Elsida
The cheater.
- Joined
- Apr 25, 2023
- Messages
- 194
- Thread Author
- #1
Steam Name: Elsida
SteamID:STEAM_0:1:79612832
Name of the Admin you were banned by: @MrMindBlow ( he is the one who told me I was ban idk who did it)
How long is the ban for?: Permaban
The reason you were banned?: Cheating
Why do you wish to be unbanned?:
First on I never cheated in my life, I hate cheating and I will never use cheats.
Is unfortunate that some people think I cheat but I have some clips that might be seen as such, with this appeal I wish to change the mind of those people.
Let's start by the video I think is the one I was reported: https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/jfDfLTFZjyRWut3FD?invite=cr-MSxUckMsMTM2NzIwNzIwLA
I can't explain why the recording shows it like that but I promiss is a performance issue/Ping issue I moved my mouse way before and the game reacted late. Now in this video if you ask me yes looks like aimbot the crosshair goes into the zombie and then follows it almost perfectly, I must say this is a trained aim more than a cheat.
As some people know I played a lot of shooters Battlefield 4,CS:GO and CS:2(including face it), Rainbow six, Escape from Tarkov (Including arena),PUBG,Rust,Raising Storm 2 Vietnam (This one is in epic) and many more. Now what I played the most is CS:GO/2, R6, and tarkov (I'm excluding gmod but I have 7k hours on it.)
CS:GO/2 I think this is the most important game in this subject due to the source engine been similar to gmod. I have reached 21k (now in 19k bc I played a bit and lost) in premier this new season, and in face it I'm lvl 6 I have clips that prove my skill in this game. In this game I have 2.649 hours.


R6 Another game now less relevant but still important, in this game I have 1.288 hours here and I reached the rank you see in the capture.
Escape from Tarkov: The most realistic shooter in the market I have 1k hours on this one and I have some clips that might help change your idea.

BF4: I do not know what time do I have on this one but I've been playing a lot recently
This four (again excluding gmod) are the games I played the most and are somewhat relevant into this matter due to their nature as shooters, now with the clips I will add here I hope this helps whoever checks this to think I'm not cheating in anyway.
Do you have any picture or video evidence to support your reason?:
CS2:
https://medal.tv/games/counter-strike-2/clips/joBgOq2IP3fJBbssd?invite=cr-MSw3b0EsMTM2NzIwNzIwLA (new forgot to add it)
https://medal.tv/games/counter-strike-2/clips/jDORIcfglGtKcXdb9?invite=cr-MSxZQjIsMTM2NzIwNzIwLA
https://medal.tv/games/counter-strike-2/clips/iklo8fPeBI5umCaJw?invite=cr-MSxVRHYsMTM2NzIwNzIwLA
https://medal.tv/games/counter-strike-2/clips/1K4LfjxtaKDdnB?invite=cr-MSxIckosMTM2NzIwNzIwLA
https://medal.tv/games/counter-strike-2/clips/26wV7QrTbydnhu?invite=cr-MSxZNEwsMTM2NzIwNzIwLA
https://medal.tv/games/counter-strike-2/clips/iVqKNhZPbFQf5sVKB?invite=cr-MSxGNlEsMTM2NzIwNzIwLA
https://medal.tv/games/counter-strike-2/clips/jpF60JrtPPlgxfEZJ?invite=cr-MSxIenMsMTM2NzIwNzIwLA
https://medal.tv/games/counter-strike-2/clips/jMOjqnzqKTmTnL4DI?invite=cr-MSxpanUsMTM2NzIwNzIwLA
R6:
https://medal.tv/games/r6-siege/clips/1G57zW6X1FeZ8e/spok?invite=cr-MSxOS0UsMTM2NzIwNzIwLA
https://medal.tv/games/r6-siege/clips/1G5iHt14PrVv5b/spok?invite=cr-MSxkWWosMTM2NzIwNzIwLA
Escape from Tarkov:
https://medal.tv/games/escape-from-tarkov/clips/ixXGhD8VR208UWsVZ?invite=cr-MSxJa2osMTM2NzIwNzIwLA
https://medal.tv/games/escape-from-tarkov/clips/KAo1VLYbrMaAI/spok?invite=cr-MSxidnQsMTM2NzIwNzIwLA
BF4:
https://medal.tv/games/battlefield-4/clips/hZFIIFfikzLSltcou?invite=cr-MSxoa3UsMTM2NzIwNzIwLA
https://medal.tv/games/battlefield-4/clips/hZwtPBaCWOhDHzCm5/spok?invite=cr-MSxvaXosMTM2NzIwNzIwLA
Gmod:
https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/j9UkF6eZQ-6Ww4FOc?invite=cr-MSxVZkcsMTM2NzIwNzIwLA
https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/iYHvsFBdmTK6bW9Qn?invite=cr-MSxZSEcsMTM2NzIwNzIwLA
https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/iCPG3sVXJZTfDaqqX?invite=cr-MSxhTXUsMTM2NzIwNzIwLA
https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/j7o7rmAPth5EWrH8R?invite=cr-MSxFNWwsMTM2NzIwNzIwLA
https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/jfCsseCKVkRhn_l5r?invite=cr-MSx4RXAsMTM2NzIwNzIwLA
https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/jOBnlrCbGPN-ZXQMJ?invite=cr-MSxpZXYsMTM2NzIwNzIwLA
https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/jOBZuvqmZdzXb9bjp?invite=cr-MSxMVlYsMTM2NzIwNzIwLA
https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/jOASnsQy7yHInoUPs?invite=cr-MSxiUkwsMTM2NzIwNzIwLA (new)
https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/jfFuY9MWehYlyGs7Y?invite=cr-MSwxbzMsMTM2NzIwNzIwLA (new)
Were there any witnesses who can help in this appeal?: @JustDanny I play with him CS and with @Cengiz Tarkov (we died all the time)
I love willard I want to stay in this community for as long as I can I made friends in here that I intented to keep RPing with, I won't accept a ban for cheating no with how much I hate them.
I won't hide anything if anyone wants to question/add something I will respond with the truth.
SteamID:STEAM_0:1:79612832
Name of the Admin you were banned by: @MrMindBlow ( he is the one who told me I was ban idk who did it)
How long is the ban for?: Permaban
The reason you were banned?: Cheating
Why do you wish to be unbanned?:
First on I never cheated in my life, I hate cheating and I will never use cheats.
Is unfortunate that some people think I cheat but I have some clips that might be seen as such, with this appeal I wish to change the mind of those people.
Let's start by the video I think is the one I was reported: https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/jfDfLTFZjyRWut3FD?invite=cr-MSxUckMsMTM2NzIwNzIwLA
I can't explain why the recording shows it like that but I promiss is a performance issue/Ping issue I moved my mouse way before and the game reacted late. Now in this video if you ask me yes looks like aimbot the crosshair goes into the zombie and then follows it almost perfectly, I must say this is a trained aim more than a cheat.
As some people know I played a lot of shooters Battlefield 4,CS:GO and CS:2(including face it), Rainbow six, Escape from Tarkov (Including arena),PUBG,Rust,Raising Storm 2 Vietnam (This one is in epic) and many more. Now what I played the most is CS:GO/2, R6, and tarkov (I'm excluding gmod but I have 7k hours on it.)
CS:GO/2 I think this is the most important game in this subject due to the source engine been similar to gmod. I have reached 21k (now in 19k bc I played a bit and lost) in premier this new season, and in face it I'm lvl 6 I have clips that prove my skill in this game. In this game I have 2.649 hours.


R6 Another game now less relevant but still important, in this game I have 1.288 hours here and I reached the rank you see in the capture.

Escape from Tarkov: The most realistic shooter in the market I have 1k hours on this one and I have some clips that might help change your idea.

BF4: I do not know what time do I have on this one but I've been playing a lot recently
This four (again excluding gmod) are the games I played the most and are somewhat relevant into this matter due to their nature as shooters, now with the clips I will add here I hope this helps whoever checks this to think I'm not cheating in anyway.
Do you have any picture or video evidence to support your reason?:
CS2:
https://medal.tv/games/counter-strike-2/clips/joBgOq2IP3fJBbssd?invite=cr-MSw3b0EsMTM2NzIwNzIwLA (new forgot to add it)
https://medal.tv/games/counter-strike-2/clips/jDORIcfglGtKcXdb9?invite=cr-MSxZQjIsMTM2NzIwNzIwLA
https://medal.tv/games/counter-strike-2/clips/iklo8fPeBI5umCaJw?invite=cr-MSxVRHYsMTM2NzIwNzIwLA
https://medal.tv/games/counter-strike-2/clips/1K4LfjxtaKDdnB?invite=cr-MSxIckosMTM2NzIwNzIwLA
https://medal.tv/games/counter-strike-2/clips/26wV7QrTbydnhu?invite=cr-MSxZNEwsMTM2NzIwNzIwLA
https://medal.tv/games/counter-strike-2/clips/iVqKNhZPbFQf5sVKB?invite=cr-MSxGNlEsMTM2NzIwNzIwLA
https://medal.tv/games/counter-strike-2/clips/jpF60JrtPPlgxfEZJ?invite=cr-MSxIenMsMTM2NzIwNzIwLA
https://medal.tv/games/counter-strike-2/clips/jMOjqnzqKTmTnL4DI?invite=cr-MSxpanUsMTM2NzIwNzIwLA
R6:
https://medal.tv/games/r6-siege/clips/1G57zW6X1FeZ8e/spok?invite=cr-MSxOS0UsMTM2NzIwNzIwLA
https://medal.tv/games/r6-siege/clips/1G5iHt14PrVv5b/spok?invite=cr-MSxkWWosMTM2NzIwNzIwLA
Escape from Tarkov:
https://medal.tv/games/escape-from-tarkov/clips/ixXGhD8VR208UWsVZ?invite=cr-MSxJa2osMTM2NzIwNzIwLA
https://medal.tv/games/escape-from-tarkov/clips/KAo1VLYbrMaAI/spok?invite=cr-MSxidnQsMTM2NzIwNzIwLA
BF4:
https://medal.tv/games/battlefield-4/clips/hZFIIFfikzLSltcou?invite=cr-MSxoa3UsMTM2NzIwNzIwLA
https://medal.tv/games/battlefield-4/clips/hZwtPBaCWOhDHzCm5/spok?invite=cr-MSxvaXosMTM2NzIwNzIwLA
Gmod:
https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/j9UkF6eZQ-6Ww4FOc?invite=cr-MSxVZkcsMTM2NzIwNzIwLA
https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/iYHvsFBdmTK6bW9Qn?invite=cr-MSxZSEcsMTM2NzIwNzIwLA
https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/iCPG3sVXJZTfDaqqX?invite=cr-MSxhTXUsMTM2NzIwNzIwLA
https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/j7o7rmAPth5EWrH8R?invite=cr-MSxFNWwsMTM2NzIwNzIwLA
https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/jfCsseCKVkRhn_l5r?invite=cr-MSx4RXAsMTM2NzIwNzIwLA
https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/jOBnlrCbGPN-ZXQMJ?invite=cr-MSxpZXYsMTM2NzIwNzIwLA
https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/jOBZuvqmZdzXb9bjp?invite=cr-MSxMVlYsMTM2NzIwNzIwLA
https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/jOASnsQy7yHInoUPs?invite=cr-MSxiUkwsMTM2NzIwNzIwLA (new)
https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/jfFuY9MWehYlyGs7Y?invite=cr-MSwxbzMsMTM2NzIwNzIwLA (new)
Were there any witnesses who can help in this appeal?: @JustDanny I play with him CS and with @Cengiz Tarkov (we died all the time)
I love willard I want to stay in this community for as long as I can I made friends in here that I intented to keep RPing with, I won't accept a ban for cheating no with how much I hate them.
I won't hide anything if anyone wants to question/add something I will respond with the truth.
Last edited: