- Joined
- Sep 25, 2023
- Messages
- 90
- Thread Author
- #1
- --- Section One ---
- *Steam Name: Deek29
- *Steam ID: STEAM_1:1:74398729
- *Discord Name & ID: bigmango6868
- *Timezone: Eastern US
- I am in the Main Discord Server : [ YES ]
- Is this character from the Main Server : [ YES ]
*Character Name: David Silverstein
*Brief summary of the character: David was born in New York City, where he lived until the Combine's occupation started. After the seven hour war, he was transferred to many cities before finally being sent to City 24 in 2017, where he has resided since. He works as a CWU worker in the industrial district of the city.
*Why do you want to play this character?: I like events, and the expedition sounds like fun. I picked David specifically because he is my main character, and the only one with a CWU whitelist.
-TERMS AND CONDITIONS-
By putting my account name below, I hereby agree to the following stipulations:
Should my character be removed at any point, and the GM state so it can't be appealed?
The event cannot be used as an excuse to exercise personal vendettas OOCly against others.
Breaking the rules or disrupting the event will result in being ejected from the series.
All rules regarding fear RP should be respected.
You will be at the heart of events that will have an impact on the lore - a serious attitude must be adopted at all times. This is not tongue-in-cheek like some of the Fates events. This is a deliberately serious series in terms of tone and content.
The GM reserves the right to eject you if he feels the rules have been breached.
The GM reserves the right to control the event.
I hereby agree to the following terms,
-Deek29-
if this is not the right forum i will cry