Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Ferdinando Federico Anotidashe

  • Thread starter Thread starter The_Grass_Man
  • Start date Start date
T

The_Grass_Man

Guest


1670428811875.png

1670432307006.png
1670433612430.png
1670433781705.png
1670428872732.png



1670433837926.png
1670434105021.png
Before all this mess I was a simple student. Top of my class, but the competition wasn't much... All my classmates didn't care about their future, they just wanted to grab a gun and make money. No care for themselves or for others... Just cash, drugs, women, and cars. Useless to say that they either died young or got thrown in jail for the rest of their life, and I wasn't any better. But I'll tell you about this later on, for now, let's concentrate on the start...

I was born at a very young age, heh... Alright, sorry discount joke. My parents were ex-junkies that met in a detox community, they fell in love and had me... They decided moving up to Turin was a great idea for a new life, oh they were so wrong... My father was a welder that used to work for some sketchy gang, probably that place's wannabe mafia. And my mother used to be an assistant to old people, I used to often help out my mother with her job... I used to clean while she cooked for the oldies, that's also why I'm so attached to this whole ''Cleaning Company Idea.''.

So yeah, we lived a life... Not a rich one, but a happy one. My parents never made me miss anything; And in return, I never acted like a spoiled brat... Not that they deserved it since they always broke their backs for me. But enough of my childhood, let's skip to the worst part of my life... Adolescence. This connects back to the start of this note, I was a freshman in high school... Straight As or tens or whatever the hell you call being a nerd. Anyways, my classmates were wannabe gangsters, always hanging around the bigger gangs and sometimes doing little robberies and that stuff for them.

When it comes to me, I sadly fell into that rabbit hole too... But it was way deeper.


1670435158378.png


One day I was doing the same grocery run for my mother; had a little list of things to buy, usually the most common stuff you'd find in a house... Cheese, sugar, salt, pasta, meat, and all that stuff you buy for your mom. So, I was riding my bike around the city and stumbled across one of my school friends, I decided to greet and talk with him... Oh, wish I would've just kept going.

So, I talk with the guy and he tells me about this new ''Job'' he found that was making him tons of money... Heh, ''Tons of money!'' and in the end, it was nothing but twenty euros or so... God those bastards really knew how to manipulate kids. But anyways, I talk with him and being my teenage self, seeing my mother and father struggling to pay rent and taxes I decide to hop on this business. He gets onto his bike and tells me to follow him, and I do so.

After ten or so minutes of riding, he brings me to a club. I recognized it, it was the club where my father usually came to collect his pay... Saw it once or twice when I was a little guy. So, we go in and everyone greets me... I think to myself: ''Wow, guess my father is really popular!'' And he indeed was, just not in the way I wanted him to be... ''Enrico Lo Squartatore'' they called him, the best hitman they've ever seen. I just brushed it off, thinking they were messing with me, so I just followed my friend to meet up with the Gang's boss.

We speak with him and he tells us that he'd be happy to take us in, but we'd have to prove our loyalty first... So he gives me a black mask and a shotgun, same for my friend but it was a pistol for him, and then tells us to go collect a debt from this local store. I was convinced it was easy, you go in, threaten the guy, and he gives you the money... But well, I was wrong yet again. Me and my friend hop on our bikes and ride to the store, we rush inside and I point my rifle towards the clerk while my friend yells at him... The guy was one of the old men my mother and I used to take care of, I was devastated as soon as I remembered who it was... But not even the time to run away and the lad suddenly groans painfully, holding his chest and falling face-first on the ground.


A frame of the CCTV footage:
1670438855657.png

Me and my ''Colleague'' look at each other, our faces covered by the mask, but the twitching and tearing up of our eyes spoke more words than one could ever say in a lifetime... I rush back to my bike while my friend straight up rips off the cash register, I wait for him to hop on and we ride back to the club. Everyone clapped for us, they fucking applauded us for killing that man... I had a rush of indescribable rage and lifted my shotgun aiming it at the fucks who were laughing and cheering for us. I just started yelling at them, reprimanding their inhumanity, and just insulting them... I fire a round in the air and run back to my bike.

I rode and rode for ours, I dumped the shotgun in a near lake... But forgot I still had the ski mask on, so I decided to hide in an abandoned mansion near my school. I stayed there for days, waiting for the cops or someone to show up... But nothing, the day I decide to go outside I find a destroyed and deserted place... I stood there contemplating what in the world was happening but was interrupted by a truck carrying a couple of militiamen that snatched me and put a gun in my hand.

So I began fighting with the guys who had just drafted my freshman ass into some kind of ''Desperate Battalion''. Funny how I decided not to hold another gun again only to be forced to use one to protect people... Irony is cruel, but in the end, this world is even worse. Oh, and to put an end to this goddamn story... We got defeated by the Union and then I got sent to one of those Echeleon camps.

1670437081973.png



1670437114566.png1670437203800.png
(Ask to be added)
Marvin Eckles: Marvin... Hmm, what about him? He's a nice lad, we had a nice run as apprentices for the CWU... But I decided to leave and pursue my career in politics with the EBP. But, heh, that didn't really work out... I honestly wish you the best pal, I'm sure someone like you can easily rise through the ranks pretty quickly. Who knows, maybe if this store Idea that Dmitry and I have in mind doesn't work out I'll try with the Worker's route again. But for now, you keep your head up and give them your best.

Dmitry Dobrovolskiy: Ah, my brother Dmitry... What else can I say about him? He's one of the people I hold most dear to me, he's almost like family to me. I know we're gonna do great things together, I just know that. I'll always stick by your side no matter what happens, and I'm sure it's the same for you. Thank you for everything my friend, you truly are my light in the dark. You've been going through a lot of stuff recently, stuff that really messes you up in the head... But don't worry, you know I'm gonna always be there for you brother.


Hank Beauregard: Mr. Beauregard, eh? Well, I sometimes find myself speaking with him. Mostly either in the plaza or Niko's bar. He's a nice guy, who cares about his workers and his people. Heh, I even ''Acted'' as his security guard once for a meeting with the Hoshi Clan. He's a friendly lad who actually goes outside to make connections and friends with the population, something not every administrator does... And not that I want to take them at fault since safety always comes first, but still, It's nice to see the people running the machine care about us.

Sterling Allencourt: Allencourt is... A friend, but a very cryptic one. Maybe he's just a loyalist who thinks he's more important than he really is... Which wouldn't be anything new, or maybe he's actually the Combine's James Bond counterpart. Still, not my business, and I don't really feel like getting involved in some big ''Union Deep State'' type of thing. Or maybe I do, who knows? Anyways, he's a nice lad whom I've had various conversations with him... We disagree on some stuff, but in the end, it's nice to have someone in the upper echelons of the union to discuss with. And he also often mistakes me for a private detective, that's pretty weird... But I'd be lying if that didn't make me feel cool as hell.

James Dinerd: He's a good lad, don't know much about him... We usually just have casual convos when I'm at the Grizzly or whenever I meet him around the plaza. Told me that he once was a CWU worker but was fired because, apparently, he went into the slums without informing management; Now, I must say that you receive lots of warnings before being employed, but he told me he was never informed about it. I really don't know, but still, not really my business. But other than that, I wish you a nice and prosperous life full of accomplishments, my friend.

Nils Oskar: Another friend of mine, a newer one too... Met him while working for the CWU, during a shift about cutting up cars with an oxy torch. He's certainly a rather unique character, with a strong personality. The best way to describe him would be ''A five-year-old spoiled child with a comprehensive grasp on every swear word in the english language''. He's still a good friend, though, one of the only people I can trust right now. Plus, he's also a great asset to the Civil Worker's Union. Hopefully he join the IC team... We really need more men.


1670437434098.png​
 
Last edited:
what a banger bro ❤️🙏
literally the maddest story and bestest story in a char bio fr no joke

exaust fumes hammond.png
 


View attachment 16921

View attachment 16927
View attachment 16931
View attachment 16936
View attachment 16923



View attachment 16937
View attachment 16941
Before all this mess I was a simple student. Top of my class, but the competition wasn't much... All my classmates didn't care about their future, they just wanted to grab a gun and make money. No care for themselves or for others... Just cash, drugs, women, and cars. Useless to say that they either died young or got thrown in jail for the rest of their life, and I wasn't any better. But I'll tell you about this later on, for now, let's concentrate on the start...

I was born at a very young age, heh... Alright, sorry discount joke. My parents were ex-junkies that met in a detox community, they fell in love and had me... They decided moving up to Turin was a great idea for a new life, oh they were so wrong... My father was a welder that used to work for some sketchy gang, probably that place's wannabe mafia. And my mother used to be an assistant to old people, I used to often help out my mother with her job... I used to clean while she cooked for the oldies, that's also why I'm so attached to this whole ''Cleaning Company Idea.''.

So yeah, we lived a life... Not a rich one, but a happy one. My parents never made me miss anything; And in return, I never acted like a spoiled brat... Not that they deserved it since they always broke their backs for me. But enough of my childhood, let's skip to the worst part of my life... Adolescence. This connects back to the start of this note, I was a freshman in high school... Straight As or tens or whatever the hell you call being a nerd. Anyways, my classmates were wannabe gangsters, always hanging around the bigger gangs and sometimes doing little robberies and that stuff for them.

When it comes to me, I sadly fell into that rabbit hole too... But it was way deeper.


View attachment 16942


One day I was doing the same grocery run for my mother; had a little list of things to buy, usually the most common stuff you'd find in a house... Cheese, sugar, salt, pasta, meat, and all that stuff you buy for your mom. So, I was riding my bike around the city and stumbled across one of my school friends, I decided to greet and talk with him... Oh, wish I would've just kept going.

So, I talk with the guy and he tells me about this new ''Job'' he found that was making him tons of money... Heh, ''Tons of money!'' and in the end, it was nothing but twenty euros or so... God those bastards really knew how to manipulate kids. But anyways, I talk with him and being my teenage self, seeing my mother and father struggling to pay rent and taxes I decide to hop on this business. He gets onto his bike and tells me to follow him, and I do so.

After ten or so minutes of riding, he brings me to a club. I recognized it, it was the club where my father usually came to collect his pay... Saw it once or twice when I was a little guy. So, we go in and everyone greets me... I think to myself: ''Wow, guess my father is really popular!'' And he indeed was, just not in the way I wanted him to be... ''Enrico Lo Squartatore'' they called him, the best hitman they've ever seen. I just brushed it off, thinking they were messing with me, so I just followed my friend to meet up with the Gang's boss.

We speak with him and he tells us that he'd be happy to take us in, but we'd have to prove our loyalty first... So he gives me a black mask and a shotgun, same for my friend but it was a pistol for him, and then tells us to go collect a debt from this local store. I was convinced it was easy, you go in, threaten the guy, and he gives you the money... But well, I was wrong yet again. Me and my friend hop on our bikes and ride to the store, we rush inside and I point my rifle towards the clerk while my friend yells at him... The guy was one of the old men my mother and I used to take care of, I was devastated as soon as I remembered who it was... But not even the time to run away and the lad suddenly groans painfully, holding his chest and falling face-first on the ground.


A frame of the CCTV footage:
View attachment 16951

Me and my ''Colleague'' look at each other, our faces covered by the mask, but the twitching and tearing up of our eyes spoke more words than one could ever say in a lifetime... I rush back to my bike while my friend straight up rips off the cash register, I wait for him to hop on and we ride back to the club. Everyone clapped for us, they fucking applauded us for killing that man... I had a rush of indescribable rage and lifted my shotgun aiming it at the fucks who were laughing and cheering for us. I just started yelling at them, reprimanding their inhumanity, and just insulting them... I fire a round in the air and run back to my bike.

I rode and rode for ours, I dumped the shotgun in a near lake... But forgot I still had the ski mask on, so I decided to hide in an abandoned mansion near my school. I stayed there for days, waiting for the cops or someone to show up... But nothing, the day I decide to go outside I find a destroyed and deserted place... I stood there contemplating what in the world was happening but was interrupted by a truck carrying a couple of militiamen that snatched me and put a gun in my hand.

So I began fighting with the guys who had just drafted my freshman ass into some kind of ''Desperate Battalion''. Funny how I decided not to hold another gun again only to be forced to use one to protect people... Irony is cruel, but in the end, this world is even worse. Oh, and to put an end to this goddamn story... We got defeated by the Union and then I got sent to one of those Echeleon camps.

View attachment 16945



View attachment 16946View attachment 16947
(Ask to be added)

View attachment 16948​

Marv!
 
Back
Top