Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Faulty Alt checker?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShadoWiz4rd

Radio Bob Approved
Banned
Joined
Sep 24, 2021
Messages
1,254
Got banned by a wierd ass alt checker, Verified earlier on the main discord heres the message.
> Ban Message <

Reason: [AltChecker] A Sneeding Imperialist joined without a cookie, but matched installation with existing cookie. Certainty 5/5 - booile
Ban Date: 05/01/2022 16:44
Unban Date: Never
Admin: booile
Unban URL: https://web.willard.network/

So after a discussion with @swagile in discord he's stated a few things which he may post his reasoning below which I formally believe to be incorrect or otherwise a grossly in-accurate reasoning to issue someone a permanent ban.

​

Swagile aka Boolie's reasoning >>>>

Mingling with permanently banned players, creepy need to find out female characters and RP with them, sexual or not, and now the alt checker pinging you.
You are free to appeal though.


Now Personally, I didn't know, Not knowing someone was an alt in the Tapout/Dr Pepper case was a crime? Or rather that Bluerrey a person I had 0 fucking clue of anything prior, Was an alt of someone banned for meta until after the fact. I also didn't know that rping with female characters or flirting with them for the purpose of building relationships and making friends/connections. Was also against the rules. Seems to me that this was all just a bunch of padding use to pad out an unnecessary ban.

I was playing here for 4-5 Months at this point, 3 Of which were as a Cop, I love how today of all days was the one chosen by the Alt detector. Mind you I did as Boolie said and verified against my own wishes on the Main discord, And I'm Literally using my account currently so again how this is only just an Issue right now. I spent an hour and a half this morning waiting to load into the godamn game, I radioed 10-8, And requested Civil Protection teams to form Patrol Teams, I went into RDT Came out and was called by DEFENDER-8 For a 10-41 (patrol) of PCS-3, Which was cut short seconds after I agreed to go, Beacuse Boolie decided to manually ban me for something clearly false.
 
Last edited:
As this ban appeal was sorted in forum PMs and was accepted, will close this.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top