Light
Radio Bob Approved
- Joined
- Jun 30, 2021
- Messages
- 185
- Thread Author
- #1
- Application Format for Civil Workers Union
- --- Section One ---
- *Steam Name: -「 Light 」-
- *Steam ID: STEAM_1:1:33353517
- *Discord Name & ID: lightsde
- *Timezone: BST
- I am in the Main Discord Server : [ YES ]
- Is this character from the Main Server : [ YES ]
*Character Name: Ada Fisher
*Brief summary of the character: Ada is a Welsh chemist, currently a worker in the i24 CWU after being transferred from the newly refurbished City Two. She has seen first hand the destruction of the war in City Two.
*Why do you want to play this character?: I want Ada to experience more and become a more in-depth character, I haven't had the chance yet to deepen her background nor have I had the chance to properly introduce her to many other people in-game. I think this event will be a great chance for me to do so! I also just found time to do the event and I really don't want the event to be cancelled!!!
-TERMS AND CONDITIONS-
By putting my account name below, I hereby agree to the following stipulations:
Should my character be removed at any point, and the GM state so it can't be appealed?
The event cannot be used as an excuse to exercise personal vendettas OOCly against others.
Breaking the rules or disrupting the event will result in being ejected from the series.
All rules regarding fear RP should be respected.
You will be at the heart of events that will have an impact on the lore - a serious attitude must be adopted at all times. This is not tongue-in-cheek like some of the Fates events. This is a deliberately serious series in terms of tone and content.
The GM reserves the right to eject you if he feels the rules have been breached.
The GM reserves the right to control the event.
I hereby agree to the following terms,
Light
PS: I can also do Civil Protection as XRAY-22 if you're low on those