F
Finny
Guest
- Thread Author
- #1
Steam Name: Finny
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:70511341
Name of the Admin you were banned by: Travis
How long is the ban for?: 2 weeks
The reason you were banned?: "Banned for glitching themself into combine checkpoint and stealing items during downtime."
Why do you wish to be unbanned?:
I'm not going to say what I did didn't break the rules, of course it did. I realize this and understand a punishment must be delivered, but I couldn't help but feel really bad about what I did afterwards. Needless to say, I really enjoy the server. This has perhaps been the best RP I've ever experienced and I really don't know what snapped in me that made me want to go against the rules. I have to mention that this is my first offence of any kind, so a ban as long as 2 weeks came completely out of the blue to me. Same thing with the way how the ban was delivered. The servers I have played in the past, people have pretty much always been given the chance to defend themselves in pretty much any situation, but not a thing was said to me. I'm not saying there's much that I could have defended myself with, except by saying that I'm sorry.
I wish the staff member would have spoken with me, I would have been fine with the items I stole to be taken out of my inventory and a warning given. I would have understood the gravity of the situation well enough to never do something like this again. I'm trying to appeal here by simply saying how sorry I am, and asking for the ban be turned into a warning or at the very least for it to be shortened. If those reviewing this ban see this appeal as nothing but a fruitless and sorry attempt to squirm my way out of this ban, I understand.
Do you have any picture or video evidence to support your reason?: N/A
Were there any witnesses who can help in this appeal?: N/A
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:70511341
Name of the Admin you were banned by: Travis
How long is the ban for?: 2 weeks
The reason you were banned?: "Banned for glitching themself into combine checkpoint and stealing items during downtime."
Why do you wish to be unbanned?:
I'm not going to say what I did didn't break the rules, of course it did. I realize this and understand a punishment must be delivered, but I couldn't help but feel really bad about what I did afterwards. Needless to say, I really enjoy the server. This has perhaps been the best RP I've ever experienced and I really don't know what snapped in me that made me want to go against the rules. I have to mention that this is my first offence of any kind, so a ban as long as 2 weeks came completely out of the blue to me. Same thing with the way how the ban was delivered. The servers I have played in the past, people have pretty much always been given the chance to defend themselves in pretty much any situation, but not a thing was said to me. I'm not saying there's much that I could have defended myself with, except by saying that I'm sorry.
I wish the staff member would have spoken with me, I would have been fine with the items I stole to be taken out of my inventory and a warning given. I would have understood the gravity of the situation well enough to never do something like this again. I'm trying to appeal here by simply saying how sorry I am, and asking for the ban be turned into a warning or at the very least for it to be shortened. If those reviewing this ban see this appeal as nothing but a fruitless and sorry attempt to squirm my way out of this ban, I understand.
Do you have any picture or video evidence to support your reason?: N/A
Were there any witnesses who can help in this appeal?: N/A