Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Felix Waltman - The Jew

Salty

Radio Bob Approved
Gamemaster
Staff Team
Joined
Jul 19, 2021
Messages
305

1678769130113.png1676582224205.png
Photo of Waltman in Vegas and recent photo of Waltman as District Admin.​

-BASIC INFORMATION-​
-PHYSICAL INFORMATION-​
NAME: Felix Waltman
C.I.D: 69229
SEX: Male
D.O.B: 06/03/1979
P.O.B: Tel Aviv, Israel
AGE: 39
OCCUPATION:
District Admin
EDUCATION: College (Financial Degree)
LOYALTY STATUS: Tier - 6
RELOCATION HISTORY: City 32, City 24
CURRENT RESIDENCE: City 24
NATIONALITY: Israeli (Jewish)
ETHNICITY: Caucasian
​
PHYSICAL STATE: Well-fed, Semi Fit

HEIGHT: 5'11"

WEIGHT: 150ish lbs

EYES: Blue

HAIR: Dark Brown

ETHNICITY: Caucasian

NOTABLE FEATURES: Wears glasses and The Boonie Hat
​


-PSYCHOLOGICAL INFORMATION-​
-FAMILY-​
MENTAL STATE: Normal
MENTAL DISABILITIES: Light ADHD
KEY PERSONAL TRAITS: Blunt, Joker
KNOWN LANGUAGES: Italian, English, Russian, Dutch
​
MOTHER: Lily Waltman - Dead
BROTHER: Alex Waltman - Dead
SISTER: Emma Waltman - Tier 3 - City 13
BROTHER: Lenny Waltman - Tier 2 - City 38
FATHER: Henry Waltman - Tier 5 - City 32


-RELATIONSHIPS-​
LOVES ADMIRES RESPECTS BEST FRIEND FRIEND ACQUAINTANCE DISTRUSTS DISLIKES HATES DECEASED
Linda Steer - Doing good work at the store, I thank you but, live a little too. Don't anyways have to be so serious. I think she's into me.... Glad she lost the hair.
Jacques - Just a young kid that's a little lost, he's alright gets work done and always wants to hangout.
Nils Oskar - One of my first workers, apart from my starting staff. Grew to really like him, told me he want to join CWU for a while to try it. Hope he doesn't like it much. Gonna miss him at the shop.
Ronald Sykes - Good kid. Just a little special, we all got a little something wrong with us but, he's got a good heart and can work what else do you need?
Nathuis - I miss this guy. He was one of my best friends. But, I haven't seen him around. He helped me a lot with my campaign and I owe him a lot.
"Big Tony" - This guy is a legend among men. He's down for anything anytime. Also, a trusted advisor. He's always got the ideas. His music taste is really good too.
Giuseppe - He's Giuseppe what else can I say? "use" is in his name. He's a bit of a user. But, he just sleeps a lot and wants stuff. He's cool. I miss the old Giuseppe I met in D9 more. People change I guess.
Hans William III - Met him once, seems like a good guy I guess? Gave him some money since he was handing out food for free. Then he started yelling Walk with Waltman. So he's alright in my books.
Daniel Darnel - Is one of the most annoying people in my life. But, I stand him since, we used to be close friends. Ever since I got DA. He's the first to ask for handouts. And he is going to be the last to receive them.
Dillon Ventures - Good kid. Always tryna hustle haven't seen him recently. He'll turn up.
Felix Poelking - Good guy. Just needs to work on his uh... He's taking to long with this Ophelie girl, get it over with. Do it or don't. Otherwise straight shooter.
Dmitry Mikhailov - I've had a lot of fans since I started running for DA. But, this guy is the top. And he's just a fun guy to talk to. Makes me want to keep my Russian sharp. Fucking love this guy.
Harry - Guys cool. Good music, I think he's like Tony's play-mate or something. Gonna be my personal tailor one day.- He's my tailor now. Fucking love this guy, he's vice cwu guy now. Cool. How did he get that? Why the fuck do I care my boy is up.
Arthur Eastgate - He's alright, don't know him well. But, he's a working man. Don't know what the fuck happened to his face though. Maybe I should ask... And I think he hates me for some reason.
Vittani - Good guy, he's old school like myself. Feel bad I promised him something I couldn't do. But, he's gonna get something. He's got a lot of potential.
William Dubois - One of my best friends. He's got mental problems though. Kids a little to soft for my liking. But, he's alright. Like working with him than Linda.
Dris - Good kid. I'd consider him a friend. Don't know him that well. But, he's trustworthy. He's an old OSF so whats not to love? Glad, I got'em back.
Menta - I fucking love this guy. Supported my campaign all the way. And someone I would consider a best friend. He's great, if I'm having a shitty day, he'd lighten me right up.
Bill - Seems alright. He's doing his job I guess. I try talking to the fucking guy and he's starts yelling random shit like milksop? That's a new word. Maybe, if the guy can fucking relax a second he'd make a friend. Other than his boyfriend he runs around with. Maybe, he's in the closet only ever seen him talk to Matthew Hawk and that Alek guy who ran for DA.
​
IWXG50N.png
 
Last edited:
I'll add more later just the bare bones for now. Also, let me know if you want me to add you to relationships going to add people in a little
 
For real
 

Attachments

  • IMG_20220323_085434_034.png
    IMG_20220323_085434_034.png
    660.4 KB · Views: 2
Idk if you can but add JURY-3, A Ukrainian officer. He wears a blue armband and he questioned you about the extra POS devices yesterday
 
Back
Top