- Joined
- Sep 25, 2020
- Messages
- 852
- Thread Author
- #1
Ash And Stone
Factions Included:
Resistance
Vortigaunts
Sponsor:
Wardens
Objectives:
Locate and Extract Person of Interest
Projected Rewards:
Chips
Number of Players:
Four Maximum

Factions Included:
Resistance
Vortigaunts
Sponsor:
Wardens
Objectives:
Locate and Extract Person of Interest
Projected Rewards:
Chips
Number of Players:
Four Maximum
<...Transmission Readout...> Alessio Keller here...Things are in motion that will shake the very foundations of the Combines loyal bastion of 24. Can hardly speak of their shining city without spitting bile from my mouth. I digress, and I have a job for any brave souls willing to take it up. Nothing complex, nor anything too dangerous, I think, but the question hangs in the air deeply enough that I want professionals to handle it all the same. You ever hear of...one moment...The Embers of Orleans? Poetic, and like all places it earned its poetry and pretty words from legend and rumor alike. Legends and rumors that one Christoph Protz seemed to take a liking to. See, I am looking for this guy, need him for some important work down where I am. Thing is, we go to the little hobble we suspect he's been staying at only to get told he headed up to the ruins of Orleans. More importantly, he hasn't come back out. I sent some people in to go find him, problem is one didn't even make it to the city, and the few that did didn't stay long. They tracked him to an underground metro - but never bothered to enter. One of mine tells me they were panicked, swearing that the rumors are true and that...well I don't really buy it so no need to get into it. Just be prepared, is all. In case they did actually see something. Wrapping up - need this guy found and I need him found quick. As I said, plans are in motion and I can't afford them to be stalled. ...Keller Out |
Expedition will be run at 2PM EST (8:00PM BST) April 8th. (SAT)
CHARACTERS MUST BE FROM THE MAIN SERVER
POST APPLICATIONS IN THE 'APPLICATIONS' SECTION OF THE EXPEDITION SUBFOURM
Application format:
Steam name:
Steam ID:
Discord ID:
Character name:
Brief character summary:
Estimated Gear to be brought:
# of Expos attended:
CHARACTERS MUST BE FROM THE MAIN SERVER
POST APPLICATIONS IN THE 'APPLICATIONS' SECTION OF THE EXPEDITION SUBFOURM
Application format:
Steam name:
Steam ID:
Discord ID:
Character name:
Brief character summary:
Estimated Gear to be brought:
# of Expos attended: