Fallizs
Radio Bob Approved
- Joined
- Feb 20, 2022
- Messages
- 413
- Thread Author
- #1
Steam Name: Fallizs
SteamID: yeah i dont know
Name of the Admin you were warned by:
Neonity
The reason you were warned?:
Metabait, 2/22/2022
Why do you wish to have the warning removed?:
I literally don't know where this has come from, I know all my warns but I literally don't know where this one has came from. I would like context or anything to why I've got this
Do you have any picture or video evidence to support your reason?:
No, I don't got anything from a year ago.
Were there any witnesses who can help in this appeal?: (List the steam and/or character names of them or tag them)
@Neonity
SteamID: yeah i dont know
Name of the Admin you were warned by:
Neonity
The reason you were warned?:
Metabait, 2/22/2022
Why do you wish to have the warning removed?:I literally don't know where this has come from, I know all my warns but I literally don't know where this one has came from. I would like context or anything to why I've got this
Do you have any picture or video evidence to support your reason?:
No, I don't got anything from a year ago.
Were there any witnesses who can help in this appeal?: (List the steam and/or character names of them or tag them)
@Neonity