Welcome to Willard Networks!

Experience a next-level Half-Life 2 Roleplay experience. Taking inspiration from games such as Divinity Original Sin and Xcom 2. Featuring a completely overhauled combat system, gameplay and UI.

fallout, hell's empty - feedback

thejanitor413

Radio Bob Approved
Thank you for playing, post screenshots and feedback about the whole event here.

Also leave feedback on your specific GMs.

@Chains created and tailored an experience for the Legionnaire, ended up doing one for @Landon

@Quest created and tailored an experience for the Enclaver, @Dazor

@Doom Demon created and tailored an experience for the Mutant, @Raptorian

@thejanitor413 created and tailored an experience for the Shootist, @pill

I actually loved the event. Detective Oddball's goodbye actually hit me in the heart, I wanted to keep my Detective buddy. The quest felt very fallout-esque. The ending was actually good too, a decently roleplayed shootout where everyone lost. I kind of wish we got to see the posse's travels to Slab City but it is what it is. 10/10

I actually loved the event. Detective Oddball's goodbye actually hit me in the heart, I wanted to keep my Detective buddy. The quest felt very fallout-esque. The ending was actually good too, a decently roleplayed shootout where everyone lost. I kind of wish we got to see the posse's travels to Slab City but it is what it is. 10/10

Detective Oddlove was the main character of the event - I cried when he said "for some reason I can't climb ladders" and forced his departure.

@Landon sorry if your story was a bit backwards. I sorta had to improvise for a lot of it as I tailored the story for someone else entirely. I wasn’t briefed on Andrew’s event (as he got himself sick from eating an entire can of beans true story) and I had to use my story for you.

this was SUPER fun, both gms i had did a really good job respectively. I loved it, felt very fallout and i hope to see more in the future.
lupa and christoffer best friends forever

@Landon sorry if your story was a bit backwards. I sorta had to improvise for a lot of it as I tailored the story for someone else entirely. I wasn’t briefed on Andrew’s event (as he got himself sick from eating an entire can of beans true story) and I had to use my story for you.
nah it was chill i had fun

"The Adventures of Detective Oddball and Detective Graves."
@Dazor

1687729167890.png5413513.jpgwet2345.png

"The Adventures of Christoffer Solheim and Lupa."
@Landon
513513513135.jpg513135.png

Attachments

• 12451.jpg
    12451.jpg
    238.6 KB · Views: 5
  • 5413513.jpg
    5413513.jpg
    157.9 KB · Views: 7
I had a lot of fun. Despite the problems my GM had, the roleplay made up for it in my mind. The ending was fucking heart-breaking, seeing us all die like that. We would've made a great gang.. If only I asked questions first instead of busting that door down.

Back