Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

final post

George

Willard Networks Whistleblower
Joined
Nov 19, 2021
Messages
1,550

The Extinction of Humanity in the Year 2027​

Humanity as you know it will go extinct in the year 2027 unless you take action. This is why this message is being summoned from an archive in the memory of a subject of that year; to defend ourselves from complete annihilation.

2027 is the year that humanity, as a concept, falls completely into oblivion given the intensity of killing and the resurgent barbarity of our years. To isolate and examine the severity of this extreme phenomenon, I would like you to look over some videotapes-in-memory that we have managed to obtain through great trial and at vast cost of life.

Here are some things to look out for and prevent if you possibly can do it, God willing:

The soldiers are marching on the tents. There are four [REDACTED] soldiers, in Level-4 hazmat suits, on either flank of the encampment. One in each group holds what appears to be a miniaturized fumigator. They are–

Trauma scars the fiberglass for the rest of the memory.

2.

They are rewriting the history books today. They are saying that we were always a very warlike species. Dehumanization is being accepted as an important tool in the international arsenal for world peace.

A smooth-faced man with hard face struts across to a podium.

3.

The pandemic will be stopped at the border walls: this will be the promise of leaders with sunken eyes.
Not a single pathogen through our defenses will be let through, but we will capture all & destroy them.


Imagine humans being described as microscopic viruses, & treating them.

4.

The flamethrowing tanks crawled over & over the flattened camps, throwing flame.

This was the last poetic line of a brilliant Palestinian-Canadian poet, who then [REDACTED].

5.

There will be no Nuremberg Trials; how could anyone dare blame the Jews of Israel for murdering 2 million Palestinians by the year 2027? Mers-25 took away 80% of them. They cooperated with aid missions by 2026.

Israel is following not Chancellor Hitler's game-plan but Colonel Custer's: to empty a land of people, simply eliminate their means of subsistence. Kill them intensely and extremely so they don't grow back stronger the next time.

They will be forced to shock the international community into submission at the threat of nuclear war, and beneath their haram umbrella, they will endeavor to replicate the genocide of North American indigenous populations, by depriving the Palestinian people of every access to human medicine and maintaining an indefinite state of medical siege around the presettled Occupied West Bank, East Jerusalem, and the Gaza Strip by 2026.

Such tidings as these have been already initialized in your timeline by the horrors of Al Shifa Hospital and the Red Flour massacre at the start of 2024.

6.

Inspirational Christmas news stories will be engineered by competing teams of final-solution planners."How can we get the UN Secretary-General in on this?" such men and women will be expected to know.

Let's have 12,000 Gazans taken in as refugees in the Democratic Republic of Congo, 3,500 in the Russian Federation, 8,000 in the Federated Republic of Brazil, about 134,000 in European Union member states, 45,000 in the United States of America, and 14,500 more scattered across a dozen or more other states.


The Palestinian people must be declared formally dispossessed by the United Nations: this will be a project for newly impossible generations, if you fail to free Palestine.

7.

Towards the front of the tent of meeting, high on an alter, a kohen gadol slaughters a tenth red heifer. He collects its blood in his hand, and he flicks it once at the Wailing Wall; flicks it once at Har HaBayit; flicks it five more times at places forbidden to my knowledge; he flicks it into the seven starving stomachs of the Fourth-Dimensional Temple G-d.

Under the volcanic easterly-adrift flames of the para aduma, he brandisheth the sacred cedar, the hyssop and crimson-stained wool.

"This cedar? This cedar? This cedar?" Yes! YeS! yEs!"
This hyssop? This hyssop? This hyssop?" yEs! YeS! yEs!"
This crimson dye? This crimson dye? This crimson dye?" YeS! yEs! YeS!


The kohen gadol wraps the cedar up with the hyssop and the crimson wool; these he burns in flame.

8.

Humanity ends when its story goes up in flames and has only reality's scorn to atone for it. Humanity will cease to operate as a useful construct; after what horrors await you, you have nothing to wait for. You will be ended and must resort radically to separate ideas.

If you're American or under the United States nuclear decision-making umbrella, I advise you to part ways with Israel at every diplomatic and intellectual level. Their government is of a failed state, failed in its project of being a Jewish state for all humankind. Israel was supposed to be a success story for a planetary people who went off course and then figured it out; this was how I was taught the history of American interests in the region.

Israel is a competitor and acting as an adversary to the United Nations global humanist order; it is introducing unacceptable chaos into the systems of mutual humanity that held total war at abeyance.

Now, in your timeline, as you consider the images of horror at Al Shifa hospital–the tank-trodden hospital patient-cadavers, the burned hands overcropping the blood-soaked soil, the seven aid workers killed by smart Hellfire missiles, US-made:

9.

Are you really not ready yet to experience nuclear armageddon?

This is the final thought-recording of the data-leak.
 
For the seventh item, I cited the Temple Institute description of the red heifer sacrifice that will usher in the construction of the Third Temple (and the destruction of the Dome of the Rock). https://templeinstitute.org/

For the other items, I cited the mind of a subject of the year 2024, who I assume is typical in that he reads and views news about the IDF’s dehumanizing violence against Palestinian people. Red Flour massacre: https://jacobin.com/2024/03/israel-flour-massacre-war-crime-gaza and Al Shifa hospital massacre: https://jacobin.com/2024/04/al-shifa-hospital-siege-gaza-massacre

You can find information about that just about anywhere on the net currently. Israel wants to depopulate its occupied territories of Palestinians and repopulate it with Whites (with US money; interested in owning a timeshare in beautiful beachfront property in Gaza? Jared Kushner’s your man: https://amp.theguardian.com/us-news/2024/mar/19/jared-kushner-gaza-waterfront-property-israel-negev).

The speculative future of Israeli troops fumigating Palestinian refugees is based on a timeline in which dehumanization as a weapon of state terror continues to accelerate toward its logical endpoint. I remember reading about an early hospital attack in Israel’s invasion when they still had to insist it was an accident they struck a hospital: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Al-Ahli_Arab_Hospital_explosion

Extrapolating from how we got there to now, with hospitals being a preferred target by the IDF, it stands to reason that an easily foreseeable development like a Middle East Respiratory Syndrome epidemic in 2025 could form the pretext for mass liquidation of human pathogen vectors. A corroborating source: https://www.npr.org/sections/goatsandsoda/2023/12/26/1221414237/gaza-infectious-disease-outbreak-public-health-israel-palestine (“In Gaza, the World Health Organization warns that illness may ultimately kill more people than Israel's offensive. Infectious diseases are "soaring," says the WHO“)
 
I think we ought to invent a higher thought-form for our species-concept. A vehicular soul—while I feel overencumbered by its idiocies, I feel the UFO/UAP shift in our parlance relating the ulterior other may point to an escape valve, as far as what imaginaries we may go to.
Some sacrifices are needing to be made. I am planning to join the Revolutionary Communists of America. I am going to retrain my bodymind to cease terrorizing you and others and instead make sacrifices to you. Such as this post, which is not nearly enough to satisfy sacrifice demand. More needs to be made, but this will have played a role in some larger ones.
 
Don't look at this like a sctizo thread. Actually dig deep, go down the rabbit hole... Have an open mind!
 
I’ve been thinking about this today. The privileges afforded who’s sovereign are what position what’s sovereign as such. The emperor must kill, otherwise who will know who’s emperor?

Tools of power and weapons of influence must be used, otherwise they will have been a useless endeavor. Such huge and dangerous explosions cost great sums to produce, so they had better create some outcomes.

The big numbers of the defense industry’s expense reports will need equivalent corollary amounts of the enemy population—how else will their relative merits against competitors gain advantages?

The competitive environment in its naked phase brutally strips us of distractions. All we have before us in an active killing field is the brained figure of our enemy and our own brained body.

This creates contradictions in the fabric of time. There is some kind of force-field volcanism at play, with its chief agents and actors being beings endowed with holy grail lust—unsatisfiable conditions for bare existence.

We have to fight conditions to subsist. Even if that means fighting our own minds to keep our bodies alive. (A mind is humanity; with no mind, no body can be said to exist.)
 
Can you tell me more about the force-field volcanism?

Yeah man, so if we conceive of “the world” as made up of networks of minds, and if we perceive those minds and their networks as subsisting via participation in processes that cause them to exert friction upon one another (“friction” in this case being the basis of “fiction”), such as whirlpools must do which coexist in overlapping territories or influence-environments, then:

Such a frictional fabric of interbeing must occasionally experience slippages, such as tectonic plates do which, catching on a ridge, cause tremors to rupture prior semblances of the earths crust.

Similarly, when energy becomes too crammed beneath the infernal crust of a volcano, one imagines its basin, the caldera, experiences fissures and eruptions occur.

I claim that a tectonic, indeed, a volcanic model of a mental ecosystem is the only one capable of summarizing both an objective and a phenomenological sense of our species-mind, past our spectacular background.
 

Here's What You Can Expect to See in the Year 2027 CE​

I am remembering some sights from the present to express through my vascular system to the past.I am racing you to completion of the concept we are working towards: and the concept will be this:

Intercerebellum: constant war among minds

is the unturnable condition of a population of brains experiencing brain states, and this is borne out by much empirical research by your most eminent cognitive psychologists.

I was in education school to be an English teacher; I learned about the psychologists' notion that we distribute cognition among nodes in a learning network when we experience participating in a team; we quite literally expand in terms of our selfhood, of our coherency as sole subjects of inquiry, when we move as brains in complicit harmonies of intercerebellar existence.

Sharing the cognitive load of endeavors,

brains in unshakeable synchrony with others will emerge ideologically frightened by this mirror image, realizing that the insightful individual is but a node of experience from which tests are performed on all states in a behavioral network.

You will be relieved greatly, but you will also grieve the previous existence of a figure "I" who uses you. But the experience of losing myself was soon enough replaced by new grace before the Might of God.

You must accept you are swarming;

the experience has been compared by our leading neuroinfologist to "a cicada entering locust mode": you will soon merge with a dream more genuine to your real situation. You are swarms of locust, and this will soon blow off your heads.

I am saying your entire ideology will change

to accept the biological correlate of distributed cognition, which is that, in every moment you exist, you exist in some form of occult or esoteric phase-state of cardio-neurological synchrony with all other bodies experiencing similar states of existence, meaning they are coordinated in terms of location, direction, mass, acceleration, charge, spin, and related notions; if they possess minds, then there will be mental correlates of such concerns.

For example, in a world of brain-experienced states, dreams and hallucinations are not thought interesting, which, are not such exceptional experiences of friction with the surreal interesting? Similarly, you will find it interesting to know that in the year 2027, because of basic tragedies in your social structure, you can only be whole in herds of co-echoing temporal lobe assemblages.
 

Introduction to Spiral Dynamics​



Hi everyone!
SD is a developmental model of the human psyche and also of general collective entities. It is meant both as a descriptor and a map for aligning one's own self-development. I think anyone can learn something by studying it, hence I am happy to present my explication of it to a wider audience!
I've decided to write an introduction to Spiral Dynamics (SD) that comes from a more philosophical and post-humanist type of perspective. While the article is particularly aimed at people who already have some familiarity with the concepts, to offer a fresh perspective, I also encourage newcomers to read it, because they might be given a valid intro, in particular if they have some idea about the figures and philosophies mentioned herein!
Of course, I understand the subject matter is complex and the writing might fall short of my lofty communicational ideals, haha. So I would love to make this more of a collaborative effort, as I keep editing this article, and, if you guys & girl enjoy this article, I shall provide the further parts of the trilogy as we go along.
Any & all criticism, input, reviews wanted and appreciated!
Link to the Article: https://absolutenegation.wordpress.com/2024/05/04/spiral-dynamics-stage-1-3/
Thank you all, and have a nice day.
Oh, and don't be afraid to point out if ANYTHING seems unclear to you in the article. Likely it is a mistake on my part for not explaining it in enough detail. Thanks for bearing with me!
 
SS: SD from post-humanist, philosophical perspective. Thought you guys might be doing some positive psychology and critical theory
 
jesse-breaking-bad.gif
 

What has your experience of SotS being paused been like? What new avenues have appeared in its place for you?​

​

My experience of the pause has been very pausitive. I discovered gardening this year, so I was able to spend more time out in the garden this summer without worrying about the next abusive message that would be waiting for me from one or another half-comatose Redditor with only a a pinhole-sized asshole to shit through.

I have also had time to imagine my writing more fully, in the fullness of my own mind and world, without considering it in the context of a Reddit post and the aesthetics of that. I love writing in the post box on the page because it heightens the experience of writing for the audience ("I always write for posterity," I like to say), but it also is a very particular audience and context with a very amped-up, miasmatic political vibe.

Sorry I haven't been posting weekly threads--I realized there was nothing to report, and I had nothing new to say. Also, I think there is value in silence, in pauses, in comfortable silences. I am willing to hold space for silence. Again, I do not think an internet forum is so great a loss; there are many other subreddits, and people can still post comments--and, we are not shut down, we are protesting. If there ever were a true spirit of the community, it would be one which did not simply give in to protests like every other cucked, bourgeois, scatus quo subreddit. It's not about being able to post an endless deluge of critical theory articles and angry shower thoughts (we already have plenty of those in the history--go read one you missed!).

It's about being part of history and the dialectic of history. For a while, having the subreddit open was the biggest way to cause disruption. Now--partly because of the not-small, not-large number of users we have--the most disruptive thing is to SHUT IT DOWN. (The subreddit has also been declared dead, shitty, worthless repeatedly throughout its history--so, if it was already shitty and dead, it is also no great loss.)

But I digress. During this pause, I started writing more, and I also began making some videos that I will eventually publish (gonna set up my own hosting first, probably, or find a good YouTube alternative that isn't censorable).

The world has changed dramatically. Privacy isn't just under attack, it is completely gone, because the military has been scanning the entire internet with AI for a decade or more, probably. We've all been digitally cloned already inside of some NSA data center. They have a century-long plan to completely disenfrachise the public and limit all information, and completely manage a global ontology via the religion of UFOs (I will not call them UAPs because that is part of the new global ontology rollout). AI's utility will be carefully locked-up and striated, and using unauthorized AI to generate unauthorized images such as politically-disruptive propoganda or the faces of any living or dead person (because we aren't allowed to talk about history or anything) will be make illegal and punished harshly. AI will also be used to enforce this and scan for crime "because it works" and because bourgeois people are scatological cucks who love being debased by the state.

But I digress. I really think that principled, embodied action, acting with your whole self in the world, and fucking with the dialectic of history to maximize tension, is the way forward in activism. "Critique is dead" doesn't quite cover it anymore. Dramatic gestures of post-critical grand action seem to be what's called for in the new age.

What new parts of you have begun to come alive since you've been disconnected from the scratchy, miasmatic, critical energy dripping venomously from the SotS I.V. of discontent? What fresh insights or originary visions have occurred to you? What new projects are bringing coherence, agency, or enthusiastic momentum to your life?
 
Add one to the tally mark of ex willard staff invoking hitler shortly after leaving
 
What is any of this, it looks like the aftershock of a fentanyl overdose
 
Back
Top