Wolfman
New member
- Joined
- Jan 7, 2022
- Messages
- 18
- Thread Author
- #1
| <:: CITIZEN INFORMATION RECORD ::> |
| LEGAL NAME: Elizabeth Chester | RECORCED NAME CHANGE: N/A |
| CITIZEN IDENTIFICATION NUMBER: #48741 | NICKNAME: 'Liz' |
| CIVIL STATUS: Supporter | COLLABORATOR TIER: 2 |
| AGE: 44 | STATUS: Alive |
| DATE OF BIRTH: July 13th, 1980 | CURRENT OCCUPATION: CMRU |
| PAST LOCATIONS: C2, C52 | PAST OCCUPATION: N/A |
| EDUCATION: Oxford University | NATIONALITY: White/British |
| PHYSICAL APPEARANCE: Slim build, sharp facial features. HEIGHT: 5'8 EYES: Blue HAIR: Dirty blonde | FAMILY COHESION: Stable FATHER: Edward Chester - Alive MOTHER: Mary Chester - Alive |
| LANGUAGES: English, Japanese | DISTINGUISHING FEATURES: Tattoos on r.bicep depicting flowers and vines |
| <:: PSYCHOLOGICAL & PHYSICAL MEDICAL RECORD ::> |
| MENTAL STATE: Stable | HEALTH DISCORDERS: N/A |
| ADDICTIONS: Nicotine | INJURIES: N/A |
| DISABILITIES: N/A | CURRENT TREATMENT PLAN: N/A |
| MENTAL ILLNESSES: N/A | TRAITS: Pacifist, Empathic, Polite, Loyal |
| BEHAVIORAL NOTES: Professional, Respectful, Determined | INTERESTS: Surgery, Politics, Work |
Character Relations
Romantic Interest - Admiration - Respect - Best Friend - Friendly - Acquaintance - Distaste - Hatred
(Ask to be added)
Maxwell Foster - Admiration
"Director Foster is a man after my own heart, willing to take on new ideas for profit creation within the clinic, As an intern I impressed him enough with my plans to expand the clinics scope in order to increase our budget and allow for better equipment. He's given me a lot of freedom to express myself and attempt new initiatives, I admire his ability to ensure our clinic isn't a complete disaster. It seems like I will be working alongside him more often than not, so it's good that I can work with someone who truly understands my intentions."
Yngraham Winter - Admiration
"A mild mannered Dean whom respects my attitude I do not know his entire journey from the start but he is clearly a level-headed man who has earnt his position by being a professional and sensible man, Perhaps I have much I can learn from him"
Chairman-Colonel Jean Villeroy-Bosch - Respect
"He's dead and without him, It was upsetting to hear the news but I must continue on with the plans to improve the lives of conscripts and civilians alike, I hope his successor is lacks the overwhelming ego and has a willingness to promote change. But only time will tell. I wish you the best of luck in the afterlife."
Jon Monir - Friendly
"A clever man whom is criminally underrated as a intern, he has a extreme eager willingness to learn and was taking his steps to becoming a fine doctor before I came across him, I've taken on the subject of his education and believe fully he will make a fine surgeon if given enough time and training. With focus he will be excellent."
Michael Yards - Friendly
"My senior in authority within the clinic, He does seem to know his stuff about the medical field but is perhaps too willing to throw himself into danger. If you forget about that flaw he seems like a very professional figure."
Raffaele Ishimura Menta - Friendly
"My mother used to read me Winnie The Pooh books when I was a child, The point being, Menta reminds me of the character Tigger. He was a hyper-active tiger that would bounce around on his tale. His attitude is infectious. As much as I crave the professionalism of the work place he is a healthy dose of life."
Tzu - Friendly
"During the night shift half of the medical staff got themselves mauled by Panthereyes, leaving me, Tzu and Ted to make sure no one died, Tzu was a boon of help, rushing around getting me equipment, holding the patients down so I could work on them. I don't think I could have done it without his help. I wish there was something to give as thanks"
Emiyo Marcum - Friendly
"I personally value people who are collected and able to navigate social situations when it pertains to Civil Protection. Emiyo doesn't have that ability- through no fault of her own. I think she could be a real power house for change within the clinic if she managed to cool her temper, But despite this I can't help myself but appreciate her skills as a doctor. I could see us becoming very good friends."
Uwe Schulz - Acquaintance
"I heard you were cured by alien magic, I hate to have an ego but it's a shame I wasn't the one to fish out the mass. I'm glad you're alive and well all things considered, despite my years of training being put to shame by voodoo hoodoo."
Romantic Interest - Admiration - Respect - Best Friend - Friendly - Acquaintance - Distaste - Hatred
(Ask to be added)
Maxwell Foster - Admiration
"Director Foster is a man after my own heart, willing to take on new ideas for profit creation within the clinic, As an intern I impressed him enough with my plans to expand the clinics scope in order to increase our budget and allow for better equipment. He's given me a lot of freedom to express myself and attempt new initiatives, I admire his ability to ensure our clinic isn't a complete disaster. It seems like I will be working alongside him more often than not, so it's good that I can work with someone who truly understands my intentions."
Yngraham Winter - Admiration
"A mild mannered Dean whom respects my attitude I do not know his entire journey from the start but he is clearly a level-headed man who has earnt his position by being a professional and sensible man, Perhaps I have much I can learn from him"
Chairman-Colonel Jean Villeroy-Bosch - Respect
"He's dead and without him, It was upsetting to hear the news but I must continue on with the plans to improve the lives of conscripts and civilians alike, I hope his successor is lacks the overwhelming ego and has a willingness to promote change. But only time will tell. I wish you the best of luck in the afterlife."
Jon Monir - Friendly
"A clever man whom is criminally underrated as a intern, he has a extreme eager willingness to learn and was taking his steps to becoming a fine doctor before I came across him, I've taken on the subject of his education and believe fully he will make a fine surgeon if given enough time and training. With focus he will be excellent."
Michael Yards - Friendly
"My senior in authority within the clinic, He does seem to know his stuff about the medical field but is perhaps too willing to throw himself into danger. If you forget about that flaw he seems like a very professional figure."
Raffaele Ishimura Menta - Friendly
"My mother used to read me Winnie The Pooh books when I was a child, The point being, Menta reminds me of the character Tigger. He was a hyper-active tiger that would bounce around on his tale. His attitude is infectious. As much as I crave the professionalism of the work place he is a healthy dose of life."
Tzu - Friendly
"During the night shift half of the medical staff got themselves mauled by Panthereyes, leaving me, Tzu and Ted to make sure no one died, Tzu was a boon of help, rushing around getting me equipment, holding the patients down so I could work on them. I don't think I could have done it without his help. I wish there was something to give as thanks"
Emiyo Marcum - Friendly
"I personally value people who are collected and able to navigate social situations when it pertains to Civil Protection. Emiyo doesn't have that ability- through no fault of her own. I think she could be a real power house for change within the clinic if she managed to cool her temper, But despite this I can't help myself but appreciate her skills as a doctor. I could see us becoming very good friends."
Uwe Schulz - Acquaintance
"I heard you were cured by alien magic, I hate to have an ego but it's a shame I wasn't the one to fish out the mass. I'm glad you're alive and well all things considered, despite my years of training being put to shame by voodoo hoodoo."
Last edited:

