NaughtyNicholas
Radio Bob Approved
- Joined
- Sep 21, 2020
- Messages
- 167
- Thread Author
- #1
WELCOME, USER; LOGIN:
USERNAME: champion
PASSWORD: *******
LOADING...
LOADING...
WELCOME champion...
PLEASE SELECT FILE
OPENING ANTHONY WHITTAKER
USERNAME: champion
PASSWORD: *******
LOADING...
LOADING...
WELCOME champion...
PLEASE SELECT FILE
OPENING ANTHONY WHITTAKER
Name and Suffix:
(DR.) Anthony Whittaker
ID Number:
*********
Age:
Forty-Three (43)
Sex:
Male
Date of Birth:
**/**/****
Place of Birth:
Brisbane, AU
Status:
Stable with Citizenship
Family:
(DR.) Anthony Whittaker
ID Number:
*********
Age:
Forty-Three (43)
Sex:
Male
Date of Birth:
**/**/****
Place of Birth:
Brisbane, AU
Status:
Stable with Citizenship
Family:
| Name: Relationship: Current Status: |
| George Whittaker Father DECEASED |
| Maria Justins Mother DECEASED |
| Rebecca Whittaker Wife DECEASED |
| Julia Whittaker Daughter DECEASED |
Previous Cities:
City 26
City 39
City 43
City 2
City 24
Education:
********************
Faction Relationships
Respected | Liked | Neutral | Disliked | Hated | Feared
Citizens (General Populace) - "Nothing much to say about these folk. They come and go."
Loyalists - "Smug and dumb. Think they are as high as the CCA but remain low like the rest."
Civil Medical Union - "Feels good to help people rather than hurt."
Civil Workers' Union - "Ran by bureaucrats - operated like shit. The city continues to crumble."
Civil Protection - "Those who were competent turned Overwatch - the undesirables remain here."
Combine Civil Administration - "Politicians who sold their souls to the Devil. Old-world and new."
Vortiguants - "Workers just like the rest of us. Only God can redeem these souls."
The Resistance - "Young kids looking for some action. I doubt they'll achieve much."
Overwatch Transhuman Arm - "Weird respect for them. They get the job done without issue. Wonder if there is a soul in them."
The Downtrodden Indigent Dwellers - "I feel bad for them. Some are crooks, but I know a lot of them are just trying to survive."
Character Relationships
Loved | Respected | Liked | Neutral | Disliked | Hated | Feared
George Whittaker - "Fucking drunk. Hope hell is treating you well."
Maria Justins - "I'm sorry Mom."
Rebecca Whittaker - "My love. My everything. This world took you too soon."
Julia Whittaker - "Your father was a coward."
Arthur Hastings - "I see him more than a co-worker. Someone I can have a drink with. A smart man indeed."
Yann Stephan - "A bright young man. I see big things for him."
Artyom Pavlovsky - "Although I question your line of work, I respect it as you do what no one else will."
Alexandra Nevski - "I haven't talked much to you. She and I are on different shifts."
Angela Aleinikova - "Although higher in rank, I haven't been able to see her much."
Emiyo Marcum - "You've earned my respect. You do the paperwork that'll get us further. You also pay me."
Jasmine W. Bridge - "Interesting. Professional."
Serena Wilson - "Bright young lady. Someone who I can talk to. Maybe she'll be my boss one day."
Comment below for your character to be added.
City 26
City 39
City 43
City 2
City 24
Education:
********************
Faction Relationships
Respected | Liked | Neutral | Disliked | Hated | Feared
Citizens (General Populace) - "Nothing much to say about these folk. They come and go."
Loyalists - "Smug and dumb. Think they are as high as the CCA but remain low like the rest."
Civil Medical Union - "Feels good to help people rather than hurt."
Civil Workers' Union - "Ran by bureaucrats - operated like shit. The city continues to crumble."
Civil Protection - "Those who were competent turned Overwatch - the undesirables remain here."
Combine Civil Administration - "Politicians who sold their souls to the Devil. Old-world and new."
Vortiguants - "Workers just like the rest of us. Only God can redeem these souls."
The Resistance - "Young kids looking for some action. I doubt they'll achieve much."
Overwatch Transhuman Arm - "Weird respect for them. They get the job done without issue. Wonder if there is a soul in them."
The Downtrodden Indigent Dwellers - "I feel bad for them. Some are crooks, but I know a lot of them are just trying to survive."
Character Relationships
Loved | Respected | Liked | Neutral | Disliked | Hated | Feared
George Whittaker - "Fucking drunk. Hope hell is treating you well."
Maria Justins - "I'm sorry Mom."
Rebecca Whittaker - "My love. My everything. This world took you too soon."
Julia Whittaker - "Your father was a coward."
Arthur Hastings - "I see him more than a co-worker. Someone I can have a drink with. A smart man indeed."
Yann Stephan - "A bright young man. I see big things for him."
Artyom Pavlovsky - "Although I question your line of work, I respect it as you do what no one else will."
Alexandra Nevski - "I haven't talked much to you. She and I are on different shifts."
Angela Aleinikova - "Although higher in rank, I haven't been able to see her much."
Emiyo Marcum - "You've earned my respect. You do the paperwork that'll get us further. You also pay me."
Jasmine W. Bridge - "Interesting. Professional."
Serena Wilson - "Bright young lady. Someone who I can talk to. Maybe she'll be my boss one day."
Comment below for your character to be added.
Last edited: