lord's Katana and keeps inventory for him.

His most trusted servant, a true Akaviri.

03kPccR.png

UJ2bTfP.png

Shojiki Uta - @Belgg
the servant they sung of
~

Some truth comes with the songs, one of the servants was brave to remain by his master, yet failed to fight - Shojiki was one of the serfs who followed the Akaviri law something fierce, and when his settlement was given to Nibui, he fell under him as a servant. Yet, he never saw him as someone he adored, but, he saw authority and he knew his place.

When they sentenced him to death, he took the punishment as it was - he knew the life of a serf was a tiresome one, he argued some but in the end, he gathered his things and departed. It is said he fled when the beasts took his master, in reality, he did more of the same - he hid under his lord's corpse in hope to feint death. When everyone perished they ate him alive, he suffered the most gruesome death.

He still preaches his religious views loyally against giving honor to foreign beasts, but he misinterprets it as more of a "do not fight them" whilst it is more of a "do whatever you must while fighting them" law.

He has spirit. All he does now is prepare the Lord's tent and carry his furniture.

QHnHErl.png

zzNjy8D.png

Utau Jinsei - @Marfarious
thrive in song of death.
~

When the beasts descended not everyone saw their master in such a faithful light - Utau fled from the camp and was hunted down by beasts and killed before he got very far. But, can you blame the man? Born into wealth, he became an artist of a Akaviri instrument called the Biwa, simply a lute really. He sung songs and entertained the Lord before he perished.

He kept the man's travel history begrudgingly, forced from lavish living to take a punishment he didn't deserve, he even held a judicial case arguing for his freedom, denied by a majority of traditionalist.

In song he is said to have kept playing to raise morale of the others in the fight, before he died, he is the inspiration for bards around the world to sing the song of Nibui from his perspective.

In Coldharbour he continues to entertain the Lord, singing retellings of their history and scribing the many events the Lord takes, though longing for a life he once knew.

He is rational.

eKzIlCs.png

judmqWP.png

Ronuxi Senshi - @JakaSmith
the one they leave out
~

In the song, they never really touch on the only actual warrior besides Nibui, his ashigaru, Ronuxi, who mostly prepared the man's drinks and originally safeguarded his home. The man wasn't of note when he departed with the group and his death was boring, so much so infact was the man dull - no one remembered him in the afterlife, he's almost forgotten.

When the Tsaeci attacked they made it known by firing an arrow through Ronuxi's head, laced with vampiric disease, he died and was sent to be tortured in Coldharbour for a good hour before the rest of his friends joined him.

The song notes four servants but never sing of him.

Nowadays he simply prepares the various meals for the group and his nightwatch then his Lord slumbers.

He is military.

76NLWLu.png

And so, five strange Akaviri now live somewhat idle in a cell somewhere in Coldharbour, a small army to be liberated.

They bare faith to some Akatosh, Dragon God of Time.

And still maintain their values and traditions of Akavir, continously trying to contact their ancestors for some guidance out.

They're never answered.

They wait for Lord Nibui to free them.

~~~

--- Section One ---
*Steam Name:
bigdaddyboy413
Gir
Shimac's Stew
Belgg
Jakasmith

*Steam ID:

IDK

*Discord Name & ID:

bigdaddboy#7556
Shimac's Stew#0330
Marfarious#5187
Belgg#3089
Jak#9400

*Timezone:

EST

--- Section Two ---

*Character Name: Listed above.
*Character Race: All Humanoid Akaviris.
*Character Class: All servants are PILGRIM, Samurai is KNIGHT
*Character Skills

(for all)

*Character Backstory: Listed for all above.

Would be cool to play as a group of Akaviri considering a lack of lore for them, it leaves room for headcanon as I've made - and also applying as a group allowing for a whole indepedent faction for the event that can establish either conflict or a great reward if imprisoned for players to liberate them and earn a army of varying realistic human displays of emotion in combat, from cowardice to loyalty.

--- Section Three ---

Listed above.

No.

I've played Morrowind, Oblivion, Skyrim, and Online and all their DLC.

MtJzIoD.png

arqoECg.png

Lord Nibui Ken - @thejanitor413
the samurai sentenced to death.

~
The Akaviri are a proud, noble people, hailing from their shrouded Akavir homeland, known for their unique armors and weaponry, stories of great warriors long before many a man, names prized by those who managed to adopt the surname of an Akavir man long ago, knowing naught of whom they are. They are honorable people, often consulting the long dead for wisdom - a traditional group.

Lord Nibui was loyal to these values and beliefs, thus, when he displayed poor house manners in an Akavir noble's home, his belt coming loose and his katana's scabbard slapping a table, for this - the man we're given an option between public suicide, or joining the next group going out of Akavir of prisoners forced to fight the Tsaeci threat of vampiric serpents bringing their people to ruin.

He chose glory. Gathering his house, four servants, arming them with spears, the man depart and went out. His story becomes romanticized at this point, he's known even in Tamriel through songs as some heroic figure, whom fought valiantly for a people who no longer loved him, dying protecting the men of his house who we're forced to bare his punishment.

In truth, the ballads sung stray from truth - those of Coldharbour know he and his many servants contracted vampirism during his expedition and death, and he perished less nobly, he tells the story plainly, still honorable to a good word.

The man is said to have slain a hundred serpents before he was felled and his men nobly died by his side, in reality, he cut down maybe four of those beasts before they overwhelmed the lone swordsman. Dying in a ravaged campsite outside of Akavir.

So is the fate to those so noble, so glorious - anything to hear their song and dance.

He now lives rather roughly with his servants as prisoners of Coldharbour for their vampirism, they still tend to his needs and he manages to strong-arm the lesser guards who come by trying to get them to work or torture them. Still trying to do right.

CKokJwE.png

dhkKhaq.png

Utawarenai Hiro - @Shimac's Stew
the most loyal soul.

~
A man who gave his life for whom he served, sentenced to his Lord's punishment - he did not argue, this man was conscripted off the street by the Young Lord to serve, given house and home, he was loyal as he was grateful. A man given everything of whom had nothing. He followed honorable codes to a tee, for he saw the punished samurai as his hero.

His ballad is unsung, it is told in the story he died trying to shield himself with his Lord's body - in truth, when the beasts ambushed the Samurai of Akavir and cut him down and sunk their teeth into him, Hiro took his Lord's sword and fought until the end protecting his Lord's body, refusing to allow him to be desecrated in death, he killed a number as high as six of the serpents not by skill but simply refusing to go down, cutting by flailing around and standing while pierced by nigh ten spears at a time.

If it we're not for his sacrifice, the Lord would not know peace in Coldharbour, as his honor would be undone, given the ruin brought on his body.

Hiro now does as he did in life, he carries his Lord's Katana and keeps inventory for him.

His most trusted servant, a true Akaviri.

03kPccR.png

UJ2bTfP.png

Shojiki Uta - @Belgg
the servant they sung of
~

Some truth comes with the songs, one of the servants was brave to remain by his master, yet failed to fight - Shojiki was one of the serfs who followed the Akaviri law something fierce, and when his settlement was given to Nibui, he fell under him as a servant. Yet, he never saw him as someone he adored, but, he saw authority and he knew his place.

When they sentenced him to death, he took the punishment as it was - he knew the life of a serf was a tiresome one, he argued some but in the end, he gathered his things and departed. It is said he fled when the beasts took his master, in reality, he did more of the same - he hid under his lord's corpse in hope to feint death. When everyone perished they ate him alive, he suffered the most gruesome death.

He still preaches his religious views loyally against giving honor to foreign beasts, but he misinterprets it as more of a "do not fight them" whilst it is more of a "do whatever you must while fighting them" law.

He has spirit. All he does now is prepare the Lord's tent and carry his furniture.

QHnHErl.png

zzNjy8D.png

Utau Jinsei - @Marfarious
thrive in song of death.
~

When the beasts descended not everyone saw their master in such a faithful light - Utau fled from the camp and was hunted down by beasts and killed before he got very far. But, can you blame the man? Born into wealth, he became an artist of a Akaviri instrument called the Biwa, simply a lute really. He sung songs and entertained the Lord before he perished.

He kept the man's travel history begrudgingly, forced from lavish living to take a punishment he didn't deserve, he even held a judicial case arguing for his freedom, denied by a majority of traditionalist.

In song he is said to have kept playing to raise morale of the others in the fight, before he died, he is the inspiration for bards around the world to sing the song of Nibui from his perspective.

In Coldharbour he continues to entertain the Lord, singing retellings of their history and scribing the many events the Lord takes, though longing for a life he once knew.

He is rational.

eKzIlCs.png

judmqWP.png

Ronuxi Senshi - @JakaSmith
the one they leave out
~

In the song, they never really touch on the only actual warrior besides Nibui, his ashigaru, Ronuxi, who mostly prepared the man's drinks and originally safeguarded his home. The man wasn't of note when he departed with the group and his death was boring, so much so infact was the man dull - no one remembered him in the afterlife, he's almost forgotten.

When the Tsaeci attacked they made it known by firing an arrow through Ronuxi's head, laced with vampiric disease, he died and was sent to be tortured in Coldharbour for a good hour before the rest of his friends joined him.

The song notes four servants but never sing of him.

Nowadays he simply prepares the various meals for the group and his nightwatch then his Lord slumbers.

He is military.

76NLWLu.png

And so, five strange Akaviri now live somewhat idle in a cell somewhere in Coldharbour, a small army to be liberated.

They bare faith to some Akatosh, Dragon God of Time.

And still maintain their values and traditions of Akavir, continously trying to contact their ancestors for some guidance out.

They're never answered.

They wait for Lord Nibui to free them.

~~~

--- Section One ---
*Steam Name:
bigdaddyboy413
Gir
Shimac's Stew
Belgg
Jakasmith

*Steam ID:

IDK

*Discord Name & ID:

bigdaddboy#7556
Shimac's Stew#0330
Marfarious#5187
Belgg#3089
Jak#9400

*Timezone:

EST

--- Section Two ---

*Character Name: Listed above.
*Character Race: All Humanoid Akaviris.
*Character Class: All servants are PILGRIM, Samurai is KNIGHT
*Character Skills

(for all)

*Character Backstory: Listed for all above.

Would be cool to play as a group of Akaviri considering a lack of lore for them, it leaves room for headcanon as I've made - and also applying as a group allowing for a whole indepedent faction for the event that can establish either conflict or a great reward if imprisoned for players to liberate them and earn a army of varying realistic human displays of emotion in combat, from cowardice to loyalty.

--- Section Three ---

Listed above.

No.

I've played Morrowind, Oblivion, Skyrim, and Online and all their DLC.

am aware akavir fell to tsaeci, these men simply have been in coldharbour very long, having lived only in the beginning of the dreadful tsaeci conquest of akavir - tsaeci are vampire-serpents so meesa thought that means it could send us to coldharbour

Steam Name: MAXYOURFRIEND
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:87834445
Discord Name & ID: MAXYOURFRIEND#2992
Timezone: CST (GMT-6)
-- Section Two --

dunmer seperator down.png
Celeaen.png
dunmer seperator up.png

celeaen portrait.jpg

Character Name:
Celeaen Timberfoot

Character Race:
Bosmer (Wood Elf)
(Born in 4E 24, killed 4E 79)
Character Class:

1672534220342.png

Warden

"Those whom are most in touch with nature may find that it can give back unto them. Some wield that power to give them healing abilities as well as ways to augment their combat abilities, most regularly complimenting the hunter's choice weapon: the bow."

Character Skills:
Archery
Sneak
Alteration
Restoration
Light Armor
Character Backstory:

1672538505436.png
Celeaen was born in the once "Walking City" of Falinesti, being born in 4E 24, she was born in a strange time for her people.

The days of de-centralized rule which had dominated her homeland of Valenwood was stripped away slowly as she grew into adulthood, the soon-to-be infamous 3rd Aldmeri Dominion was formed when she was a mere child who couldn't have possibly understood the implications of the Thalmor's control of her home.

She soon learned.

1672540184635.png
Though her people were commonly stereotyped as aggressive cannibals, they were actually quite pacifistic. However, the Thalmor and Dominion hated the Bosmer, believing them to be a bastardization of true Elven beliefs.

Rumors spread throughout Valenwood and soon Tamriel of terrible events; villages of the deep tribes being burnt or otherwise purged. Though the Aldmeri Dominion never outright declared such, it began a slow, systematic purge of the Bosmer people.

The rumors supposedly started being spread by the Empire's Blades and thanks to such, they have not been acted upon by most of the Bosmer people. Yet while many dissidents against the Aldmeri's rule remain, it is undeniable that they seem to slowly be dwindling in their numbers.

Living in what is technically the capital of Valenwood, Celeaen has seen the Altmer's power firsthand. She saw their control over her homeland and knows the rumors of what happens to those who resist the Altmer's demands.

1672540255421.png
Celeaen was born to a Greenspeaker family, her mother and father both were the Bosmer's version of architects. They used their magic to construct homes for her people. Celeaen was taught some of the ways of the Greenspeak but had always gravitated towards the hunting traditions of her people.

She learned the ways of the bow, like so many other young warriors. She dreamt of serving her people, as a child she even dreamt of becoming the Green Lady. Though such was nigh-impossible of course. As an adult, she continued honing her abilities with the bow and the ways of traversing the complicated root-ways of the Green. Frowning upon the Altmer who decidedly broke the Green Pact and paved their own paths through the forests.

She was a joyful spirit, curious and mischievous like so many others of her culture. As she matured into full adulthood her dreams became that of guarding her people's voice, the Silvenar. She would never see this dream come to fruition.

The cults of Daedric Princes can be found anywhere, even in Valenwood. Molag Bal of course is no exception, and even the Bosmer have their vampires and cultists hidden within their cities. The Aldmeri Dominion's purges gave the perfect cloak for the disappearances of the occasional elf. Despite her dreams, Celeaen was far from anyone important.

Shortly after her 54th birthday, one of her closest friends convinced her to come along to a dark part of the Falinesti Elden Tree's roots. It was there that Caleaen was used as a sacrifice to Molag Bal and lost to Coldharbour.

Compared to many of the Soul-Shriven, Celeaen is a young soul. Her spirit remains unbroken, even joyful for brief moments before the grim reality returns to her. Though it seems she understands where she is, she doesn't seem to understand how she got there. Her death is something she may have purposely forgotten.
Nevertheless, her spirit remains as she is determined to retain her sanity and hold on to the many dreams and hopes she once had for the future. She prays daily still to the god Y'ffre to help keep her sane, and to the "god" Herma-Mora for the knowledge to escape, though she doubts he listens. Even if the weight of reality seems to constantly break her down inside.

dunmer seperator down.png

Why do you want to play this character?:
Playing a (somewhat) cheerful character in a land of despair and hopelessness seemed to be a fun foil for the setting and for the likely selection of unhappy characters. I still want to keep it open for her to become depressed, but overall I hope for her joy to be a nice reprieve from the grimdark of the situation. I also thought the nature-based Bosmer would be interesting due to their usually unexplored background and the stark difference in their regular lives in the forest now being juxtaposed with the cold, lifeless land that is Coldharbour.

dunmer seperator up.png

What model does this character use? Post a link to the steam workshop model that the character will use.
Honestly, I think the Dunmer female provided with the pack already assembled model can work if the imagination is stretched that the Soul-Shriven have their skin affected. Other than that the only "elf" models I've been able to find are either WoW models or SKIMPY AS FUCK. Maybe I missed something, but I'm pretty sure that I'll have to rely on the Dunmer model + some tweaking with PAC. Honestly if anyone has any ideas I'd love to hear them because I am at a loss.
Do you know how to use PAC? If you do, you will be allowed to build your character with that tool, provided the tool isn't abused.
I've used PAC before but it has been quite a while since I touched it. The most I ever did with it was add some minor props to my model or the largest thing I did was a head hack. I know with some tweaking I still might be able to make some changes, but my understanding of PAC is middling at best.
How much experience do you have with the Elder Scrolls series?
I have a bunch of friends who are total lore nerds of the series, but personally, I do not know much. The only game I've played is Skyrim and a tiny amount of ESO. Most of the information I know of the lore outside of stuff that goes on in Skyrim came from me researching the Wood Elves since I thought they sounded neat.

Attachments

• 1672540156610.png
    1672540156610.png
    818 KB · Views: 0
  • 1672540116911.png
    1672540116911.png
    818 KB · Views: 0
  • 1672540021781.png
    1672540021781.png
    722.4 KB · Views: 0
  • 1672539242719.png
    1672539242719.png
    424 KB · Views: 1
Steam name:The_Grass_Man

*Steam ID: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199055175240

*Discord Name & ID: The_Grass_Man#6549

*Timezone: GMT+2, italy

*Character Name:
John

*Character Race:
Human

*Character Class:
Knight

*Character Skills:
He can swing a sword pretty well and is also good with crossbows

*Character Backstory:
He was born in a small village and then when he grew up he became a knight. He was christian too, but like an actual one. He went to church every sunday with his family, always tipped a lot of money when the charity basket came. He died because he fell from a couple of stairs and his soul was taken by the Molag guy since he was a great warrior and he wanted to be friends with John. I mean, not that I blame him since everyone loves John.
Also, here's a cool pic of him
1675232050864.png

Because John is a great guy, smart and funny lad. A good friend too, when I was at my lowest point in life and my wife divorced and took the kids John was there for me. I love this guy like a brother

idk any knight model will be good enough

I don't know how to use it

Never played the game sorry, only Fallout​

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back